OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Classy Woman you are Granny.

How is that done? Probably a long answer. A link to where you did this would be fine.

Hey OMM! Dang font...!HEY OMM! That's better. :)

sorry so long... And have to hurry, so is drive-by. EEK!

To answer B.A.Rs question... About cloning in a cup of water... I just cut a clone, remove the bottom couple nodes of growth, cut the upper leaves at a "V" angle, slightly graze my scissors downward along the lower stem's length (to stimulate root growth), cut the very bottom of the stem at an angle, and stick the lower part of the stem in a cup of water and place it in a shadier area of my veg tent. Then I change the water with fresh water every 2-3 days, cleaning the cup if need be. I can put up to 4-5 clones per single cup, so it saves me room. It is just like regular cloning, accept I put the lower part in a cup of water instead of soil or a starter. Some strains are quick to root and are still very green when root (2 weeks), but many strains take 4-5 weeks to grow roots and their leaves yellow right before the root growth starts. Haven't lost any doing it this way.

Had 7th grand baby on 17th. Lil boy. :) SO ADORABLE,

SO GREAT TO SEE MY SWEET OMM IS KEEPIN EM GREEN AND STILL KICKIN!

LOVIES!!!

From the bottom of my heart, Thank you Granny. I will attempt this method following it to the letter. If I can't clone with this simplistic method it's not meant to be.

Hey OMM! Dang font...!HEY OMM! That's better. :)

sorry so long... And have to hurry, so is drive-by. EEK!

To answer B.A.Rs question... About cloning in a cup of water... I just cut a clone, remove the bottom couple nodes of growth, cut the upper leaves at a "V" angle, slightly graze my scissors downward along the lower stem's length (to stimulate root growth), cut the very bottom of the stem at an angle, and stick the lower part of the stem in a cup of water and place it in a shadier area of my veg tent. Then I change the water with fresh water every 2-3 days, cleaning the cup if need be. I can put up to 4-5 clones per single cup, so it saves me room. It is just like regular cloning, accept I put the lower part in a cup of water instead of soil or a starter. Some strains are quick to root and are still very green when root (2 weeks), but many strains take 4-5 weeks to grow roots and their leaves yellow right before the root growth starts. Haven't lost any doing it this way.

Had 7th grand baby on 17th. Lil boy. :) SO ADORABLE,

SO GREAT TO SEE MY SWEET OMM IS KEEPIN EM GREEN AND STILL KICKIN!

LOVIES!!!

Hey Granny Girl! Good to see you....Drive Byes are OK...at least I know your still kicking! :love::circle-of-love::love:

Shame we have to think that way!:high-five:

Thanks for answering B.A.R.'s Question. I don't clone.

:love::love::love:Lovies Back at you Girl!:love::love::love:

From the bottom of my heart, Thank you Granny. I will attempt this method following it to the letter. If I can't clone with this simplistic method it's not meant to be.

I believe in you Reg!

OMM,
Cruising by for a look see. Looks great to me ol` buddy. Sounds like Jaga wants to follow in Johnny Appleseed`s footsteps.

Happy Fryday buddy. I'm down to 11 days so that 110% is down to about 70% and I have a feeling I may be sick a day or two. :):) I bet it feels good to get the computer done. I just got done make some sleepy time capsule for the wife. She's been complaining that she was getting low so that's done. Made somewhere around 150 of them. Have a good evening

OMM,
Cruising by for a look see. Looks great to me ol` buddy. Sounds like Jaga wants to follow in Johnny Appleseed`s footsteps.

Hi there yooper! Do you remember 4 or 5 years ago when a bunch of us started throwing seeds out the window when we were driving around? Figured if we weren't going to grow em, they might start on their own. Johnny Pot Seed! Go jaga!
:thumb::cheer::party::clap:

Happy Fryday buddy. I'm down to 11 days so that 110% is down to about 70% and I have a feeling I may be sick a day or two. :):) I bet it feels good to get the computer done. I just got done make some sleepy time capsule for the wife. She's been complaining that she was getting low so that's done. Made somewhere around 150 of them. Have a good evening

Happy Fryday to you too beemerbill. :peace: Yep, ya maybe a bit strange for a couple of days.......:thedoubletake:

Figgin computer crashed! I don't know what she does to em.....what ever it is, I wish she would stop! Back to the drawing board. :helpsmilie:

Maybe I should make some pills for Jo.......

Peace Brother beemer :peace:

Yeah, thinking about throwing some OG out by the hiking trails down by the creek in the quarry :surf:

All right, Relaxed Pot Seed! :party:

Maybe that should be Relaxing pot seed!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Finally A Picture Update of the Girls

The 2046 is coming along...the wind really messes with her. I will start bending her soon.

2046-1.jpg

2046-2.jpg

The Spiritual Punk by the side of the house...she's coming along.

spritualpunk3.jpg

The Tent Ladies

thetent1.jpg

The Little Ones

little_ones.jpg

The Doctor

thedoctor2.jpg

The Northern Light x Haze # 5

nlxhaze54.jpg

fini

Sativas! :high-five

Plants are looking good, really good! The NL#5xHaze will be ridiculous when it goes outside! :)
Sorry I've been scarce... Getting more hours than I want at work... But health is doing pretty well. Only two-three more weeks before I can start putting girls out! Another of that fine Zulu, and all those neat auto's!!!

Sorry also about the computer stuff too... Being the IT guy in your house blows :geek:

Sativas! :high-five

Plants are looking good, really good! The NL#5xHaze will be ridiculous when it goes outside! :)
Sorry I've been scarce... Getting more hours than I want at work... But health is doing pretty well. Only two-three more weeks before I can start putting girls out! Another of that fine Zulu, and all those neat auto's!!!

Sorry also about the computer stuff too... Being the IT guy in your house blows :geek:

Hey THsea! Good to see you Buddy. :circle-of-love:

Yeah, I have to wait until OG13 tells me when I should put the NL#5xHaze out. He said not too early. :adore:

Oh! Phooey! I thought you might have found another girlfriend. Well, I guess you have and her name is Miss Zulu. :party:

Hey Buddy hows it going?
I don't see the ogk did it die :rofl: no worries if it did

Good day weed my friend. Girls are looking good and the 2046 is going to town. If you can fill the net it will be the eighth wonder. coming at you.

Back
Top Bottom