Oz's First Grow - Pyramid Tut In Coco

Good morning (afternoon) all you little Gods gardners. Hope all is good n green in your personal gardens of Eden :)
I've just put the MH in so I'm giving it an hour before checking temps etc. I also fired up my 6" intake fan so there's now fresh cool clean air coming into the tent :) I've set the MH 500mm above the girls so they "should" be okay with that. One thing I am struggling a bit with is RH......it's fairly constant around 38.....should I raise it? If so how? I've filled a drip tray with tap water and put in the tent to try to up it a bit. Suggestions please :)

Ohhhhh, had the WORST nightmare ever last night. I dreamed some bastard had parked an old Range Rover on my knob :) SCARY

Just lowered the light, it's now 300mm (12") from tip of bulb to top of pots. Tmp is steady (ish) around 79o and RH at 37.

u want it abtleast double that height to start, the intensity can be too much for seedlings, nore light isnt always a good thing.

get a humidifier if ur humidity is that low, it should be around 50-60rh at this point. u could try soaking some towels and putting them in there or make a washing line, hang the towel with a tray at bottom with water in and allow the towel to wick the water up. that will be more effective than putting bucket of water in.

u want it abtleast double that height to start, the intensity can be too much for seedlings, nore light isnt always a good thing.

get a humidifier if ur humidity is that low, it should be around 50-60rh at this point. u could try soaking some towels and putting them in there or make a washing line, hang the towel with a tray at bottom with water in and allow the towel to wick the water up. that will be more effective than putting bucket of water in.

Brilliant idea! Im gonna do that tonight. My rh has been hanging right around 45. If that towel trick works and i get 50% ill be stylin!! :)
Thanks cult!! :)

+reps

Cheers mate. Done the light :) I'll go soak a towel now. Ironically I've got a de-humidifier lol.

I wont be home for another 7 hours bro, can you let me know how its working? And how much its bringing it up :)
Id really appreciate it sir
Thank you :adore:

No problem Steve....just done it. RH was at 34 so I'll check again in 2-3 hrs and let you know :)

Ok guys, a few pics as promised. Because I'm SO FOOOKING dumb, I don't know how to comment on them lol :rollingeyes:
Basically, to update you, I've fitted the 400w MH and fired it up. Being a total knob a put it 500mm above the girls then lowered :oops: it to 300mm above (heat seemed ok). Luckily Cult put me right and I've put it back up to 550mm :) :allgood: Can't wait to see how they like it :green_heart:
tent_052.jpg
tent_054.jpg
tent_055.jpg
tent_056.jpg
tent_057.jpg
tent_058.jpg
tent_059.jpg

Superb :) why be u speakin in mm dude. Ur allowed to work in inches :)
Luckily I can convert
Looks super mate looks mega clean

Cheers mate :) Yeah, daft thing is I prefer imperial but 20 years on site.......... lol
Can't wait till those nodes start REALLY showing :allgood::slide::cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom