Oz's First Grow - Pyramid Tut In Coco

Thanks guys, really appreciate ALL your help and support.
Cult, I got that in panic really lol. I was going to get a 4th 600w HPS but was let down so I bought the first descent MH-HPS I could find :) To be honest, I had researched a bit to fing MH are great for veg. I'm also getting a small 150w mh which I'll run with it.

La my mate, I think I'll need all the help I can get off my son to keep up once they start the training :) We are both champing at the bit lol. !0 little Gerts.......HEAVEN :green_heart::green_heart:

I love what you did to the place dude!! How many square FEET is it? To the closest /32nd of an INCH!!! :)

Looks great dude, youll be packin the place with green soon enough :high-five::bravo:

Hi mate and thanks for the kind words :) As near as damn it 60sq ft :) Plenty of room for my little Gerties :peace:

Well, once again Cultivator is spot on :) I've hung a wet towel in the tent to try raise the RH......it was hovering around 34-35. An hour n a half after adding the towel it's now at 40 :) Cheers Cult......you LEGEND :Namaste::peace:

Just checked mate and my RH is now sitting at 41 at high level and 36 down low. The towel had dried out so I soaked it again (tent smells like Lenor now lol) :thumb:

Done that mate....no dif lol. Actually turned ALL fans off tonight to see if that helps :) No change tomoz I'll put em back on :)

I personally wouldn't worry to much. I worry more about lowering humidity when in flower

Not a worry here, the RH during the day is bottoming out at around 20%, nighttime is around 60%. Great for flowering, sucks for vegging.

Hi Col. Hope all is good in your greenest of gardens mate :) Well, the outside temp is -2c tonight Brrrrrr. Just been out for a smoke and, looking up, I noticed the room with my grow tent in it has condensation on the windows. Can't say if it's internal or external because a) It's the second floor and I can't reach lol and b) the window is B+W'd on the inside :) The room itself is relatively cold (heating OFF). We get too many copper choppers over here :)

Morning oz what u mean b+wd Probs slang n my brain ain't functioning.
It's same here with copters. And weather it's icey as f**k outside but she has the heating set to 18 at night so plants never drop below mid 60's

Morning buddy. B+W (Black and White) lol. Haven't got the heating on mate brrrrr. Not paying those thieving bastards prices :) 2 extra layers of clothing lol. I wear more skins than an onion lol. Just checked the girls and they're looking fine. A bit of stretch but LA says thats a good thing for for the LST to come.:) 2nd nodes are tiny but visable :) Temp was 82 and rh at 38. Towel was dry so I refilled the bucket and SOAKED the towel :)

Wise words mate :) I'm not getting paranoid over it (yet lol) I'm just very aware of creating the best environment possible for them. I'm happy with the temps in the high 70s - low 80s but would like RH up in the 50s at least. Strangely I don't know how to check the night time (lights off) ones lol. Don't want to get up at 5am and disturb them with a shot of light :) I do have my big air con unit IF I really need it though :) .
How my gorgeous Gert today mate?

Hey Alex, 100 up will be awesome mate :) :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom