Pantagruel's 1st Indoor Durban Poison

Bent6.jpg

Just bent the top 2 nodes over for now.

Have you thought about side lighting with cfls? They have such a short distance of penetration having them all around the plant seems to work well compared to all just above in a conventional set up.

I actually have 4' tubes above, 23 w cfls left, right, and center, and I just added a pair of 42 w cfls behind. Seems to be working so far.

I think in nature the light cycle shortens gradually so l'll just give the girls a little 'heads up', I like to keep in mind the plants are living things and try to keep them happy. Today the ladies are enjoying a Moody Blues marathon.

I think in nature the light cycle shortens gradually so l'll just give the girls a little 'heads up', I like to keep in mind the plants are living things and try to keep them happy. Today the ladies are enjoying a Moody Blues marathon.

That makes total sense since we are trying to play mother nature indoors. Really interested to see the results :)

I am going to start flowering cycle on Sat, but I am thinking of taking a couple of clones from the big plant, because it appears to have really good genetics. Do you guys think it is too late to grab a couple of clones?

Hi Panta, yeah for sure you should take some clones, as long as you have a space where you can keep them under 18/6 light schedule while you flip the lights on the other plants. You can take cuttings anytime before you flip to 12/12, even a little after but not recommended.
Good luck. ;)

Back
Top Bottom