Pantagruel's 1st Indoor Durban Poison

Pruning?

BetaOct8.png

Starting 3rd week of flower, I am wondering if I should be pruning the bottom, it looks awfully....green!

Geez, its pretty time consuming work isn't it? I think from now on I'll just do a single plant at a time and work on LST technique!! Thanks for the tips gentlemen.

First Clone`

Clone119.jpg

Well, both clones survived but this is by far the bigger and stronger of the two. As my new plan is to LST one plant at a time I may do something creative with the smaller one, maybe put it straight into flower. :peace:

Hi Panta, just caught up on your journal. Plants are looking great, really grown since I last checked your journal. Clone looks good also, Keep up the good work.
:thumb:

Grow box

Tent01.png

I have my little 'grow box' pretty well dialed in now. 15x26 watt cfls plus 2x32 watt overheads for 454 watts total, added a more powerful fan and the environment is a nice stable 85/33.

I figure I have about 29000 lumens, which is approaching a 400 watt HPS, so if I keep the light leakage to a minimum I would hope to achieve comparable results.

Re: Grow box

Tent01.png

I have my little 'grow box' pretty well dialed in now. 15x26 watt cfls plus 2x32 watt overheads for 454 watts total, added a more powerful fan and the environment is a nice stable 85/33.

I figure I have about 29000 lumens, which is approaching a 400 watt HPS, so if I keep the light leakage to a minimum I would hope to achieve comparable results.
I calculate you are getting about 1600-1800 lumen. Depending on what one of those bulbs is rated at is the max output you will get with combined lights. It works though I seen some nice grows with smaller bulbs than those the person just gets great coverage throughout the canopy so the plants thrive well. Good luck on your project , SUBBED!

Back
Top Bottom