PeeJay's Perpetual Porta-Scrog Party

I'd say that the indoor was more purple kush dominant and the greenhouse one was more Mazar-i-Sharif, Shawnee. Keep you eye out for the Purple Kush dominant pheno.

A quick update after 5 days in the SCRoGs. The plants got their first water since transplant this morning. They seem to be settling in well to their new routine. The first pictures are five days ago, and the seconds were this morning.

20151112_124755.jpg

20151117_102653.jpg

Panama.

20151112_122001.jpg

20151117_102722.jpg

Chitral Purple Pheno. Ya know, I've always seen that taking clones from a plant in flower is not the best idea. If you really want to save the genetics then go for it. The stems are very thin and woody. This plant doesn't look that great. We'll see what happens.

20151112_122011.jpg

20151117_102733.jpg

Golden Lemon:

20151112_122036.jpg

20151117_102748.jpg

The second Chitral is doing better than the other one. This one produced almost double the weight of the other pheno but the smoke wasn't nearly as attractive.

20151112_122023.jpg
20151117_102807.jpg

I'm seriously thinking of investing in a very high quality, long-spouted watering can for getting in under the scrog screens. There are some really nice ones out there. I spend a lot of time watering and will for years. A durable functional tool that can be passed down to the next generation... A Haws, maybe?

These two talk about watering pot plants a bunch. I think this video is ok to post here.

[video=youtube;QgUAaCtV2M0]
[/video]

"It's especially usefully for pot plants." I think the young lady in the vest may be correct!

Thought it was about time I made my way over here to see the man behind the soul mix.
Good day to you PeeJay :passitleft:

What? You're never stopped by before? Door knocking for MOTM? Just funin' ya. :welcome:

Hey PJ I'll show you what I've been using and maybe you can save some money for the same concept lol. Its meant for putting motor oil into cars but I just added the rubber tubing to the end and now I have a portable hose to reach anything and I can use it to measure.
20151117_224357.jpg

I'm seriously thinking of investing in a very high quality, long-spouted watering can for getting in under the scrog screens. There are some really nice ones out there. I spend a lot of time watering and will for years. A durable functional tool that can be passed down to the next generation... A Haws, maybe?

These two talk about watering pot plants a bunch. I think this video is ok to post here.

[/video]

"It's especially usefully for pot plants." I think the young lady in the vest may be correct!
Never thought a review on watering cans could be so sexy. I love the way english women sound, so proper :thumb:

hey peejay, subbin here.

love the way your using the 3x2 fencing. seems to work great. might have to get me some.

I been eyeballing the lee valley catalog for them haws watering cans. they look to be well made, ive seen a few instore too.

[/video]

omg I couldn't stop laughing at this !!!

hehehe still laughing

That's cool Canad. Seems like it might be more versatile than the fancy watering can, and a whole lot cheaper too. I have a somewhat shitty version of a long-necked can, and find something awkward about it- it's difficult to insert through the jungle and under scrog screens, without spilling, and yet be able to tip it to the angle needed to get the water out. Or something...

The way this thing has been working out for me is since the tubing is so flexible and I got that black cover to keep everything in the can as I tilt it. I just tilt as I need and bend the tube around like I would using a garden hose with the other hand.

I like it, Canad. I wasn't sure what what one of those things was called, but I looked into it. That looks to be a WirthCo 94046 Funnel king Heavy Duty Graduated Measuring Container with Spout - 4.5 Quart Capacity.

Back
Top Bottom