Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Pigeons420 Flies the Koupe & Goes Perpetual in 2015

While we are on this subject- maybe you guys can help me with this.
How does one do multiple quotes in one post? Know what I mean?
Like this-

----MY REPLY----

-----MY REPLY TO BLAH2----

I see the quote icon on the far right of the options bar, but this doesn't give me the 'originally posted by' part.

?

Good afternoon! What a beautiful day that is upon us. My garden is booming and smelling oh so rancid. I checked the mail today and still no fan. Although, I should be disappointed it does say on the email that it wouldn't be here until tomorrow to Friday haha.

Everything is going well. My veg cabinet does need some kind of modification because of the lights coming in contact with the plants. Everyday I am pulling them away from the lights and MacGyvering something new. I need to be able to hold two 5 gallon pots with mature vegged plants. And I'm fairly certain I can fit it all in that space. So, I will probably spend some time today coming up with something different.

Anyways, check out my girls. What do you think?

MATARO BLUE (week 6 veg)
She looks great after her transplant yesterday. I still cannot get over how bushy and vibrant she is. She has so much going on and she is on the 8th node! I need to ask myself "how big do I really want her to get?"
image26321.jpg
image26322.jpg

FLOWER BOMB KUSH (week 9 veg)
This poor girl is the one that has seen the most heat stress. She is crisp on a few leaves and I'm certain, for week 9, she has stunted slightly because of it. Not to mention the extreme topping that occurred at the 6th node. So, I will let her veg out for a bit and see what happens to her.
image26324.jpg
image26325.jpg

CRITICAL HOG (week 7 flower)
This is my sticky girl. She still tries to pull through but I don't know if she will make it to her week 10. If she doesn't she will certainly make some good hash or oil maybe!
image26327.jpg
image26328.jpg

GREEN CRACK (week 3 flower)
She's beautiful. She's just soaking up the 250W light pretty well all to herself. I'm sure she's catching some residual light from the 400W. Whichever she's lovin' it!
image26332.jpg
image26341.jpg
image26342.jpg

ANESTHESIA (week 11 flower)
Now I saved her for the last because I decided to take her out of the room to take a solid look at her with the microscope. And to get some good photos, of course. There's nothing quite as awkward walking out of the room with a four foot hunched over plant. I estimate she will be ready for harvest in the next 2 weeks or so. But she's going strong so I'm not going to stop her.
image26348.jpg
image26349.jpg
image26351.jpg
image26352.jpg
image26353.jpg
image26354.jpg

Thanks for checking out my family! You guys take care today and tell the people close to you, you love them. (hell they don't even have to be close)
:Namaste:

Wow Pigeons, you're slamming it here. Excellent transplanting tutorial, by the way. :thumb:

Thanks Sue! I'm learning from the best :love::high-five:

Looking great! I love the "Hog scrog" !

I feel anesthetized just lookin at those last pics. :thumb:

Why thank you.

:rofl: Her smell is quite anesthetic as well! my house reeks

Got it. Thanks Sue! That little "+ icon on the very bottom right. I'm on my phone or tablet and the icons are -just icons. Have never found any explanations on what does what, so far. Apparently if I go on a real computer there are some help explanations that pop up. For me figuring out how to navigate the forum is a constant puzzle. Part of the fun though.
What's happening with the hog ya think, Pigeons?

Hey Weasel, you hit the multiple quote button for each quote you want to include and then hit "reply with quote" on the last one and the system bundles them all in your post.

Hope that was clear enough for you. :love:

The Multi-Quote is on the extreme right and looks like this: "+

looks like batman has 2 arms now

What's happening with the hog ya think, Pigeons?

Man I wish I knew. She really hasn't gotten any bigger since getting to this point. I should probably go back in the journal to get a good idea of the growth progress however, I'm sure its slowed down. Actually, while writing this its occurred to me that if there was any plant that needed to be transplanted it would be her. Because I am having a tough time keeping her up to par. It might have to do with the shear fact she's a reveg. and a big one at that. but I don't know. Now im asking myself "should I transplant her?" I don't know if that would be the nail in her coffin or her saving light. haha.

Any ideas?

I want girls that look like that

Man I wish I knew. She really hasn't gotten any bigger since getting to this point. I should probably go back in the journal to get a good idea of the growth progress however, I'm sure its slowed down. Actually, while writing this its occurred to me that if there was any plant that needed to be transplanted it would be her. Because I am having a tough time keeping her up to par. It might have to do with the shear fact she's a reveg. and a big one at that. but I don't know. Now im asking myself "should I transplant her?" I don't know if that would be the nail in her coffin or her saving light. haha.

Any ideas?

The 7-week hog is a monster in a small pot. SHe is finishing up so I won't worry about transplanting at this point. Just "give her inches and feed her well" ~Scorpions

The leaves clawing is a sign of being rootbound. But, at this stage of the game, she will make it and you will have killer smoke from her. Looks like an easy trim too.

I want girls that look like that

You will Bear! I was in your shoes not to long ago. I made a conscious decision to take control of my medication. No guessing game, no outrages prices and consistent product.

Set your sights and keep with the 420 Gang and you'll be unstoppable

will be posting new pics today sometime

The 7-week hog is a monster in a small pot. SHe is finishing up so I won't worry about transplanting at this point. Just "give her inches and feed her well" ~Scorpions

The leaves clawing is a sign of being rootbound. But, at this stage of the game, she will make it and you will have killer smoke from her. Looks like an easy trim too.
Encouraging Ghetto! Thank you!

In the Reveg journal someone asked me if I was going to reveg her again, I believe it was Dutty. I don't believe I will but if I did I would put her into a kiddie pool or something to just see what she is capable of.

I'd have to go over and look again- but I seem to remember you had her in a small pot. I recently had a bunch of deficiency problems in my plants- because I was easing up on the nutes thinking maybe I had nute burn going on. It turned out to be underfeeding- and the worst plant was the one in the smallest pot- because when I watered it- it had lots of runoff and without much soil there, it flushed out the most easily.
I don't think this applies to you because I remember you were going quite high in the nute department. But certainly they like to have some room for their roots.
I am a fan of transplanting- I don't think you would hurt her at all to do it- just the opposite. Others might have different opinions ?

I'll go take another look at the journal. ....I am supposed to be working atm..

I'd have to go over and look again- but I seem to remember you had her in a small pot. I recently had a bunch of deficiency problems in my plants- because I was easing up on the nutes thinking maybe I had nute burn going on. It turned out to be underfeeding- and the worst plant was the one in the smallest pot- because when I watered it- it had lots of runoff and without much soil there, it flushed out the most easily.
I don't think this applies to you because I remember you were going quite high in the nute department. But certainly they like to have some room for their roots.
I am a fan of transplanting- I don't think you would hurt her at all to do it- just the opposite. Others might have different opinions ?

I'll go take another look at the journal. ....supposed to be working atm..

You know what Weasel I think you hit the nail on the head right there! :idea:When I water her. I don't even give her a couple litres before runoff starts to happen. So, it makes perfect sense that she has such a root system established that she just lets the food run out the bottom. I know I was over feeding because of this problem. Every other day I was feeding

Edit:: And I don't think I am even going to attempt transplanting her. Shes just so damn big and awkward. I would need like three people to help me out haha. I'll let her do her thing for the next couple weeks.

I would not think transplanting is an option at this point. IMHO. That plant is gonna yield 3+ozs and at 7 weeks flower and growing under a screen in what looks like a 12" pot, I would let her finish up there myself. To transplant would require a whole crew and power tools, pirates, ninjas and laser and shit? Ya think?

To transplant would require a whole crew and power tools, pirates, ninjas and laser and shit? Ya think?

:rofl: oh that was good. Definitely on the same page!

I wish I thought about it earlier.. If this was week 5.. I'd be all over it! But at this point, as wonderful as she has been for me, she has to go.

Back
Top Bottom