Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Pigeons420 Flies the Koupe & Goes Perpetual in 2015

bye bye hog

Lol she won't go anywhere just yet. She's still got lots to give.

Here's a shot of my medicine cabinet. Gonna have a hoot. And I'm always captivated by the tokens of my adventures.
image26362.jpg

Yep. She's almost done- definitely not worth getting the crane in to do that operation now. She may be happy with the new pot- but in the end there won't be much difference in the smoke I expect. Bigger pot for the next reveg hey? Hehehehe....

Wow, been away a couple days and it's up to 9 pages!

You guys that were discussion spectrums - I have the veg and bloom switches on my lights. Veg switch just turns off some of the Reds, bloom is all turned on. I have been running it with all LEDs on at once, any benefit to turning off the Reds?

You guys that were discussion spectrums - I have the veg and bloom switches on my lights. Veg switch just turns off some of the Reds, bloom is all turned on. I have been running it with all LEDs on at once, any benefit to turning off the Reds?

You're back! Was wondering what happened to you. You gotta let me know when your taken off lol jk.

It's nice having the switch. But there are plenty of LEDs that just run full spectrum all the time. Even the platinum series has full spectrum. So I don't know if there is a benefit.

I like running CFL for veg and HPS for flower. So I can take advantage of each specific spectrum.

Tighter nodes ... maybe?
Personally, mo light is mo betta. I'd keep em all on.

I like how a lot of your pieces have half smoked bowls in em... Lol:laughtwo:

Those are for my company. I only use the bongs...I try to keep a selection for everyone

RESOURCES

These are a couple things I've found over the last few months that have assisted with my growing. I think it's important for all of us.

1) The first picture shows a deificiency chart of what you can expect your leaves to look like under certain conditions.
2) The next is a light distance chart. Based on your watts you can set the correct distance.
3) And finally, the third, is a chart that shows the PH scale and what nutrients are taken up at what levels of PH.

Hope it helps a couple folks!

image16668.jpg
image16709.jpg

image26388.jpg

Alright! Time to kick thing up a notch! Inline has arrived and everything has been installed. She's just purring along. She is exhausting nicely out of the house and in a couple hours I should have an accurate reading on the temperature.

Have a look!
image26401.jpg
image26402.jpg

This just in from the "FWIW" department:
Inline fans work best pulling air, rather than pushing air. They work best as close to the exit point as possible, and are weakest at the far end (beginning) of the run.
As long as it does what you want, it matters not at all.

Pigeons, Nice looking setup!! Glad your order came. Inline fans work better if they are pulling air instead of pushing it like you have it setup. I would put the fan all the way at the end of the duct and let it pull the air.

That was my thought too Pigeons. Was this the recommended way to install? Like Major said though, if it works for you go with it.

Thanks guys for the quick tips. However as I have it right now. I don't have the room to put the intake on the other side. I would have to move my light slightly to the left. Then the light is not in the center of the room. I will do a trial run first and see if it's ok. If not I'll have some serious Macgyvering to do

haha! Well I see you have a reducer to 4 inches right? you could always just put it there. You can even cut the in the middle if you had to. Its up to you though I just know those fans are a lot better at pulling and pushing. You will get more CFM's with it being inline instead of on the beginning of the duct. Good luck let us know what you do!

Back
Top Bottom