Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

It was cool Mr Pigeon!

Ah cool, thanks for the infoo - i should have studied the leaves aswell but i just kinda stared at the big buds and asked instead:cool:
Seeing all the variation, not only in growth but smoke must be really nice finding the keepers :slide:

Great vids too man, just been watching through them and your new journal!

May many pigeons fly and feast upon food and bring many big plants and harvest! :party:

I am up and running right now. Got everything back in order. Are you ready for a germination video?

You're a good man OG!

:circle-of-love:

Nah, aside from my video journal this one has just come to a slight stall. I'll post an update tomorrow!

***GARDEN UPDATE***

Boy have I been a busy fellow. I have school taking off at full swing. I've got papers due and presentations to prepare and exams next week. So, my updates have gotten fewer and fewer. I apologize for this oversight and assure you that I'm still here and keeping things rolling. Can't tell you enough how much I love each of you and what your company does for my soul. :love:

Now, to the plants!! There is so much life happening around here it brings me to awe how far I've come. And I thank each of you for your guidance and assistance. :thanks:

Here we go!!

VEG ROOM MADNESS

image7332.jpeg

CLONES

HOLLANDS HOPE 2.0
First clones ever!! And boy do they look happy. As I start to begin smoking this strain, I'm sure thankful I took some clones.

image7319.jpeg
image7320.jpeg

WHITE WIDOW
These girls have some nice new growth coming out so I'm excited to see them start growing!

image7321.jpeg
image7322.jpeg

FROM SEED

GREAT WHITE

image7323.jpeg
image7324.jpeg

image7325.jpeg

JACKELOPE
Sure look different than the first one I grew eh? This is what happens when you give ALL of your plants equal attention.

image7326.jpeg
image7327.jpeg

AK-47

image7328.jpeg
image7329.jpeg

NORTHERN LIGHTS
This little girl has been topped and will become my mother plant for many many clones. I just need her to get a bit bigger.

image7330.jpeg
image7331.jpeg

FLOWER ROOM EXTRAORDINAIRE

HOLLANDS HOPE 2.0.2
Look at the size of that cola!! She is going strong. I can't wait to see how she finishes! I probably could have turned the flash on for these ones.

image7336.jpeg
image7337.jpeg
image7338.jpeg

HOLLANDS HOPE 2.0.3
I flushed this girl last week and boy is she happy! I'll feed her a little this week and hope that she doesn't mind. Remember, *if in doubt, flush it out* :rofl: still learning here guys haha

image7333.jpeg
image7334.jpeg
image7335.jpeg

JABB'S STASH
Now this girl I just don't know. She may find her way into the hash bag but we'll see. I flushed her out real nice today so, we'll see how she likes that and go from there. I've gotta stop creating such gangly plants.

image7339.jpeg
image7340.jpeg

As always, thanks for checking me out! You guys rock! :thanks: :love: :high-five:

wow man, I gotta get caught up with your garden my man, just been a lilttle hectic my end but I am loving the video's. Have you smoked any of the holland's? oh and those clones are looking great. Take care mate and I will try to drop by more often:passitleft:

looking good :thumb: :goodjob:

wow man, I gotta get caught up with your garden my man, just been a lilttle hectic my end but I am loving the video's. Have you smoked any of the holland's? oh and those clones are looking great. Take care mate and I will try to drop by more often:passitleft:

I have smoked it! And it's great!!

Nice to see you my man!

looking good :thumb: :goodjob:

:thanks:

:high-five:

Nice update. Thankyou.

Thanks Guardian!

Looking great. Good work!
Good luck in school. I finished 20 years ago and wouldn't want to go again.

Haha I've been in school for 20 years. It's exactly where I need to be. When you go to university it's so much better because you study stuff you want to. Makes it much more enjoyable.

I did computer science, it was super easy and resulted in great jobs but I didn't enjoy the school work and skipped almost all my classes while I worked full time days during school hours ;-)

I love school. I would go back again if there were more hours in the day. I have even been threatening myself to take a couple of online courses in things I am interested in... but again, if I were in charge I would add at least 4 more hours to each day.

I went to college right out of high school and spent 7 years getting my masters. After working for 5 years I realized that to get my boss's job, I needed grad school. It was 4 more years, but it was well worth it for the lifestyle I now enjoy. I highly recommend higher education. Good for you Pigeon... you are livin the dream!

Thank Em!

That's what I'm doing now too. I graduate with a 3 year degree but that was useless so now I need a 4 year honours degree then grad school. I would also add 4 hours on to each day! Although I probably wouldn't use them efficiently and I'd have them taken away :rofl:

***FRIDAY UPDATE***

Happy Friday to each of you! Hope your all keeping warm and busy. I've got a small update prepared so, here we go!

FLOWER ROOM

HOLLANDS HOPE 2.0.2

image7448.jpeg
image7449.jpeg
image7450.jpeg

HOLLANDS HOPE 2.0.3

image7473.jpeg
image7474.jpeg

JABB'S STASH

image7475.jpeg
image7476.jpeg
image7477.jpeg

VEG ROOM

image7481.jpeg

GREAT WHITE

image7484.jpeg
image7482.jpeg

JACKELOPE

image7483.jpeg
image7487.jpeg

NORTHERN LIGHTS

image7486.jpeg

AK-47

image7485.jpeg

CLONES

HOLLANDS HOPE 2.0

image7478.jpeg
image7479.jpeg

GERMINATION STATION (JACKOLOPE AND THUNDER PAWS

image7480.jpeg

:thanks:

Man, you're absolutely right! Something is going right there and I'm liking it! Thanks for noticing :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom