Renegade's BID Tribute Grow - Multi Strain

Damit...LOL.

Got the BD and UP listed wrong in that last update. So, reset and know that I like the Ultimate Purple best...LOL.

28 Mar 15, Saturday, day 72, week 9 day 1 of 12/12, week 6 day 1 of bloom, first signs of trichomes were in week 2 of bloom...
Evening readings...
Air: 70-86
RH: 40-71
PH: 5.4
Res temp: 73
PPM: 226x

Res change out. 2 water only change outs then nutrients at regular strength.

Nutrients before change out...
PH: 5.5
PPM: 125x

Readings an hour after change out...
Air: 72
RH: 35
PH: 5.5

Pics...

Ultimate Purple on the left of the picture. Short and pitiful...LOL. Blue Dream on the right...tall, lanky and pitiful...LOL...

First Blue Dream....

IMG_048927.JPG

IMG_049030.JPG

IMG_049231.JPG

Then Ultimate Purple...

IMG_049328.JPG

IMG_049426.JPG

IMG_049528.JPG

IMG_049632.JPG

IMG_049729.JPG

IMG_049825.JPG

That's it...see you in your gardens...LOL.

"Wiggle, Wiggle, Pop, Pop"...LOL.

So does that mean you'll be using UP when you try the 40 top beast? Or will you still use blue dream for that?

LMAO...not sure if your playing with me...but I deserve it.

Ultimate Purple for sure. The smell is out of this world. Also, UP didn't suffer the PH and nutrient issues like BD. Taking big time notes on that one.

An angel got me excited about some Chocolope so its now on my list.

I would think that UP would be easy to get the 40 since she likes to stretch her legs...

Oh, i thought you were actually going to long veg and go for 40 tops. Well, I'll be subbed to your grows either way. I'll be starting my BID blue dream seed this week.

Yep, when I start my next one...coming up soon...just gotta get another res, I'm going to go for a long veg for your exact reason. The training will be easy....i'm gonna start her out with some flux training then just let her go....

I see you Professor...LOL.

Send the invite and I'll join your DB show...

Good morning Renegade69, that was a good read Sir. I'm glad you were able to stay the course, Blue dream is a plant I plan on growing in the near future. I'm also looking forward to your next grow in the tent with a longer veg time, and maybe a scrog. (adapt & over come).:bravo:

AKA 60cal :Namaste:

Good morning Renegade69, that was a good read Sir. I'm glad you were able to stay the course, Blue dream is a plant I plan on growing in the near future. I'm also looking forward to your next grow in the tent with a longer veg time, and maybe a scrog. (adapt & over come).:bravo:

AKA 60cal :Namaste:

My brother, my brother....LOL. YOu gonna behave...LOL...JK....

Glad to see your back and please by all means chime in when necessary. Dream or Peyton said they got 30-40 tops...I'm gonna shoot for that with the Ulitmate Purple. Gonna order more seeds tonight. I only have 1 in the freezer plus I want to order the Chocoloup and get it started in the tent. I'm told she's a stretcher so no since in trying it in the DIY.

My brother, my brother....LOL. YOu gonna behave...LOL...JK....

Glad to see your back and please by all means chime in when necessary. Dream or Peyton said they got 30-40 tops...I'm gonna shoot for that with the Ulitmate Purple. Gonna order more seeds tonight. I only have 1 in the freezer plus I want to order the Chocoloup and get it started in the tent. I'm told she's a stretcher so no since in trying it in the DIY.

Thanks for the welcome back Renegade, I'll behave this time, nothing a 1 month boot camp could not cure. Damn military training (fight or flight) I guess we know which way I went that time (never again) just like the real boot camp I missed my (420) family.

And a good day to you too Ms. Sprite. It was an honest mistake. And very glad we could be helpful. I think your really going to enjoy the BD. I love the smell. Oh, just caught something there. 5 weeks and veg with another 3 weeks...??? Can we see some pics? What's your plan? I switched to 12/12 in week 2....no long veg period. The grow before the last went 4 weeks veg before flipping. The last grow was a flux so it automatically had a long veg period. So just asking what your veg, bloom cycle is...

I don't really know why I am vegging so long. I am kind of mesmerized by these plants. I've been training them some by bending them over...I think I accidentally slightly broke a couple of branches, which thankfully are still growing strong (is that lollypopping?) so they don't seem all that big to me. However, I do have 2 Purple Wrecks growing with them in the same reservoir and they are considerably shorter. I initially got 3 BD and 2 PW. Two of the 3 BD look exactly alike. The other one looks like it is some other strain altogether and it is pretty scraggly...almost as tall as the other 2 BD but the structure and the leaves don't look at all alike, it actually looks more indica-like with it's shorter leaves which are 5 fingered instead of the 7 on the other 2 BD. I'm thinking about pulling out that one, which would leave me 2 BD in the back and 2 PW in the front of a 9 hole reservoir which holds 11-12 gallons.

I'm just starting week 6 of veg. Keep in mind that the clones were half dead when I got them and they didn't even have roots in the water until day 24 of veg. Oh...I just figured out that I've got spider mites. I feel so stupid. I had seen small little white dots on the tops of the leaves even when the clones were first given to me, but I had no idea that it meant spider mites. All along, all these past 5 weeks I saw the spots but other than that everything looked green and healthy. Finally (I'm slow on the uptake!), I decided to check into nute deficiencies and such to make sure that what I kept seeing was OK. Remember, this is my first grow. Low and behold, I read further into the pest section and there it was...small white dots = spider mites. $h1t. I hung up a No-Pest Strip and put in an order for AzaMax. It will be here on Wednesday. I'm bummed. Had I known or been quicker to react, I could have nipped this in the bud or not even accepted the clones from the dispensary. They shouldn't be able to sell clones that are infested.

So now my fine fellows (and gals), my question is...taking into consideration the spider mite situation and the size of my plants (largest is 26" tall and 24" wide), when would be the best time for me to switch to 12/12? Oh, and BTW, for lights I have the Mars Hydro Reflector Series 144x3W LED. Maybe waiting until 4/19/15 is too long. All advice is welcome and greatly appreciated.

I will try and take some pictures when I go in there tonight. I hope I can figure out how to get them from my phone to the laptop and then to here. Wish me luck! :blushsmile:

To Green Dreamz: It's sister...just so you know. No problem. I'm thankful for the pearls of information that you send out. Is there anything else I might need to know about BD in DWC that you can think of?

Cool, cool...nuff said...LOL.

So quick update. Been having a big problem with the PH. I went with AN's PH balanced this time.

Worked great during veg. Keep the PH between 5.7-5.9 the whole way. As soon as I got to bloom and the stretch began my PH dropped to the low 5's and even 4's.

I won't let AN take the hit for it this time. I failed to up my strength during that time frame. By the time I got it figured out the stretch was over. KingJohnC stepped in and got me straightened out but not before the damage was already done.

The plants took a big hit and are still recovering from the PH problem which caused the nutrient overload. Pretty much got it dialed in and will give AN another try next go round. The buds are small so I won't get any serious weight out of them but from what I've been getting from the sugars which I began testing last week....pretty nice.

Smoked a pinner and thought I was gonna settle in and watch the race yesterday...fell asleep on the couch...LOL. Woke up just in time to watch jackass get a speeding penalty....dam Gordon...LOL.

Btw...I do remember that your a soil guy.

HMU when you get a journal started....and welcome back RSOiler...we don't even know that other guy...LOL...who was pretty cool to me so to hell with everyone else...LOL...JK guys...

We like the new and improved anyway...LOL.

:cheesygrinsmiley: :adore:

What is up Playa Gade:)lol....hey man....my BD is on Day 8 of 12/12...has stretched 7" so far....i dont know if i am gonna end up with the 30 tops i was going for:/....i am only seeing about 20 dominant ones so once another week or so goes by i will maybe super crop a bit:)....oh and she vegged for 82 days...was 10" at flip and i want to say about 20" x 20"......now 8 days later she is 30" x 30" x 17"......she is gonna be crazy big in my room:)lol

What is up Playa Gade:)lol....hey man....my BD is on Day 8 of 12/12...has stretched 7" so far....i dont know if i am gonna end up with the 30 tops i was going for:/....i am only seeing about 20 dominant ones so once another week or so goes by i will maybe super crop a bit:)....oh and she vegged for 82 days...was 10" at flip and i want to say about 20" x 20"......now 8 days later she is 30" x 30" x 17"......she is gonna be crazy big in my room:)lol

Hell to the yea...LOL.

Averaging an 1" a day. Look out man, you know she has legs. 82 days...damit man. Might as well been a flux you veg'd so long. Ok, so I think I can at least give it a try...LOL. I don't think I'll veg for that long though. If I wait and try to SCROG then I will need that extended time to fill the net.

Been working on the DIY and getting it ready to come back in the game. I am thinking on making it my flux cabinet. Just gotta get more stuff to put back in it. She got stripped when the "Gorilla" arrived.

Anywho...LOL.

Keep it green my friends....

Wiggle, Wiggle, Pop, Pop....LOL. YOu know who you are 104.1

Happy Easter Renegade.

Back
Top Bottom