Shottafire's Manic Organic 2kw Perpetual With Supersoil & Teas

I just hope the rice doesnt steal too much nitrogen from the mix. If it does Im sure a good top dressing of worm castings and insect poop would solve any deficiencies of the sort.

I don't think it will, and with it being fed on by organisms, I don't think pH will be altered. It will be like an osmotic moisture mechanism...it will release moisture when it's wetter than the soil, and absorb it when the soil is wetter. I like the idea!

Alright things are starting to turn around for the newest flowering girls. I think i was so used to the simplicity that the super soil has I was forgetting that the plants dont have the extra food and wasnt giving them anything food wise really. I amended some super soil in the top and mixed it in a little and watered everything that needed watered. The water I gave it had 2ml/gal gen org ca/mg and 1ml/gal of mendo honey. The plants look a lot better now hopefully I can get the trellising on today and spread them out a little bit.

here they are at day 5 or 6 theres four strains in the tray and the spider mites are on just one of the plant primarily and that is flo. I am kind of tired of that strain as it is a whole different technique in growing ot or something. cant figure her out. I hope I can change that with this round. if not she goes.
DSCN4942.JPG
DSCN4941.JPG
DSCN49401.JPG
DSCN4939.JPG
DSCN49381.JPG

Next up is the girls at day 35 I am really happpy so far and the canopy is nice and full. The last watering was plain tap water dechlorinated and the next feeding will be ro water with 2ml/gal gen org ca/mg. after that I am going to be adding plain clean ro water for the remainder hopefully. if they need something I will jump in and take care of it but for right now they are rolling along nicely...heres a bunch from day 35
DSCN49532.JPG
DSCN49521.JPG
DSCN49511.JPG
DSCN49501.JPG
DSCN4949.JPG
DSCN4948.JPG
DSCN4947.JPG
DSCN49461.JPG
DSCN49451.JPG
DSCN49371.JPG
DSCN49361.JPG
DSCN4935.JPG
DSCN49341.JPG
DSCN49331.JPG

My veg room was cleaned last night and now I am trying to figure out how to expand as much as possible without upgrading the ac right now. If my veg room was vented to begin with I would probably be able to barely squeeze by with three 1000 aircooled hoodsand my production would go up but other problems may arise. so If i can find a nice deal on a 24,000+btu mini split im going to pick it up as the first piece of my next step up to a larger layout.

peace everyone and happy growing. Will be posting another tea recipe later. Trying to be thorough and hoping it helps someone.

Thanks runewolfsong and dharmabud. I wish you could smell these ones. I have gotten many good results with her but she is getting better every time. The smoke never gets old always delivering so I cant stray from continuing to unlock its genetic potential.

Will be cool to finally do it high brix since I know it so well now.

cheers and gracias por los reps

Frosty, frosty, frosty! :circle-of-love:

Only 35 days in?????

Ho boy, it's gonna fun to see them when they're finished! :adore:

Wow!

Thanks for the reps gray tail. There is nothing like living soils and its benefits. There is still much to learn for me but hey at 35 days and frost like that I am a proud poppa right now.

They are drinking water so fast that They need it every two days. Im hoping to near or surpass the 1gpw mark. time will tell.

Dont know where to start right now
I am thinking of turning my veg room into a flower room for random plants new strains and just to have the room.

Today is really kicking my butt. Too much to get done too little time. story of my life.

when I get it done i will be a happy camper.

I'm not really sure why but I would have thought there would have been more action and people interested in this journal
With me having a young daughter and wife and all I am considering closing this journal. My intentions were to help others and be informative whether what I did was good or bad. I'm no pro but I laugh at some on here that think they are.

...greetings and salutations mr. shottafire. ...been steadily checking in and taking notes. i'm in the process of converting over myself and learning everything i can from ya my friend. nice set up and tremendous grow you've got going on for sure!

Back
Top Bottom