Shottafire's Manic Organic 2kw Perpetual With Supersoil & Teas

Re: Shottafire's manic organic 2kw perpetual with supersoil and teas.

Good looking stuff my brother. Got to get some extra dosh and get all that stuff ordered and cooking. I am thinking since doc's kit is geared twos. the pro-mix hp I am going to try a bale this next reload instead of the #4 to start getting accustomed to it.
Weather up here has turned from blazing hot to cold and wet. Got to get me a dehumid soon or at least one that works lol. Gota luv dude from last year

Hey mate

nice set up. Its been a long time since a grew in soil of any type. shame because soil is so simple but it just doesnt have the growth rates i require. having said that i still like to keep up to date on soil growing as its important to be a well rounded grower as u never know what opportunities may present themselves :)

plants look real healthy. What is ur average yield per 4x4?

Hey cultivator. I am glad to have a solid grower like yourself along for the ride. I am doing 1.5 to 2 # per 4x4 right now.

I know i can do better than 2 but only by a q or so.

Thanks for stopping in culti and hope all is going as well as it could be. I know you are going through some crap right now.

cheers bro.

It will be cool to help each other out since we will be close to the same time frame.

:cheesygrinsmiley: :slide: :headbanger:

Nice start to another fine thread Shotta. I notice your trays. Do you feed all plants at once by dumping in the tray? or do you still feed plants individually. I like those trays a lot... Your yields are out of control.

Yeah man glad you like it. I feed the plants individually water from my 70pt. dehuey

The trays are sweet they spin around and I can move them to one side to work or trim.

The yields are great last one was only 26 oz. this next one Im hoping for plus 32 for all the hard work we will see.

I have not yet made the 1gpw mark yet but feel it is very doable.

Looks to be a great show! subbed.
Alright DharmaBud glad to have you man. I hope you can learn from my mistakes or successes.

Waz good Shottafire?
Yea I do the drive by thing alot
:peace:
Things are good over here lurch. How about you? I find myself doing more drive by's lately too. But I think Its time I start taking my journal more serious as far as what I do and why I am doing it.

subscribed

King john c glad to have you along mate.

From last harvest
DSCN4587.JPG

Alright so the tea worked out well for all of the girls.
The plants in veg need some work though. They are in roots organics only and need a top dressing or a spike of goodies.

Will work on a top dress or spike blend to give them girls a jumpstart.

The plants at 30 days in flower are going really nice.

Will try to get a pic update tomorrow with my top dressing/ spike mix.

Going to be picking up 9 new cuts tomorrow. Things will be getting interesting soon.

Back
Top Bottom