Shottafire's Manic Organic 2kw Perpetual With Supersoil & Teas

I am going to be busy next week my wife is leaving for the week so it will give me some time to clean and reorganize the grow for this winters project.

Today i went and looked at cuts and was not happy with what they had in stock. The soonest I could get some fresh healthy cuts would be two weeks. I guess I will have to make due with what I have for right now.

Everything is rolling along and now have 12 more plants in flower they are all unhealthy and ugly to look at imo. The difference between plain roots and super soil is obvious and will never plant anything directly in unamended soil again. The cost is much less with the super soil as well if you recycle it. I have been trying to figure out the measurements for my recycled batch and will be coming up with something tonight as i have to mix this asap.

Hey Shottafire!!! Been a minute since I have swung by to say hello and my gosh I've missed out on quite a bit. Your plants are looking amazing and I bet are really loving that compost tea. I am definitely subbed for this one :) Great job so far my friend!

Good gosh I have got some catching up to do here.

Ok wanted to say thank you to everyone that has stopped by and had something good or bad to say nothing ever taken personal here.

I want to try and be as thorough as possible to potentially help someone either by showing them what I do wrong or right.

Welcome Bid, runewolfsong,budjedi,hiker, Icemud, and legit spam wow. All kines of welcomes for grow da kine.

Thanks for the question legit spam. I really like using the teas in my garden it keeps the soil nice and fluffy and the plants dont seem to mind it. I do know that supersoil is made so you just need to add water. My teas are always changing and I dilute them pretty hard only using 20 percent tea 80 percent water. The plants just seem healthier if they get it every 3rd watering. This is all an experiment on my part and it will probably never stop being one. I love this plant.

My mix for my recycled batch of super soil is random as all could be so dont laugh at me. lol.

30 Gallons maybe a little less of super soil.

To this I added 30 pounds of worm castings
3 gallons of chunky perlite
3 gallons of roots organics soil

1/2 cup high nitrogen bat guano
1/2 cup blood meal
1.5 cups fish bone meal
1/2 cup steamed bone meal
1/2 cup feather meal
1 cup organic bulb food
1 cup soft rock phosphate
1 cup gypsum
1 cup crushed oyster shells
1 cup dolomite lime
1 cup kelp meal
1.5 cups granular humic acid
1 cup azomite
2 cups organic rice washed and rinsed
2 cups alfalfa meal
2 cups xtreme mykos
8 cups ancient forest.

this is my first batch of recycled soil and dont know what to expect. I will get some pics up after this post.

My veg plants that just went into flower are not the happiest looking of plants and I am going to try and restore them with some food,

These ones ended up going straight into roots due to some issues that came up that was all I could give them. They have been in flower two days and my feed was

8 gallons for 12 plants all the plants didnt really need water but they needed something to eat.

so I force fed them water and food.

In five gallons of water I mixed
15 ml gen org. ca/mg
20 ml liquid karma
30 ml earth juice grow
15 ml dynagro protekt

I took a gallon of that and added that to two gallons of water for the plants that looked healthy and ok. My goal with these will be to make the plants work for there food. I hope I can restore them to optimum health before they stop stretching and they can produce some pretty buds.

I may wait until morning to get pics up.

cheers all and have an irie weekend

these were taken last night day 31 flower
DSCN4819.JPG
DSCN48221.JPG
DSCN48271.JPG
DSCN48311.JPG

these were taken on there first night in 12
four different strains that are a mess and they never exhibited any vigor really.
DSCN48461.JPG

got to sleep now.... until tomorrow or would it be tonight. haaha

:thumb: now ur getting it lol. I'm sure you'll rebound nicely from the weaker plants. Enjoy your week free of spousal duties mate

Yeah canna glad to see you around in here mate. Im looking forward to the laziness during the day and working the room at night.

I am wondering what size fan would sufficiently exhaust 4 1kw air cooled lights. Im thinking 12" ho inline to be safe but not sure.

Was admiring the plants tonight and they are starting to get the beautiful magenta purple hues. I have a feeling this round will get more color than previous harvests.

Tonight the plants at 32 days received
15 ml/5gal mendocino honey not sure if this is organic just some sugars and seaweed extract
10ml/5gal liquid karma
7.5ml/5gal gen org ca/mag

The plants fresh in flower look bad still. might have to cull the two flo that I have. I really dont want to but they are never happy so need to make room for a new cut.

anyone with suggestions on genetics fire away. I have a hard time deciding with all the greatness to be had out there.

cheers mates

Wow what a list of amendments, RICE? whats that for lol. I thought i was close to having all the ingredients but now know I still need more than half. Thanks for the hookup shotty and don't give up on them just yet. Wasn't it last round you were a lil frustrated in how they looked in veg.? Cause they came out of that and became top notch producers right?
As always bro I want to say thank you for the time you take to school us and help us in that ever lasting journey to get more grower talent

Yeah its scary how many amendments I used and more than half of them are unnecessary really.

I like to mix it up a little bit if I was adding back more roots organic soil like a couple bags worth then I would have left out a lot of those ingredients.

We will see how it goes. I hope it works out ok.

Im itching to get my feet wet with doc's kit soon. that will be a separate journal though.

Thanks for the kind words sling. Good getting to know you these past couple months.

The rice is for the beneficial fungi to attach to. I cant say for sure how good or bad this is I just tried it and now just have to be patient until I plant my next round in that batch.

The girls that were put to flower this week were looking better after there feeding. I think I got used to the super soil and just adding water I forgot that I had them in plain roots. Now they should be good hopefully. I had to spray them again with mighty wash. bummed.

I can safely say that my supersoil plants in the same room dont seem to be affected by the mites. The plants almost repel them away. I see there is some very light mite activity in the supersoil tray but it seems they dont stay on the plant rather they try it and it is not to there taste or something.

Still looking for cuts. hoping this week.

The rice is for the beneficial fungi to attach to. I cant say for sure how good or bad this is I just tried it and now just have to be patient until I plant my next round in that batch.

The girls that were put to flower this week were looking better after there feeding. I think I got used to the super soil and just adding water I forgot that I had them in plain roots. Now they should be good hopefully. I had to spray them again with mighty wash. bummed.

I can safely say that my supersoil plants in the same room dont seem to be affected by the mites. The plants almost repel them away. I see there is some very light mite activity in the supersoil tray but it seems they dont stay on the plant rather they try it and it is not to there taste or something.

Still looking for cuts. hoping this week.

That rice is super full of energy.....sounds like your fungi will get it, then to the plants in a different form!

Back
Top Bottom