TassieDevil's - Indoor - DIY - Bag Seed - What The Fluxing Learning Curve - Stage 1

Re: TassieDevil's - Indoor - DIY - Bag Seed - What The Fluxing Learning Curve - Stage

:bravo:Are they drying yet!! Well done man!! :cheer: Tassie Tassie Tassie oi oi oi :cheer:. You did it bro :welldone:... I'm so ef'n happy right now :yahoo:.. Yeah that right hold that head up "HIGH" :bong: (well before you toke anyways, looks like that may make it drop in no time, :sleep:lol) ..... :high-five:

Re: TassieDevil's - Indoor - DIY - Bag Seed - What The Fluxing Learning Curve - Stage

Hey Dennise...star of the moment :)
Hey Grizz, and thanks again Canna!

The deed is done...LL1 is half the woman...no, less than she was before :)

Ok,so maybe these went too long...doesn't matter...ok, so I'm learning...I will be able to smoke this stuff, or make oil outta it, or cook with it...well...see...the man will buy whatever I grow...and he sells snow (Hi Canna :)) , so if it smokes like snow...I'll sell it to him...he pays 250/oz...!

Can i..yes i dare to say...i win either way! Ha!

1ST HARVEST LL1

It's official...LL1...

From start of journal...
"LL1. The first to pop. This bean's tap root bottomed out on 3" native tube by day 4! I re-potted, and by day 7 I noticed it stalled. Although the first set is appearing now, and all, I got a feeling the root bottomed out again on day 7. I'm starting to feel I need to get this one in a BIG pot. But, this is outdoor mentality, so I think I need help to make a decision on what to do."

This is her day 8 from sowing. 06/10/2014...that's 6th october ok...I stuffed up how long they were...cause you guy's don't use the right date format.... ha! :)

DSCF3333.JPG

Statistics...start 06/10/2014 Flower start 23/02/2015 Finish 16/05/2015

Totals - 211 Days Veg - 127 Flower - 82

DSCF50192.JPG

DSCF50201.JPG

DSCF50222.JPG

DSCF50251.JPG

Buds

DSCF50261.JPG

:popcorn:

DSCF50271.JPG

Leaf

DSCF5028.JPG

Tassies Quick Dry Haul - if I'm lucky..I just got enough to get through...till tomorrow morning...so these effers need to dry quick...

DSCF5032.JPG

Just Hangin out...

DSCF50331.JPG

Hell yes.
Congrats Tas. Been a long ride huh? You did great my friend.
Fat bottom girls...Lol.
Y'all are nutty.

..nuts they call me....crazy even!

...squirrels like nuts....

Cajuns like fat bottomed girls...

So I get the girl & you can have the squirrels.
Good trade...

Hey, so you ready for oil now? Sorry, I just had to.
Hope you're having a great day my friend. You hanging out with your buds?

Good mornin Cajun,

Cool....squirrels are heaps more fun...and they can't talk! :)

.....ummmm......moving right along.....(whistles as he sweaps up the mess, instinctively ducking objects thrown his way....)

Hum, no my friend not quite yet, but was expecting you to be calling round... :) Ha! I'm starting to be able to predict your behaviour Cajun, careful now, it means I'm starting to get to know you :)

I got many dilimma's with the girls...well product. What to do with which bit and when.

Best as I can tell the first three to get chopped, LL1 being the first went too long....

The smoke is ok...It's green I know that...and not well dried either n all, but my feeling is there has been some degredation in THC levels. It's ok, like I said the man sells whatever, he don't care, and most of the people he sells to...well...I guess you call them lifestylers, but maybe of a different kind...you know what I mean, without any disrespect... is what it is.

I got major electricity bills to pay for....just to produce it...like I'm thinking I'm needing $500 2oz to cover till the end July when the bill is due.

I smoke like a chimney...

I need oil, and I wish to move somewhat to edibles with the smoking left for night time relaxing, basically.

...and seeing as how I got myself in the crap with the homeloan and all the other payment arrangements...... $500 for the mortgage..in 24 days...or more...like need it now...please :)

LL1 @ 168grams wet might get 56g dry...2oz...maybe, my feeling is a little less....about 1/3 wet = $250 + say 1/2 or 3/4 for me.

The next two cut the next ..2-3 days...and that will be a little less over all...maybe oz per plant dry = $250 + 1 oz for me

Then the 4 to finish around the same time...2-3 weeks... maybe 5 oz finish 2 definately off LL2, = at least one each of the other 3 - $500

+ 3 oz for me or something like that....

Plus drying and curing and all that....I got know Idea how I'm supposed to pull product without having to pay for it out of this plus enough to cover the expenses....so.....

I'm still deciding how to go with it all Cajun....that's the answer.

But in typing all that out.....looks possible....

Ok...so I've just identified my two fears in all this...the product weights...ok I'm under guessing based on LL1...but still a guess...

....drying and curing times and process...I just gotta get it right to a finished product....this is now my challenge.

If I get that right...I'm ok....somehow today I gotta just get bagseed in something wet to get a 12/12 going....plus all the effin' rest...

I'm a teapot....I'm a teapot....

OK, SO FOLKS, CAJUN ANYONE..

My challenge is getting the green stuff to finish in the bag for sale...basically, I can smoke whatever...I'm forced to, but...

If any of you can point me in the right direction to a link or something with process that you feel is bulletproof, or can just....I dunno...I'm going looking now myself, but the call is there...

Thanks....oh gosh...I almost got nothing left ...oops...and talking like a squirrel...

Nuts they call me....crazy even....squirrels like nuts...

:)

Dry it & leave hanging until the stems almost snap, not just bend. Usually takes 3 days to a week.
After that, jar it up & don't let light get to it. That degrades the cannabinoids.
Burp the jars daily for a few days, them just let them sit.
Watch for bud rot of too moist.
Hope that gets ya straightened out.

Good luck my friend & congrats again ya nut.

What sorta Rh am I looking for...I'm guessing 50$...but at the moment, that will be unacheiveable with Rh of outdoor air sitting constantly at 80+%..

anywho...you ...you....mmm ok, got nothing to come back at ya with..

What sorta Rh am I looking for...I'm guessing 50$...but at the moment, that will be unacheiveable with Rh of outdoor air sitting constantly at 80+%..

anywho...you ...you....mmm ok, got nothing to come back at ya with..

Do you have a dehumidifier?

And have another cup of coffee...you'll think of something to come back at Cajun with for sure. ;-)
G'Morning!

60% humidity is ideal. Just a lil less than cigars. Of it dries out too much, you lose THC & essential oils. Too humid & they rot.
I'd leave the jars uncovered for a few days & leave them hanging for a week or so since your rh is so high.
Curing isn't just aging. Gases are what cures, so get the lids on when they've dried pretty good.
You'll think they're too dry at 1st. They're not. All the moisture inside will come out soon.
If they smell like hay, put the lids on the jars & let them sit.

You win on picking squirrels over humans. That's your comeback hint. Lol.

Guess whose bored today?

Canna jogged my memory. Put it in the oven at 100°f for 30 mins if you wanna smoke now.
That temp won't kill off the terpenes or THC. It's ajerry-rigged dehydrator sort of.

...ya nut.

Back
Top Bottom