TG40's Organic Super Soil Grow - Fluxing - White Widow - Pineapple Chunk - OG13

The molasses is fine but If you use it dont use it at a tbsp a gallon. try like 4ml a gallon. I said a tsp a gallon before but I like 20 ml in five gallons so thats 4 a gallon.

Only one time is all you need.
after that its just water.

bummer on the ballast.

Just thinking about the molasses spill at Honolulu harbor a couple months back, killed everything coral, fish, everything for miles. Terrible.

Been looking into the black widow for my grow. Things are looking great for you man how are you liking it so far? Is it hardy? Any temperaments with her?

Hey WoundedVet, I'm pretty sure I have a couple black widows here somewhere, I meant to crack them, cracked the og13 on accident. The WW are a very easy plant to grow so far. They started out very slow I thought they were going to have problems but they pulled out of it and are growing very well. I gotta say though, that the use of super soil had really simplified things in this grow. I don't miss mixing nutes. Thanks for stopping by.

I'm with you there I read my first journal on brix I was hooked but I've only been a hydro grower so soil is a new territory for me so I have to relearn everything about growing from the ground up. And to boot brix doesn't feed the normal way so it's really new territory for me

I've done a little hydro, and some soil. this is my first fully organic grow, it's by far the most simple way I've ever grown.

I was scraping together the funds to buy another ballast this morning, these plants gotta go into flower now. So I said screw it I'll take the bad unused 600 watt "digital dimmable" Radion ballast and just for shits and giggles try to run a HPS ioff it, and guess what...it works. Originally I had tryed to run one of my MH bulbs and it would only flicker. I thought digital ballasts ran both MH, and HPS. Not this one. Lol
I'm so happy I don't have to by a new ballast!

Yesterday I switched out my two 400 watt MH's to 600 watt hps's. Temps went way up. Running AC at 69 to keep temps at 79. Plants were droopy during the first 12 hours. Raised lites to 12" above plants. I'm using a bed frame as a platform, it's a little bit easier on my back. lol. Might have to take it out and put the plants on the floor, depending on the stretch. I only have about 2' that I can raise the lights. I can get another 1.5' by removing bed. Should have started flowering two weeks ago. We will see how it goes I guess.

Merry Christmas to all!

Today is day three since the flip to 12/12 for my girls. Temps are hanging in there at 79 with lights on 75 with lights off. Humidity is staying at about 50%. Node spacing is stacking up. I'm trying to keep my 600's as low as possible. I'm hoping the stretch will not seperate nodes farther. So far it seems node spacing is titening. Here's a couple pics.

Main Lined og13
image6343.jpg

image6347.jpg

Pineapple Chunk and White Widow
image6345.jpg

Again, I would like to wish a safe and joyful Christmas, and New Year to all.:peace:

Please help. just noticed that the leaves in the middle level of one of my white widows are yellowing, vould this be cal/mag, I have noticed Gnats in the soil also. I can see now that it is spreading thru the plant fast as I did not notice this yesterday.
image6302.jpg

your leaf damage does not appear to be from a calcium and magnesium deficiency, most likely the fungus gnats are eating the plants roots. for soil insects I use diatomaceous earth as a barrier on top of the soil. it cuts them as they move through it. I bought my diatomaceous earth from an animal feed store, do not use the type meant for pool filters. mosquito dunks used as a drench can also kill fungus gnats. Sierra Natural Sciences also makes a product called SNS-203 which is a drench for soil insects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous earth

https://www.google.com mosquito dunks

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-203

Back
Top Bottom