The Joy Of Growing - SweetSue Goes Perpetual

Have a great trip and holliday, SS! :ciao:

This showed up just as I was leaving. A gift from a caring friend and his wife. :love: Geez, I'm a bit overwhelmed. :battingeyelashes: Something new to play with when I return.

image4982.jpeg

Well I know I won't be visiting 420 quite as much with you gone. At least 1/2 the thread alerts I get are for a thread you just posted in:) :rofl: :peace:

I have more spare time. I'll be everywhere. You won't have time to miss me.

Waiting to board to head for Chicago, my first leg. I had two Carnival Brownies before 9 AM and about four hits on the vape before leaving the house. I am still so stoned all these hours later I can't believe it. :laughtwo:

I have more spare time. I'll be everywhere. You won't have time to miss me.

Waiting to board to head for Chicago, my first leg. I had two Carnival Brownies before 9 AM and about four hits on the vape before leaving the house. I am still so stoned all these hours later I can't believe it. :laughtwo:

I see you figured that vapey thingy out... that didn't take long. :thumb:

Safe travels and see you on the other side - we'll keep the green light on for ya!

Touchdown in Chicago! :woohoo: Geez, I love flying. :laughtwo: Such a rush when you lift off. Always makes me want to cheer. Hahaha!

I see you figured that vapey thingy out... that didn't take long. :thumb:

Safe travels and see you on the other side - we'll keep the green light on for ya!

Thank you BB. What a delightful surprise. :hug: :love:

Sue...wishing you a happy holiday season, vacation & safe travel. :circle-of-love:

Thank you brightlight. You'll see me around. I'll be here to spread holiday cheer all along the way. :battingeyelashes::xmas:

Hi Sue!

I just touched down in Seattle! I think we are heading in opposite directions. Have a great time out there!

:circle-of-love:
Bob

Hey Dr. Bob. Happy traveling to you. You get home tonight, don't you? I'm sitting on the plane waiting for the last leg, on to Phoenix. I'm headed that way, just not gonna get that far.

You're literally "Flying High" baby... :volcano-smiley:

Oh you lucky girl! Enjoy yourself (not that I have any doubt that you won't).

Know that we're thinking about you and we hope that you have a great time!

And there's a special envelope in your mail box :love:

Take care love!

I'm safely settled into my second family, surrounded by love. I'll see you all around the threads, but not tonight. :battingeyelashes: :love:

So happy for you. Some lucky people get to have SweetSue energy in person! I am so glad you will get an influx of real human contact and rejuvenate your inner being. You are too bright a candle to hide under a bush. We all love you as you know and my inner chakras just started humming thinking of you making them happy and them you. Soak it all up dear friend. As well as all our love from afar.

It's overwhelming ShiggityFlip. I'm in my element for sure here. They're all so excited to have this crazy, irrepressible woman here with them. I feel enveloped in love. On to the cookie baking. Caroling party here tonight and we're cookie-depleted. Cookie baking is one of my all-time favorite pastimes. Life is so sweet. :battingeyelashes:

I love you all. :hug: :love:

Back
Top Bottom