THsea Grows Indoors Soil

Sorry guys! The holidays were a little nuts. But here I am! :peace:

Lets get to the pictures... First off, group shot!
groupshot14.jpg

Now half the gal's
halfgroup1.jpg

And the other half..
halfgroup2.jpg

Now lets look at close ups of the biggest momma!
fruit4.jpg

Fruit22.jpg

:sorry: I haven't been keeping up everyone! I'm sure you will all be blown away by the growth! Starting to see roots out the bottoms, so repotting will need to take place soon!... Can't wait to get the roll on with this 400watt CMH.. This 90 watt LED is great, but... I think we all understand. :) Merry x-mas!

:popcorn: Not here much as I've been stayin' clean myself, but will check in from time to time. Hope you've been healthy! :Namaste:

EDIT: Oh, Merry Christmas my friend!

:high-five: Hey! OMM and I were just talking about you the other day! I hope everything is going well with you and your girl! Oy vey, staying clean? You mean no maryjane?! :yikes: You better mean washing your hands! Please?

Just kidding, you gotta do what you gotta do... I really think, were I in some sort of bind... Using some fake urine or something... no employer has yet to test me. I assume they all know what I do and dont care... Its hawaii! :love:

We will do interesting things here! Please check it out when you can! :thanks:

not sure if you mentioned it or if your even allowed to but can you tell me what seed bank you got those beans from?

I think I can answer that question. Some came from one of our sponsors..the Single Seed Company, The others came from the worlds largest seed bank, which we can't mention the name of. :adore:

looks like OMM took care of our one question! ilikebike my friend, they were donated to me by a friend who thinks these are worth nothing! Let's show him wrong! :)

Mark Green and Siscokid!!! Welcome! I think this is both of your all's first posts... Very happy to have you aboard!

Hey OMM, which organics do you use? It's not General Hydroponics right? I always forget which one you use...

Anyone use it? It seems pretty cheap, I'd like to run a good organic solution... But its hard to find one that ships well here... About the same price as a big thing ordered of OC+... Blah blah same dilemma! Gotta get me some of that SSU though. :)

Just watered the plants, had them in the sunlight... Gonna go turn that LED on in a bit. Sun's on that side of the house then it sets.

Shipping to HI really sucks, huh? I think that I would use only locally available whatever, and read-up on what it is and what's needed. I'm lucky: I get Corey's stuff easy & cheap. He worries about what to put in it, but it is not magic. Weed doesn't need magic anyway. Light, air temp/humidity & movement, and especially genetics are all much more critical than whatever salts one puts into sufficient water. Too many growers obsess over nootz :lot-o-toke:

Looks great!! :bravo:

I wrote ya one of my usual books, but my iPad ate it. I need to fix the computer for that, then finish my own darn journal which is on the hard drive. (yeah)

I love all your details! How did you chose each of these strains and what do you hope each will do? I still have nothing for pain, yet that pain isn't helped by 60mg morphine on top of 50mcg Fentanyl patches. A hard thing for a plant to beat. Still, plz LMK if you get a super pain killer in there! I am dragging my feet on ordering seeds after the bad exp. with Canadian seeds. Right now I am over run with useless plants and buds. Ran out of people to give them to. Lol I only have 2-3 good strains to keep, but keeping them I between grows means cloning each time before blooming. It takes up too much space, but darn it all if I have found another way. LMK if ya do?

Your seedlings look great! The LEFs are giving such compact healthy plants, much better than my T5 and CFLs. Only one out of 10 Canadian seeds germinated, so it's still my belief that getting these plants sprouted is the hardest part. Lol I thinkyou've shown otherwise. :) What is the deal with getting CMH bulbs shipped to you? If I could take back my lumatek digital and 600HPS and go CMH, I would. The spectrum output is amazing! I hope you can get one. Perhaps a seller on eBay would ship, someplace that is not a large company.

My first journal is not finished, but I can share with you what charges I made and why. This year, I've gone for minimal plant care. No more expensive nutes, now replaced with "Fish and Poop" that the three organic farms in my area use. Gone are all the bug sprays, which being from seed you have less to worry about. I use the Bayer feed and fertilize tablets in the soil the minute the plants hit 1 gallon pots, just in case. Gone is the fancy soil. I use Kellogg's from the hardware and see no difference, if you find a fresh bag that isn't buggy. Gone is the PH meter, they get plain tap water about 7.6. With my Blumat irrigation from Austria, I only peek in at my plants every 3-4 days. They water them for up to two weeks, so no plant sitters needed on holiday! I can take some pics. My plants look better now than they did last year with all the bells and whistles. So if you think you need to buy something new, likely ya don't.

I have too many plants and too many buds that didn't do what I hoped, so I can afford to try doing nothing and see why happens. The problem I see with this forum, is there isn't a control grow, one where the bare minimum is done. How else can we compare if all the fancy nutes, soils, and even PHing is really worth it? 3 of my plants are clones of last years grow, so I have quality to compare to. I did flower them much much sooner this round, so size won't be the same. Hope this helps a little....

You alsed about Organic nutes. I bought Earth Juice this summer. Age Old Organics was in first place, but sold out locally. Despite having to use Avid in veg, these nutes were an improvement over Technaflora system, plus much cheaper. The taste of the buds was better, less harsh. Don't forget to foliar spray your nutes too. Seems to help! If you can't get nutes you want, try Fish and Poop from Orchard Suppy or Ace.

As a fellow cat owner, I have to say keep the, out and far away from the grow space while your plants bloom. Those darn Cat hairs get sucked right through my filters and stick all over my plants. Yuk! Cat hair is harless in my vaporizer, but can you imagine one getting touched in a joint? Bleh! I used a water cure to remove hair, dust, bugs, soil.... Lucky for me, the kitties have no interest in eating my plants. They all flee when the volcano gets turned on too. Dang bags, a real PITA. Has anyone had a cat eat a bud on a plant?!

OMM, that better be a joke... Not really giving up??! I have a crazy aunt I speak to ever two years, or more. She has borrowed the neighbor's pee four times now for job interviews and on job tests. Gross, but an option. An IV bag strapped to her waist. Lol You've given me awesome advice, hope ya stick around!

It's great to hear you are up and running. Keep up the nice job and have fun!

Shipping to HI really sucks, huh? I think that I would use only locally available whatever, and read-up on what it is and what's needed. I'm lucky: I get Corey's stuff easy & cheap. He worries about what to put in it, but it is not magic. Weed doesn't need magic anyway. Light, air temp/humidity & movement, and especially genetics are all much more critical than whatever salts one puts into sufficient water. Too many growers obsess over nootz :lot-o-toke:

If you aren't speaking in rhyme its in wisdom! :bravo:

Definitely trying to KISS.. I would love BPN organics, it was my original plan.. But at one hundred bucks to ship, just not going to happen until I get a job... That said, I like the results of organics... I have tasted the results of OC+, and its great.. Plants seem to look prettier late in flower with organics. I just don't want to have to fiddle with a lot of stuff... :)

Gonna install a 8" inline for the tent... with lights on at night I think the temps, humidity, etc will work themselves out. It will be monitored though!! As long as the filters don't restrict the flow to much :Namaste:

Hey Lusi! I will let you know anything OMM or I find about pain management strains! Your... Specific medication mentions might be edited? I don't know. But I am familiar with those, whoa boy! The patches is when you know its serious and 24/7... One plant that OMM is harvesting soon is supposed to be one of the better ones for pain, Grape Krush(??) I think from Emerald Triangle...

Yea, I think the seedlings look nice too! :) Thank you! Um... I'm using these strains... Because they were a gift! I've got strains picked out for next grow, but no sense in spending money when you don't have to! Besides, autoflowers are pretty fascinating.

Why do you feel it good to... Foliar feed. I have heard this time and time again... And I keep thinking "Gross! Stuff... on my med's?".. Yikes! So Lusi... Anyone!! Convince me, please! Because I think SSU actually results really nice on a foliar, but I wanted to feed because of my apprehension.. As you can tell, total mysophobe here!

Oh, and bulbs... Here in Hawaii, I can't get CMH's here.. No stores have em'.. Same with magnetic ballasts over 250watts.. Bummer, ya?! So everything needs to be ordered... I've found good deals for everything... I think. :) Good enough! If you look at Mr. Gator's grows you will see that CMH's are pretty nifty little bulbs! I personally like that its good for both veg and flower. I'm anti-over-excessive supplemental lighting (I'm looking at you OMM!)... But I would feel like it were necissary using either a HPS or MH... But HID's were a definate, cause it gets results..Just my thoughts.

looks like OMM took care of our one question! ilikebike my friend, they were donated to me by a friend who thinks these are worth nothing! Let's show him wrong! :)

Mark Green and Siscokid!!! Welcome! I think this is both of your all's first posts... Very happy to have you aboard!

Hey OMM, which organics do you use? It's not General Hydroponics right? I always forget which one you use...

Anyone use it? It seems pretty cheap, I'd like to run a good organic solution... But its hard to find one that ships well here... About the same price as a big thing ordered of OC+... Blah blah same dilemma! Gotta get me some of that SSU though. :)

Just watered the plants, had them in the sunlight... Gonna go turn that LED on in a bit. Sun's on that side of the house then it sets.

I've been using BioBiz nutes. I wrote the company and told them what I was doing and why and they sent me their entire line for free. Originally they came from Germany.

Just found out you started a grow!! I am in!! I need to improve my dirt skills!!!! :circle-of-love::high-five:

I just took pictures of my "side project"... Which is a present for a friend. The SAGE... Took nice pictures of the aftermath of my FIMing... Looks nicer than it ever has! But seriously, these little auto's... The seedlings develop so fast! It's great! I like that I'll probably be harvesting about the end of February... It's an acceptable trade-off for not being able to FIM or top.. But the second grow will be all photoperiods. :)

Glad to have you aboard Closet Farmer! The more the merrier! Once I start getting the other light and stuff... This will really take off. Mr. Gator, as you recommended I will be rolling with that 400watt CMH. We're going all out here! well.. As all out as one can go with 7-8 plants :) I really hope all goes well with the tent construction. Blah, can't talk about it until its done. High hopes, or maybe I'm just high. We will see!

Foliar feeding.....nutes on your buds is no biggie. The same stuff is already IN your buds. Just rinse with a water spray the day after (or later the same day). Foliar is great for deficincies like Mg and even N (epsom or seaweed) especially if they may be caused by pH related lockout. The leaves will uptake when the roots can not.

Maxicrop dry seaweed powder is my favorite foliar, has some N and K and helps w/ bugs too. Makes em look nice and green and lush. Spray w/ water tomorrow.
Maxicrop USA : Grow healthy plants with strong root systems
I also use it for dipping clones and watering seedlings.

Back
Top Bottom