Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

REPS to Dennise!! One of just a few beloved female followers (that I'm aware of)

Thank you Dennise, you just helped us get to page 50!! we're on a record pace, uncharted 420 ground, here we come!!

I totally agree with Light. Growology is not supposed to have anything added to it and if you stop adding the molasses and bat poop I think you will do a lot better. It certainly doesn't look like nute burn so I would have to guess that the added poop and molasses is stopping her up and she is not getting everything she needs from the nutes.... I didn't finish reading the last page so hope I didn't just step on someone. But that is my 2 cents worth and about 1 cent over charged but hope it helps some....:circle-of-love:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

ooo I'm interested in who called you a fool.. I bet it was ******* xd

It's funny on the molasses.. Every noob was dumping that stuff down the rows last season. The vets don't touch the stuff and neither did I- used mainly the GO line in flower and some gravity/moab

I guess different strokes for different folks. I'm sure it works but going by what I seen, and those guys have been growing forever. Maybe should try it before I bash it :)

4000 thumbs huh.. Don't know if you want to spread that around trichomes xd

REPS to Dennise!! One of just a few beloved female followers (that I'm aware of)

Thank you Dennise, you just helped us get to page 50!! we're on a record pace, uncharted 420 ground, here we come!!

And some times it's the simplest answer to the problem. Reps to Dennise for KISS...lol. Main reason why I like to keep my nutes simple.

Renegade

Hey Trichomes

I been lurking (catch up) last few pages.

I'm a coco grower and used to be obsessed about ph. However i found when i added

my nutes to my local tap water it came in about 6.0 to 6.3.

So as an experiment that what i fed the girls, and guess what, no problems.

The medium and the plant together seem to balance things out as they take up the solution.

The ph obviously get lower as the plants take just the H2O. Then the rest of the nutes are more bio available.

Mag deficiencies are rare in my grows these days, but as everyone has stated just add around 1 tsp per gal,

and all should start to work out OK.

Hey Trichomes

I been lurking (catch up) last few pages.

I'm a coco grower and used to be obsessed about ph. However i found when i added

my nutes to my local tap water it came in about 6.0 to 6.3.

So as an experiment that what i fed the girls, and guess what, no problems.

The medium and the plant together seem to balance things out as they take up the solution.

The ph obviously get lower as the plants take just the H2O. Then the rest of the nutes are more bio available.

Mag deficiencies are rare in my grows these days, but as everyone has stated just add around 1 tsp per gal,

and all should start to work out OK.

And that's what's up...lol. Thanks BB for shedding light on this subject and it still goes along with Dennis's input...lol.

Renegade

wow they are small little eggs aren't they
Flux is looking good Trichs Good day to you man :thumb:

Thanks chron, those eggs are bud eating inchworms in 48-72 hours, I spent more time removing eggs, than I did trimming last year, the two grow events that bore me IMO. We treat with BT dust, the worms/eggs that are not found, eat some dust and die quickly. I have never had bud damage from worms, but did have my first mold encounter last year, my buds got too huge!!

You're making me blush Dennise

I just :reading420magazine: :nomo: and apply.

simples :)

Edit: My camera went dead this morning.

More pics to follow on mine in the morning, hope to see you there. (shameless plug) :)

:high-five: Because Brassic is a genius and most likely who I learned it from in the first place.....:circle-of-love:

Back atcha Ma Lady and BB...lol.

Back to the shadows I go...lol....lurking, lurking, lurking.

Renegade

I can only get these shots for a week or 2, before the sun moves.

Picture for the teacher, I like seeing the horizontal wire!

One Great April FOOLS Day, thanks to all for a BIG day!!:thanks:

Just snapped!, picture for the teacher
P4016453.jpg

How come stoners are so facking funny. I met this one guy at a buddies house. Told him my buddy likes to wear lipstick and kept asking him 'about that time he was wearing different colors.' Guy looked uncomfortable so asked him what color he wears. He got all raged and said no color then he got mad and said that's gay man! xd

My friend just shook his head.. We were both laughing so hard. Oh well no april fools guess- I'm going to go wear some lipstick it's raining again. Drought my ass :)

She's looking good tri

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

LA reps for the teacher, no more molasses, I was hoping it would be like RedBull for the plant. Live and learn. No participators here today we're on the end of the April Fools Day prank.

No, not you LA, I teased you for saying "sorry" just a riddle, this is all fun shares & learning, so no sorry's, ever needed here.

:allgood: in the :circle-of-love:

How come stoners are so facking funny. I met this one guy at a buddies house. Told him my buddy likes to wear lipstick and kept asking him 'about that time he was wearing different colors.' Guy looked uncomfortable so asked him what color he wears. He got all raged and said no color then he got mad and said that's gay man! xd

My friend just shook his head.. We were both laughing so hard. Oh well no april fools guess- I'm going to go wear some lipstick it's raining again. Drought my ass :)

She's looking good tri

Which biatch? Flxy or PrpleMxy? see, that's me being a JA, again, rescind that.

:thanks: bothteams, great use of she's, that's a humorous way to refer to both of my girls. No offense but,,, nope, I stopped myself.

Tagteams!! You are a great participant, I see you have the potential to take that triple :rofl: crown,

right off xd/DocBobs swollen dome!!:thumb:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Bothteams, I think I got it! Zappa line right? I forgot who the FZ guy was, must you, explains everything. so glad I stopped myself, even more now! I wager 3 reps it is you, the FZ dude. checking later :peace:

Whaaat! Dood I need to have some of your stash xd Mine don't work

Back
Top Bottom