1st Ever Grow, LED, White Widow Auto

Maryanne Day 28 from breaking soil getting a few minutes of natural light. It's cloudy outside but I wanted to see her outside of the LED's
Everyone send good vibes her way so these colas fill up... looking a little airy if you ask me!! ;)

20170223_111335.jpg
20170223_111804.jpg
Mad love Maryanne grow to be flavourful and powerful. Green thumb above!

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

next task, find small portable ac unit because the extra light will boost temps. also need to route my exhaust into the attic or something because my house smells like sweet sweet MJ. Great to me, but anyone who comes over will know right away what's up LOL

isn't that easy to find a good portable AC unit most of them are crap..

20170224_103718.jpg
20170224_103415.jpg
20170224_103327.jpg
20170224_103316.jpg
20170224_103303.jpg
20170224_103303.jpg

Here you go dude my BigBud from sensiseeds under my 8 Viparspectra 600W look at the grow only in few days :O crazy I guess I will put them in flower today what you guys think? should I or not? Thanks for any adwise!

I'd say go for it, but I'm not the pro. I'd like to have 2 grows under my belt before I try to give any advice/tips.

WW auto Indoor LED Journal 1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

Guess they will grow like crazy when I put them in flower to late the will get way to big for my room Idk but maybe I will wait 2 days so they can get the last little stretch. As you see the viparspectra work very well much people saying they are crap china led's but for crap led's my plants seem to love the light!

Guess they will grow like crazy when I put them in flower to late the will get way to big for my room Idk but maybe I will wait 2 days so they can get the last little stretch. As you see the viparspectra work very well much people saying they are crap china led's but for crap led's my plants seem to love the light!
they will double in height for sure, mine did.

WW auto Indoor LED Journal 1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

just bought another led. 300w to hang next to my 600w should be good to do 4 plants at the same time now. :)
That's what I'll be at 2 Mara hydro 300 and. 1 POPULAR grow.300 . 1 co2 bag. 8 inch fan down 6 inch up.top. in a 2.5x2.5x5' tent. Crazy to see how big she gets moon? Praying for canons.

That's what I'll be at 2 Mara hydro 300 and. 1 POPULAR grow.300 . 1 co2 bag. 8 inch fan down 6 inch up.top. in a 2.5x2.5x5' tent. Crazy to see how big she gets moon? Praying for canons.

I have a co2 bag but wonder if it's working? I'm in the tent so much I'm providing tons of co2 lol

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

I have a co2 bag but wonder if it's working? I'm in the tent so much I'm providing tons of co2 lol

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto
Haha here ya wondering if those bags are waste of cash mine expires in august I think or September. I sometimes stare at it plants and just praise them . Lol

You are really wasting your time trying to use it as a clone due to it being an autoflower. If it roots, it will be so stressed from the process that it will not amount to much. Many people report a lot of trouble cloning flowers on a photo period plant, but really, as I say, with an auto you're wasting your time.

Back
Top Bottom