1st Ever Grow, LED, White Widow Auto

Thanks! Now to figure out my light timer...
Just figure out of its 15 mins intervals or 30. Push down buttons means eithier on or off test with something around. .

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

There are timers you can control from your phone. Tempted to buy
I have wifi timers the old kind with the dial, digital display. All work great. I love my wifi timer BC it's connected to a heater I check my camera and temp from it and turn on if needed

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

There are timers you can control from your phone. Tempted to buy
Let me know if you go and price and thoughts.

LadyK3 my 8 viparspectra are killing it those plants are getting crazy!!! they grow like hell I can't believe that if you wanna see them I can post some pictures later if you are interested to see the difference this LED's rock my room hell yeah!

LadyK3 my 8 viparspectra are killing it those plants are getting crazy!!! they grow like hell I can't believe that if you wanna see them I can post some pictures later if you are interested to see the difference this LED's rock my room hell yeah!
Please share!!!
I had an offer in on another viparspectra on ebay yesterday but the counter offer was laughable. I'm eyeing a mars hydro as well, wonder if I should go for it.

Please share!!!
I had an offer in on another viparspectra on ebay yesterday but the counter offer was laughable. I'm eyeing a mars hydro as well, wonder if I should go for it.

I had 4 mars hydro pannels forget it.. some people like some not I had those panels for 3 grows on the 4th grow kinda running for 1 year most led diods burned and some drivers stoped working just like that.. That's why I invested on the 8 viparspectra they are heavy sh** so much power look at the day I posted the old pictures and you will see a few days later they explode on grow I turned everything on they love it I would sugguest you to buy another 600W viparspectra it's crazy how the plants love this light I am growing big bud from sensiseeds I will post the pictures as fast as I can so you can see the grow in few days only!

Closeup of one of my top buds, does everything look ok? Day 28 I believe:

day28bud.jpg

Maryanne Day 28 from breaking soil getting a few minutes of natural light. It's cloudy outside but I wanted to see her outside of the LED's
Everyone send good vibes her way so these colas fill up... looking a little airy if you ask me!! ;)

20170223_111335.jpg
20170223_111804.jpg

'Tis early days yet! Plenty of time for those fine buds to fill out. You should still have at least another 45 days ahead of you yet.

these buds need to fatten up!
They will stretch them out they will blow up . My sour Jacks have swelled up past few days. But they ate looking awesome ladyk3

Back
Top Bottom