420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

re: 420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

Speaking of Cheech & Chong B A R, I am going to see them live on March 22! I am so excited! It should bring me back a few years!

Do I just look for
Cheech & Chong seeds?:thumb:

Good morning :420:

B A R,
I put a medical pad (the kind that holds liquid that you lay on in the hospital), in my tent. It is soaked. My humidity still won't go up. I saw it go from 16-21 all day.

Any Suggestions on a humidifier? Do I get a cool mist or hot mist?
Thanks everyone!:Namaste:

Good Morning Pinky.:nomo::bongrip:
I have used a few different humidifier's.I would not waste any money on the little 1 gallon 20-25$ one's.
They will never get the humidity up to were you need it,not even close.
I have recently been trying to get my condition's in my drying closet in a good range and found a humidifier I had gotten in a trade.
I did not play with all the setting ,just plugged her in and set it to where 55.It went from 34 to 55 with in an hour.
I was very surprised with how well it worked.
Here is the one I am speaking of..
Humidifiers - Sunbeam? Cool Moisture Humidifier - Model: SCM631
Oh,and yes you will see a big difference in how happy the girl's are when you give them a good night's rest.lol

great thread im subbed !! cant wait for ya ! to get your light i looked on there website but was hard to get a price for any of their light would you mind educating me a little? thx |G|L

great thread im subbed !! cant wait for ya ! to get your light i looked on there website but was hard to get a price for any of their light would you mind educating me a little? thx |G|L

Hey getur,Here is a link to the on-line store.:thumb:I believe it is still in the making,but there are some price's on there.
Store name

Thanks for the link Jimmy! There new site is so much better! If you can't find a price on something just message GreenSunAmy. She gets back to you within 24 hours.

:thumb:

No the difficult waiting begins :)

You are so right Sweetleaf! I was chill until a couple hours after I checked the tracking number and saw it would be here Monday. I sat here getting excited and I checked the FedEx page a couple more times, even though I know I haven't given it time to do anything yet! It's psychological! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::lot-o-toke:

JEALOUS!!!

Oh, and congrats, looks awesome, I'm subbed and good luck my friend! lol (I soooo wanna see my pictures...)

Back
Top Bottom