420 Cheese Pleezzz! Little Wine, Little Cheese, Waz That Cheesie? Afghani & Shiva Skunk, 2!

Looking a the pics I can see I could use another light in the veg room. Sigh.... the environment is so great I hate to change it up.
It’s only about 10x11 room (approx)
So I have that thought in my pocket. If I win the lottery haha but maybe when I get my CO2 up in the bud room, I revisit it again...

I still waiting for my Bruce Banner to come down in the next few day hopefully. Change the floor, bleach & soap, change filters, air it out and set it all back up again. For this crop!

Wk 2 Bloom
Feed today wk 2 bloom- green planet
I need to lighten up on the nitrogen. From what I see a little claw happening...

I guess you don’t use anything to make the flower “dense” because that won’t apply to a male correct?

Anyone wanna jump in I’m listening ☺️

Here are the males ask any that I flip to 1212 we can a half ago approximately. They have this beautiful delicate white flower that opened. I’m just amazed with this plant.
Because male flower is new to me I am literally following the plants lead. I’m feeding and watering about the same as all my other plants. I feel like I should do some reading on male plants if they need anything different?
The room is approximately 21°
Very excited about the journey of these plants and then I get to pollinate some other plants hopefully it will all happen on purpose.
I am going to bring in a humidifier. Feels a little dry in the room. I have to go purchase another RH/ Thermometer.
I’m not sure if I’ve ever posted a picture of the lights I’m using in this room so here you go.

Looking like that there're bout to bust any day.

Have you grown males before? I thought they get much taller? It is an Indica but I thought they would be bigger and take longer? Am I wrong?
I need to read up on males.

I’m sure 420 Magazine has me covered there! :420:

Nope not yet some day soon. Maybe this coming up summer ill grow out some males outdoor. Im sure some one here on 420mag. Will help you out on the info Your looking for.

Nope not yet some day soon. Maybe this coming up summer ill grow out some males outdoor. Im sure some one here on 420mag. Will help you out on the info Your looking for.

I have them I. Another building than my ladies. Worried about crossing them by mistake.

Outside male crop?!

I hope you are on an average where no one else is growing. My luck... I’d end up pollinating someone else’s crop
I’m way to chicken to do males outside.look. I forward to watching your grow. I did females outside for the first time this year. They glisten and sparkle so beautifully outside. I have to say that’s probably my favourite way to grow. What strains do you grow outside? I have to do some research on that as well. What strains are best for outside grows, in my climate.

Here we go for today.

All looks well. Growing well. Holding to feed tomorrow.

The plants that got light burn (i believe)... are nasty looking but thriving, soooo do looks really matter? :circle-of-love:
LST trained again. I saw one that I will pull to the boys room - Afghani. I know there are more in there but just cant really tell yet so I will leave them till I flip.

It is week 8 for the Bruce Banner I guess I could leave it a bit but I have to use the room....

Feed week 3 veg - Green Plant Organics
PH UP to 6.5, I am on well water so I have fluctuating readings, along with whatever I mix in affects it. Straight water is usually close to 6.
I have a PPM tester. I honestly haven't used it much. Truth be told, even though its easy to use I just not a hundred 100% on what I would need if my ppms were off. Maybe someone out there can enlighten me but if they are low how would you know what to add to it. N or P or K? So even though it gives you a reading to see where your at... I gave up. I will try again at some point but I just haven't done my research. So I, sounds weird but I follow roughly what the recipe with the Green Planet and then tweak it to how my plants are.

I don't have a fancy set up for nutrients. I haul my buckets (5gallon) and water by hand. I love being close with my plants. Helps spot issues etc.... It is also why I LST so hard. I get right in there and see everything. I'm afraid if I SOG I won't spot problems. I bought the stuff to do it too but just haven't tried it. I have watched videos etc.... so if anyone has any tips and tricks let me know. :Namaste:

They are doing well.
Not sure if you can see the transition between all the plants sizes as to when I transplanted them to 3 gallon. Cheese was first because I knew it was Feminized seeds. Look at how full and big they are versa the Shiva Skunk and the Afghani. Then when you look at only those two Shiva & Afghani, even though they are all in 3 gallon pots, the back two rows are growing bigger (transplanted 2) than the lower two rows which I transplanted last. I think I did them within 2/2.5 weeks but a difference it makes transplanting early even though they are the same germinated round of seeds. Interesting watching the differences come out.

All the same suspects are not sexed.

Still looking a little light in the middle of the leaves... Ill still have to adjust nuits for next feeding.
Temp is at 25 and the RH needs to be increased. It is at 30%.

I have go and take down Bruce Banner again. More to go. Smells amazing, even when you just brush up on her. I wish I could make those notes into a perfume.... I could make millions haha
I have a drying mesh rack I's using now to dry on, as my drying room is now the boys room so it got bumped.
Just curious how long everyone dries for? I know there are many variables but just curious...

My beauties!
Moving into the bedroom today. Super excited. Although I ripped up my floor and saw that my hardwood was warping. Not happy about that but soap bleach dry replace carry-on....
Not going to cry over spilt milk.

Okay so I soap, bleach, new floor, washed walls, lights, cords, fans... pretty much anything in the room get washed down.
I put the plants in yesterday after I washed and aired out the room and then.... this...

I have strips in the room and they have nothing.
I am not 100% but winged gnats... cover your ears Momma's pissed off. I put preventive stuff on too. ugh
Anyone have an better ideas.
I know it comes from the soil. Why can't I kill these?? Could they becoming from the floor too? Sound weird but I guess years growing in one building pays a toll. I clean like crazy too. I'm not anal but I try.

For those that don't know what they are. Relentless
They come from the soil and moist places I believe. Larva is laid in the soil then they develop into these little buggers. They fly up hit the light and you can spot them under lights on the ground. This cluster I swept up under one of my lights....Clearly a bloom happened.

All this hard work and then this...

Back
Top Bottom