420 Cheese Pleezzz! Little Wine, Little Cheese, Waz That Cheesie? Afghani & Shiva Skunk, 2!

I need to up my MC. Maybe 4.25? All the plants responded like they need more. Light yellowing tips, and lower leaves are yellowing and some are showing rust spots. Other than noting the adjustment not much new in here.

I have to say, collecting the seeds over the weekend was fun. Hopefully they all take. They all look pretty good, nice marbling and larger in size than the ones I buy oddly enough.
I grew Afghani & Shiva Skunk from non fem seeds. Grew one round out to sex, cloned them, vetting males and phenotypes I didn't fancy, grew out those clones, moved then in another building, put the males into flower, collected the pollen, grew out the females I liked and then flipped them, and then painted on the pollen to the flowering sites annnnndddd.... finally seed!!! Took forever but I got them. I also pollenate a fem cheese with Afghani pollen. Afghani x Afghani, Shiva Skunk X Shiva Skunk and Cheese x Afghani! SOOoo big question what are my seeds? Will the Cheese be fem? I'm guessing the Afghani and Shiva Skunk will be regular seeds? Well that was fun and stressful all at the same time. I am very happy I did it in the winter when it was raining outside so if any pollen drifted out it would be killed. Do not do it summer (for me at least) it was huge amounts of pollen just from 3 plants was crazy. I literally had it everywhere while trying not to. It is so fine and floats on n on n on.... so I also have pollen stored along with the seeds for this linage so I am happy.

Everyone in this room is good. No issues and ants have moved on... for now I am sure.
It was a little warmer than it has been lately in here so I turned down the heat a smidgen and filled the humidifier. I am going to proportion out the nuits for while I'm away. Pretty nervous about leaving them. Is a get away really worth it?.... Let's hope so.... I'm sure if I can organize it before it will be fine.... right? :hmmmm:

Need more food. I think I need to add Cal mag... They aren't happy and have all sorts of colouring going on to the point I have no idea how t make them better. They are still thriving but they look stressed from the nuit mess up a week ago.... They did better on this feeding but signs are showing up.

Cheese clones are showing preflower, alot.... I am not sure if I can hold them back.
Shiva Skunk has preflower as well.
I will up pot staring Monday.... until I have no more room. I'll make sure Gelato, Super lemon, Gorilla Glue are ready to flip 12/12 after recovering from cloning and that the clones took, once all that has happened I will move them to flower.:yahoo:

Serving: 30g/5gal
Hum: 30%

Raggy little one isn't she?

Ran out of time yesterday to go buy a new humidifier so I am today. The plants we cool to touch so I know they are still holding moisture however, I decided to feed regardless to boost the Nuits in there for them. I only added 1/3 fluid compared to what I normally would serve them. I just felt that they needed it.

I also notice that the fan leaves are yellow and falling off. That being said they are getting closer to the end in my guess in 2 weeks or so... but they definitely are needing some food. All new growth looks healthy, some light spotting but not alot so I'm not worried, notable.

Cleaning up the plants, removing what wants to come off. Super frosty!! yum yum :kiss: :drool:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________:lo
Clones & Babies
Serving:
10g/5gal MC

Cheese (1 gallon pots)
Looking good, very ready to up pot.
Shiva Skunk (1gallon pots)
Darker leaves, thriving, no issues ready to up pot, pre flower
Afghani (1 gallon pots)
Strong, pre flower, ready to up pot

Back
Top Bottom