420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2011

Vote for Member of the Month - December 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im gonna have to vote for Corey / blue planet nutrients , hes a most awesome guy and is helping so many ppl with free/discount products, all around knowledgeable, he cares about this community and producing the best product possible spending more on higher quality ingredients than other company's do, and selling far below what he could charge, I know of no other supplier that would have given me their home number and helped me
the way he did me, working with me to get me nutes on my sad disability income, were it not for him and his superior business ethic, i would be looking to use mira*le gr*w or shul*z on my precious crops, so Corey gets my vote this month for obvious reasons,,oh and he has awesome taste in music too!!!:adore::adore::thanks:

i think thats the most amount of noms since I have been a member here!!! although I have had the pleasure of being up here once, I will have my time again!!! hopefully soon!!!

:goodluck: to all!!!

:peacetwo:

So many choices...

I think my vote would go to Corey, Blue Planet Nutrients, for the amazing work he's done with the community, and his involvement on the site as a friend and mentor, not just a vendor here to make a dollar.

This is by far the toughest vote to cast each month, all the nominees are always deserving, and it really sucks to have to vote for only one...

Corey, you got my vote this month. :thumb: Good luck to everyone!

Corey you got my vote brother :thumb: Anyone who takes the time to develop a nutrient line specifically for our cause and not jumping on the greed wagon with other nutrient companies gets my vote because it's obvious you care about US and not just the money, and it's great how your helping everyone you can brother you got a BIG :love: Thanks Bro

Corey you got my vote brother :thumb: Anyone who takes the time to develop a nutrient line specifically for our cause and not jumping on the greed wagon with other nutrient companies gets my vote because it's obvious you care about US and not just the money, and it's great how your helping everyone you can brother you got a BIG :love: Thanks Bro

Thanks brother. I try. There are some other great nutrient companies out there and a couple of really bad ones. I love what I am doing and get an immense amount of joy seeing all of these grows using my products. I also really like helping folks out on limited incomes get quality nutes for even further discounts so they can grow their medicine. BUT, I have to admit that I will be forced to raise my prices on my site once I get my products on store shelves. That is the feedback I have gotten from stores I have approached. The prices I have on my site are just above wholesale which is going to cause problems with retail stores if I continue to offer those kinds of prices to the general public. I WILL HOWEVER HAVE A LOGIN TO MY SITE THAT IS JUST FOR 420 MEMBERS which will allow y'all to continue to purchase nutes at wholesale prices. That is some time away but it will be a non-event for members here.

My dream is to quit my day job and operate my company as a full-time endeavor. I hope that day comes soon because I need more sleep! 5 hours a night is not cutting it.

I am going through a total label re-design which is going to cost a bundle because I am a terrible graphic artist and also a starving scientist. "Hydrologist" has his brother working on the 3 part labels which are absolutely great so far. He is a starving artist and is giving me a great deal on those 3 label designs but I am not so sure that other artists will design a label for what he is charging me. Especially since I need them re-designed asap. I have tried myself but fail at designs every time after I have sent them for review to a very wise man. I am a scientist, not an artist.

There are also so many laws and fees and permits and many other expenses associated with this business that basically forces me to operate at a loss for the time being.

I hope that what I just posted is appropriate for this thread but it is on my mind constantly....day and night. My nightly dreams are filled with both nutrient epiphanies and nightmares concerning the scope of the project I have bitten into as well as elation knowing that sooner or later I will succeed.

@ HiGhFlyIn5 Comments like yours is what keeps the wind in my sails and keeps me going because you make me feel like I am doing something good and positive. Thank you for that.

@ Everyone Thanks for the support you have all given me and continue to give me.

Oh, and IF I win, I promise to put that bong to good use as well as the papers and the nug jar.

The 3 part will go to the second place winner...if i win that is. I have learned not to count my seedlings until they have germinated...hehe

Being nominated for MOTM is one the greatest honors I have been given. I have excelled at many endeavors but this is by far the best.

:circle-of-love:
:Namaste:

@ the rest of the World: LEGALIZE THIS WONDERFUL PLANT so we no longer have live in fear

Back
Top Bottom