• Oldergrower

Votes: 31 39.7%
  • Radogast

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • Emilya

Votes: 10 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More than that has changed in the list...were some people disqualified? And why?

DankWolf gave great advice too...But I must revise my statement now. That list is full of great contributors and none of you are loosers!

But...If you aint first yer last!!!

More than that has changed in the list...were some people disqualified? And why?

No-body has been disqualified. There have been no other changes. :peacetwo:

hmmmm

Well I just looked and it wasn't November.

I am just saying I was a little... no very irritated that someone was on the list and WINNING who I have caught multiple times giving very bad and / or incorrect advice. Flat out wrong. People with real problems like Calcium Def spotting up the leaves on a young plant in soil with only 6 fan leaves with obvious rust spots who claim they are watering (in soil) with only 6.0 pH. This person was telling the newb to flush... AFTER I had already explained what was wrong...and the worst was this newb took their advice to flush soil at 6.0.

I caught this person 4 times this last week doling out advice like that...even in one thread going so far as to saying that growing a pound a plant in soil was a stretch...which everyone knows you can grow a plant as big as you want, you just keep vegging... I was trying to convince someone to not use little CFLS, save the money until they can get a decent light and it will pay for itself in one grow. I said something like "you can get a pound a plant with one of those"... and they balked at it. Even if I am wrong how is that helpful?

So I was miffed when I saw them in the lead and now they are not even on the list. I saw them there over more than one day so I guess Karma is cleaning house.

Like I said I firmly approve of this list I see now and they are all winners in my opinion.

:Namaste:

Hi Everyone

Sadly, DankWolf907 has suddenly announced that he is leaving the site "for a while". We wish him well and hope that he resolves his issues.

Obviously this means that we have to remove him from this month's MOTM contest. No need to worry if you have voted for him already. The software automatically returns your vote to you, so you may use it for another nominee.

Good luck to the remaining four. Your chances have just improved. :cheesygrinsmiley:

With love and positive energy to you all,

Your 420 Magazine Moderators

Thanks for letting us know. I was two days late in answering his PM. .. sigh.

No Dankwolf don't go! He is so fun to have around. I hope he changes his mind! Dankwolf come back!

Yeah. I was just getting to know him. A fun guy.

Hi Everyone

Sadly, DankWolf907 has suddenly announced that he is leaving the site "for a while". We wish him well and hope that he resolves his issues.

Obviously this means that we have to remove him from this month's MOTM contest. No need to worry if you have voted for him already. The software automatically returns your vote to you, so you may use it for another nominee.

Good luck to the remaining four. Your chances have just improved. :cheesygrinsmiley:

This makes me sad :( I like DW so much -- love his energy and his enthusiasm and kindness to other people. He is unfailingly positive and adds so much to the community. I join you in hoping that his problems resolve themselves and he can come back ...

Nicely handled, btw, 420magazine!

Hi Everyone

I hope Dank gets back on long enough to read how much he is missed and changes his mind about taking a break. I feel bad that I did not take the time to get to know Dank better then I did, but what I did know about him was that he was a genuine caring human being and his participation amongst our community will be greatly missed by me.

No Dankwolf don't go! He is so fun to have around. I hope he changes his mind! Dankwolf come back!

Thanks for letting us know. I was two days late in answering his PM. .. sigh.

Yeah. I was just getting to know him. A fun guy.

This makes me sad :( I like DW so much -- love his energy and his enthusiasm and kindness to other people. He is unfailingly positive and adds so much to the community. I join you in hoping that his problems resolve themselves and he can come back ...

Nicely handled, btw, 420magazine!

Yes it makes me sad too. Hopefully he can get things squared away st home to come back and hang out with us!

DW will be sadly missed around these parts. Hopefully he won't stay away too long.
Best of luck to the other nominees. All winners in my book. :passitleft:

I agree with everyone when they say you will be missed Dank. I hope your problems can be resolved and you are able to rejoin not only into the community but back into the lives of so many that you have become a positive part of. There are so few genuine compassionate human beings in this world Dank, it is painful when we loose one for any reason. I hope that you are able to work through any issues you are dealing with and join us again soon. I love you brother and it appears I am not alone in that sentiment.

It's all good my friends, sometimes life just get's in the way, this very thing happened to me as well but the love from this place is infectious and people almost always come back sooner or later, how could we not? Don't worry, he'll be back guys, he loves this place too much not to.
;)

All right folks. I'm geared up and headed into the city for some New Years Eve festivities. As always, when I go places people don't know my face, I wear my favourite t-shirt.

I wish everyone here a beautiful, joyous and safe New Years Eve.

420 Magazine is my second family and I love you all. All the best in the new year!!

image35692.jpg

Be safe Pidge! Happy New Year! I want a jar like that someday! T-shirt ain't too shabby either. I'm sure Batman agrees. :)

Congrats. on your well deserved win Oldergrower!:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom