• Oldergrower

Votes: 31 39.7%
  • Radogast

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • Emilya

Votes: 10 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And, just before voting starts, our lovely new sponsor, Gorilla Seeds, has added a cherry on the cake of prizes for all three contests - a $50 Gift Certificate plus free shipping.

:thanks: Gorilla Seeds

Nice! :party:

:bravo:These are the nominees for Member of the Month - December 2015:bravo:

@ShiggityFlip As the nominators put it, "I see Shiggityflip every day, greeting new members", "Shiggityflip helps everyone from new members to older members who are having issues with their grows" and "Shiggityflip is a great asset to the community." They are absolutely right, which is why Shiggity is on this exclusive list.

@OlderGrower Here's a verbatum nomination: "I would like to put Oldergrower in the mix please. He is always one of the first to greet a new member. He actively assists others in the FAQ forum and other places. I know he reports violations as we have joked back and forth about the amount of UK kitchen sales BS we see. And he creates lots of positive content. I believe he is worthy of recognition. I hope you do too." We certainly do.

@Radogast A few words from his nominators: "I personally find him to be a great source of both information and encouragement", "His journals, both on topic and off, are filled with experimentation, humor, and experience", "A spiritual gardener", "I see him in multiple threads sharing and encouraging", "Always in the news threads which is great because he always has an interesting point of view". Welcome to the list, Radogast.

@Emilya Green is rightly here again. Some new reasons sent in: "Just so helpful", "Always there for those with FAQs - and I haven't disagreed with any of her advice", "Emilya is a great example of what this place is all about", "So generous and her detailed replies are very clearly written". Another worthy contender.

@DankWolf907 A wonderfully active member: "He's got a really positive attitude", "He shares what he knows, and he knows a lot, with a great sense of humour", "DankWolf907 is always contributing and I learn a lot from him". What you may not know is that he is also of great assistance to us Mods, being the fastest spambot spotter and reporter around.

:goodluck:

Its an honor to be nominated! I dont feel worthy in the slightest!!:laughtwo: Being new around here and new to the hobby, i have ALOT to learn! Ive learned more in the month of being a member here then I have the last few years. Its a wonderful feeling to have, being passionate about a new hobby, learning and growing daily, and doing so with the greatest group of folk! Thanks to all of you, for making this a fabulous place to mingle!

What you may not know is that he is also of great assistance to us Mods, being the fastest spambot spotter and reporter around.
:laugh:
Everyones usually asleep.. Think ive reported the same spam 2 to 3times, forgetting i already did so hours earlier.

Goodluck Emilya, Rad, Shigg and OG! Ive learnt something from each of you:battingeyelashes::high-five::Namaste:
Edit.. Special thanks to whomever nominated me:Namaste:
Merrry Christmas, happy holidays, or just... Happy end of 2015!
(politically correctness)

Well this is going to be fun! Of course, once again, we have a list of outstanding members that do incredible work to make this community shine!

As always there can only be one winner. But know that each of you deserve the coveted title of MOTM and it's only a matter of time before you each wear it!

Lots of love to each of you!!!

:love:

Best of luck all! Even though each and every one of you deserves it, the choice was an easy one for me this month.

Well, my vote is cast! Good luck to all of you. I've spent some time with some of you and I've got to say, you guys were all on my nomination list. Fantastic work and I hope to keep seeing you guys around. :passitleft:

All the nominees are assets to this community and are ALL winners as I see it.
If I may say so, we as the community benefit and are winners for having these fine nominees as resources.
With that said I cast my vote. Happy holidays!:xmas:

What a wonderful list, and how satisfying to see some new names there. This is excellent news for the community at large. :love:

Best of luck to each of you. You're all winners in my book. Every one of you has demonstrated the helpful and informed persona we hope to inspire, and in doing so you each inspire us to be better right along with you. Thank you for all you do for :420:

Back
Top Bottom