• Radogast

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • Emilya

Votes: 10 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats OG! Do enjoy your well deserved victory!:party::allgood::party:
To all entrants....yes you too Shiggs, great job!:goodjob:
Thank you Stage, and I agree with you that all the nominees did a great job!
Congrats on your win Oldergrower!!!

:bravo::thumb::welldone::blunt:
Thanks Icemud, beings you are one of the people that convinced (Even though you did not know it) me to check out this site in the 1st place, I feel quiet honored

I know what it is...neener neener. :):):) I hope it works. Truly a fine MOTM.
Butt Head :rofl:

Congratulations, OG! You're an inspiration!
Thanks Glimmergrass, I hope that I am able to continue to inspire in the future:high-five:

Congrats brother OG and a well deserved victory my friend. I don't think the new found motivation towards helping the cause could have been pulled off nearly as easy without your help as well as the help from people like Radogast and a few others as well. All you guys have done such a great job and were all deserving of the MOTM title but unfortunately there can be only one each month.

Brother, you and I have really seemed to hit it off, almost like we've known each other for years even though we've just recently met but I'm proud to consider you a really great friend and my brother from another mother.

Keep up the great work my friend and one day we'll have all the freedom in this country we fight so hard to achieve.
:bravo::high-five::welldone::thumb:
Well my brother from another Mother, the fight is long from being over, we have much, much more to do. Like you, I consider you a great friend and in the struggle for justice I could think of no other I would want fighting by my side. While I have those freedoms already, I have no plans of stopping until everyone has the same rights as I do, not just in the USA but in the world. This madness has gone on long enough.

Congratulations OlderGrower on MOTM; well deserved. Positive thoughts going your family's way. Got to your journal late and still trying to catch up.

And congratulations to ShiggityFlip, Radogast and Emilya, you're all winners in my book.
Thank you HopHead, the positive thoughts do help by the way and are greatly appreciated.
And you are right they are all winners though we should not leave out DankWolf, he was nominated as well and while he is no longer with us, he still contributed and should get the recognition he deserves.

Mello Mello Mello One day my friend One day. It will be my pleasure to supply the smoke so we can share that joint together. You have been a great friend when I needed one most :thanks:

Cheers OG,, :high-five:
Thank you nivek:love:

I waited until now to post my picture of myself with my T-shirt and winnings because I wanted the MoTY contest to be over with before I announced what I did. Like many other nominees and winners of the MoTM contest have previously stated, we did not feel we did anything special, we just wanted to help others in the only way we knew how. That is exactly how I felt about winning Decembers MoTM. While I felt humbled that that many people felt I deserved the win, I felt that everyone nominated deserved the win, so that was what I did in my own way. To Radogast, one of the finest people I have had the privilege to share comments with in the MJ news section and one great grower, I gave the Magical Butter Machine. To Emilya, a grower who is always willing to think outside the box and try new ideas in her garden plus she is always willing to help out new growers who are struggling and stick with them until they understand fully what they did wrong and how to correct the situation, I gave the Gorilla Seed gift certificate for $50. And while Dankwolf was only with us for a short time before he took a leave of absence, he was nominated and he always was there for anyone with a smile on his face and kind words of encouragement, to him I gave all of the Sierra Natural Science products. This just leaves my dear friend ShiggityFlip, a friend who spent most of December consoling me over my personal issues with my family and giving me something that I can never repay. After talking with ShiggityFlip we both decided that it would be better to exchange Tailsmans, so we could have something small and personal to keep to remind each other of our friendship we have built. I finally found the right gift for him and am sending it to him this weekend. Every nominee is a winner in my book and without them we are just like every other two bit board on the internet.
My sister-in-law passed last night at 3:06 AM and I am heading out to spend some time with my brother to console him.
IMG_151923.jpg

This site is great not because of a few great members who help one another or grow great MJ, we are a great site because we are a caring group of people who are willing to put others before ourselves and to help one another. Even the newest of the newest members can contribute to the cause, if by nothing else, being a caring and genuine human being. I love you all and hope that everyone has a great 2016 :circle-of-love::hug::circle-of-love:

I am truely sorry for the hard times you and your family are going through these days, stay strong brother and if you ever need anything please just say the word. This world is short on compationet, loving, honourable and true people such as yourself and we re all better off for having you in our presence, seriously a real role model for many!:circle-of-love: Thank you and know we all are praying/shedding a tear for you and your family on this tragic day:love:

Love you man. Shedding some tears for you and your brother and the whole family. It's gotta be tough. Thank you for being just such a great person. I am proud to have you as a friend.

Oh man. So sorry to hear about L. Prayers for you all.

Sorry to hear of your loss OlderGrower. :Namaste:

I am truely sorry for the hard times you and your family are going through these days, stay strong brother and if you ever need anything please just say the word. This world is short on compationet, loving, honourable and true people such as yourself and we re all better off for having you in our presence, seriously a real role model for many!:circle-of-love: Thank you and know we all are praying/shedding a tear for you and your family on this tragic day:love:

Thank you all for such kind consoling words. While any other time in my life I would be jumping for joy having won MoTM, these last 2 months have taken it's tole on me. It is very comforting to know that the wonderful members of the 420 site are not only the best growers out there but also the most compassionate people one could ever be lucky enough to get the chance to get to know. :circle-of-love:

:love:

On Jan 1, I recieved a PM from OlderGrower. With humble words he told me he was giving away his December Member of the Month prizes to the other nominees.

I replied:
As my wife said, "That is so sweet! I don't know what to say."

The magical butter machine is VERY MUCH appreciated. My wife has wanted one since she first heard of them. I thank you for your very generous offer and am SURE this machine will be used, at the very least, for cannabutter and oil for a herbal salve recipe her friend in Alaska has created.

I am tearfully grateful. This generosity on New Year's Day is a great way for you to set in motion a pattern of prosperity for the new year. I... blah blah blah

I am very grateful.

In order to avoid the appearance of vote rigging for Member of the Year, OlderGrower has kept quiet and asked me to keep quiet until that contest was settled. Since OlderGrower has now made it public,

Thank you for your gift, OlderGrower

My wife's share of the prize arrived today.

20160204_144547-1.jpg

20160204_144648-1.jpg

On Jan 1, I recieved a PM from OlderGrower. With humble words he told me he was giving away his December Member of the Month prizes to the other nominees.

I replied:

I am very grateful.

In order to avoid the appearance of vote rigging for Member of the Year, OlderGrower has kept quiet and asked me to keep quiet until that contest was settled. Since OlderGrower has now made it public,

Thank you for your gift, OlderGrower

My wife's share of the prize arrived today.

20160204_144547-1.jpg

20160204_144648-1.jpg

Glad to hear it has shown up and you will get to start enjoying it. And thank you for honoring my wishes of waiting until the MoTY was over before telling anyone about my gesture :thumb:

OlderGrower,

Blessings and condolences on your loss.
Words are inadequate.
May you find the strength and heart to continue as the fine man you already are :)

I know that death is just another part of life, though I find it the more difficult part. Letting go is never easy, especially when the majority of ones life is wrapped up in that person. I have always admired my brother and known that in his heart he is a good person, and it is that very sentiment that makes it so hard on me when I see him suffer.

I do appreciate the kind words of support I receive here at 420 and it does help. Thank you :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom