Votes: 31 39.7%
  • Radogast

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • Emilya

Votes: 10 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations Oldergrower.

Thanks to all of you who voted for me. I am 100% grateful that some of you here found me worthy of your vote.

I am 80% grateful to those of you who voted for OlderGrower, Shiggetyflip and Emilya - those votes were well deserved.

I hope you all enjoy your next year at 420 magazine at least half as much as I enjoyed my last year here.

Happy New Year
:party:
:cco::roorrip::volcano-smiley:

Congratulations, Oldergrower! :blushsmile:

My man OG!!!! Woooooooooo! So well deserved and it brings a smile to my face to see you pull it off! You are a true friend and should I call you "your HIGHness"? Someday we will have a nice smoke sesh and BBQ when all the laws work themselves out!

Thanks to all that voted for me. I am humbled and feel very loved to have been chosen by you. Really it means the world to me. By hook or by crook I will get one of those glass jars someday haha.

Radogast your positivity is infectious, you truly are an ambassador for the forum.
Emilya you are a shepherdess to many new folk and a great gal to have here.
Dankwolf, you are missed. Come back!!!!!

Awesome OG!
Tough competition - all very deserving. I have a feeling we'll see them all again.

Voting is over.

Congratulations to Oldergrower. And I'm sure we'll see the others again later this year.

:bravo:
Teddy I hope your right when you say we will see and hear from the others again this coming year. They are truly great people in my book.

Congrats. on your well deserved win Oldergrower!:bravo:
Thanks Cola hopefully this coming year I will have some time to swing by your garden and get to know you more personally. So many wonderful people so little time

Congratulations Oldergrower.

Thanks to all of you who voted for me. I am 100% grateful that some of you here found me worthy of your vote.

I am 80% grateful to those of you who voted for OlderGrower, Shiggetyflip and Emilya - those votes were well deserved.

I hope you all enjoy your next year at 420 magazine at least half as much as I enjoyed my last year here.

Happy New Year
:party:
:cco::roorrip::volcano-smiley:
I kind of feel the same way Radogast I am 50% grateful to all who voted for me and 100% grateful to all who voted for You, Shiggityflip and Emilya and Dankwolfe. Someone I will not name said if your not in 1st place your in last place. I do not believe that one bit, you all should be in 1st place and you will be to me.

Congratulations, Oldergrower! :blushsmile:
Thanks Sorenna yet another great member I would like to personally get to know better.

Well done OG! Hope everything is going ok for you
Thanks TheNarrator, and yes things are really starting to look better out here in Oregon. The oil is working in my humble non-medical opinion. Both my brother and 1 sister can see it as well.

Congratulations OG !
:rofl::rofl: Rifleman your day is coming my friend, your day is coming

My man OG!!!! Woooooooooo! So well deserved and it brings a smile to my face to see you pull it off! You are a true friend and should I call you "your HIGHness"? Someday we will have a nice smoke sesh and BBQ when all the laws work themselves out!

Thanks to all that voted for me. I am humbled and feel very loved to have been chosen by you. Really it means the world to me. By hook or by crook I will get one of those glass jars someday haha.

Radogast your positivity is infectious, you truly are an ambassador for the forum.
Emilya you are a shepherdess to many new folk and a great gal to have here.
Dankwolf, you are missed. Come back!!!!!
Shiggity I feel the exact same way my friend. Though you start calling me "Your Highness" and I may have to double puff and bogart that joint my friend when we do get my bucket list signed off.
As for your views of the other Nominees, as always you are spot on with the diagnosis.
Congrats OG. Everyone's a winner here in my book. :passitleft:
In my book as well Mr Am4zin in my book as well. Now I promised you I would pay your generosity forward and the PM is off and I am waiting on the reply. Now I only have to wait and see if you approve of my decision on how to pay it forward :hug::love::hug:

:adore:

OG :high-five:

What a great way to start the year eh? You deserve it buddy, enjoy all the spoils that come with the coveted title!

Lots of love my man!
Believe it or not Pigeon I thought tonight was New Years Eve DOH. The wife broke the news to me last night around 10, I felt like such an idiot :rofl:

Awesome OG!
Tough competition - all very deserving. I have a feeling we'll see them all again.

Oh I know we will Major. And as for deserving, you could not be in a competition with a more deserving group, all top notch members who I am very proud to consider part of my family.

Just waking up in Phoenix and dancing with joy for you OG. What a humbling rush, eh? This gets more special with every passing day and I can tell you from personal experience that this will cause you to love all these wonderful people so much more than you thought possible.

I'll be watching for your own picture in the shirt. :laugh:

I know those other names will be here again. You all contribute such devotion to this site and make our lives sparkle with your presence among us. I look forward to the opportunity to another year of getting to know each of you better. :circle-of-love:

Thanks Sorenna yet another great member I would like to personally get to know better.

*smiles* Any time is a great time. Just peek into my current journal anytime you have time. Love to have you!

Just waking up in Phoenix and dancing with joy for you OG. What a humbling rush, eh? This gets more special with every passing day and I can tell you from personal experience that this will cause you to love all these wonderful people so much more than you thought possible.

I'll be watching for your own picture in the shirt. :laugh:

I know those other names will be here again. You all contribute such devotion to this site and make our lives sparkle with your presence among us. I look forward to the opportunity to another year of getting to know each of you better. :circle-of-love:
I have seen what pictures everyone has posted with their Tee-shirts on and while I know I can never Top Mr Am4zins picture in a Santa outfit, I will give it my best. You must be desperate to want to see an old fart like me though :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congratulations OG! I may have been in last place on the list, but I felt like a winner just standing up there with the rest of you guys. Thank you for the honor everyone! Happy New Year!
In my book there was no 1st place or last place, just winners. I have sent out a PM to you and the rest of the nominees and I would hope you keep my comments private for the time being, I am sure you will understand if you think about it. Love you Emilya, you have been a great member and you are a winner TRUST ME

*smiles* Any time is a great time. Just peek into my current journal anytime you have time. Love to have you!
In my best Yule Brenner Impersonation "So it shall be written, so it shall be done! "
Congrats older! Man you deserved my dude !
Everyone deserves my friend, we all do our part and while I am getting the credit this month, it does not take away the credit the others so rightfully deserve. It is people like them and like many many others that make this the greatest site of any site out there. I am just happy to be a part of this community

Congrats OG! Do enjoy your well deserved victory!:party::allgood::party:
To all entrants....yes you too Shiggs, great job!:goodjob:

........In my book there was no 1st place or last place, just winners. I have sent out a PM to you and the rest of the nominees and I would hope you keep my comments private for the time being, I am sure you will understand if you think about it.......

I know what it is...neener neener. :):):) I hope it works. Truly a fine MOTM.

Congrats brother OG and a well deserved victory my friend. I don't think the new found motivation towards helping the cause could have been pulled off nearly as easy without your help as well as the help from people like Radogast and a few others as well. All you guys have done such a great job and were all deserving of the MOTM title but unfortunately there can be only one each month.

Brother, you and I have really seemed to hit it off, almost like we've known each other for years even though we've just recently met but I'm proud to consider you a really great friend and my brother from another mother.

Keep up the great work my friend and one day we'll have all the freedom in this country we fight so hard to achieve.
:bravo::high-five::welldone::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom