Vote for Member of the Month - November 2012

• Fish cake

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • N/A

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thank you brother or sister or maybe both LOL
I cant say that we have crossed paths before but either way the kudos are awsome:)
:thumb: Congratulations FishCake

thank you very Mush:)

thank you brother or sister or maybe both LOL
I cant say that we have crossed paths before but either way the kudos are awsome:)

:tokin: Just a farmer who has been around 420 Mag awhile. Male 59 yrs.

Fluffy will get 'im!

RAWWWWWWWWWWWR!

:loopy: :)

thank you brother:)
I knew right away that N/A never had a chance!
I kicked his ass and if ever he wants to chalange me again.... well I might take him up on it!
unless I think I may loose then... well piss on that
I can kick N/A's ass again with all your guy's help:) of course:)

Ooh... mushy peas...

Pie and peas, yum yum. Dammit, I've been converted into a northerner, but I will never put gravy on my chips, that is never right in any Universe. No no no!

:)

Of course Giga, now our International 420 Friends are going to think I really have lost the plot! :laugh:

It's a regional UK thing, I'm not that doolally (at the moment) :bigblush:

thank you very Mush:)

^^ oh crap, I just realised the post I put in before that one. Yeah, I can't be denying the craziness now can I?! :laugh:

Sigh ... gravy on chips is just sooooooooo wrong! *sobs*

:laugh:

MMMMmmm Steak and ale pie with fat english chips drowned in a beef gravy!!!

you can take the man out of the north, but you cant take the north out of the man =D

When I was in Hawaii we ran out of bacon so I fried spam instead. It was awesome!! Spam and Eggs!!! Thats what I served at the Waikiki ABC Store Timeshare!

MMMM mayo and spam:):yummy:

Spam is the state food here! Can even get it at Micky D's. :cheesygrinsmiley:

When I was in Hawaii we ran out of bacon so I fried spam instead. It was awesome!! Spam and Eggs!!! Thats what I served at the Waikiki ABC Store Timeshare!

Sorry bros...my parents were alive during the depression...so not only did we have SPAM weekly (at least), but they also stockpiled the stuff for "emergencies"...as if a disaster wouldn't be bad enough...I can't imagine how much worse it would be if all I had to eat was SPAM! :yikes:

SPAM:

Slime Posing As Meat

:ganjamon:

spamspamspamspamspamspam and eggs with spam:)

Back
Top Bottom