420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: April 2023

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: April 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well then it appears the rules have been changed to accomodate what the members do and since I quit entering I was not aware of these rule changes. So now I understand it is the Bud, Buds, Nugget, Nuggets, and/or Cola of the Month contest. I stand corrected. So following those rules if you were to buy a bag of black market weed you would not be able to use a photo of a nugget, nuggets, or cola as it was not acquired at a legal dispensary?

Good luck to one and all.
Hmm….is there anyone here who enters buds they bought somewhere in the contests? I haven’t seen that. I wouldn’t dream of it. Besides, we’re growers. Why on Esther would any of us buy buds or go to a bloodsucking dispensary?

Hmm….is there anyone here who enters buds they bought somewhere in the contests? I haven’t seen that. I wouldn’t dream of it. Besides, we’re growers. Why on Esther would any of us buy buds or go to a bloodsucking dispensary?
I think the point isn’t so much the semantics of Nug, Bud, Cola, or whatever. The point is to showcase what you can produce as your final product. Besides, looking at any of the colas or buds made of smaller buds (even my White Widow Nug could be broken down!), can’t we all extrapolate? See what I’m saying? A little bit on the much ado about nothing side, isn’t it?

Amen to that!!

Congratulations on your N.O.T.M. win @LKABudMan.:welldone:

Congratulations to
:adore: April's Nug of the Month Winner! :adore:

@LKABudMan - Skunk Special

full

full

:welldone::welldone::welldone:

Congratulations to
:adore: April's Nug of the Month Winner! :adore:

@LKABudMan - Skunk Special

full

full

:welldone::welldone::welldone:
Thanks Renee for all you do for this site and its members. Thanks to @VIVOSUN for sponsoring my grows, and thanks to all the sponsors for keeping these contests fun and interesting. And of course thank you to all the 420 members that entered and voted in the contest. I always look forward to the contest entries, what fantastic growers we have on this site!
Congratulations on your N.O.T.M. win @LKABudMan.:welldone:
Thanks Cola Monster
Congrats Bman on winning NOTM. It was a beautiful bud amongst many. CL🍀 :thumb: :bravo::welldone::420:
There are always such beautiful buds entered in this contest, its really is an honor.
Congrats BudMan, :adore: :adore: :adore:
Amazing work Amigo. :welldone:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill.
Congrats LKA! Beautiful bud with a beautiful backdrop!

Nick
Thanks Nick, I probably took 20 pictures in a bunch of different places, and this one worked out beautifully.
Congratulations @LKABudMan absolute beast of a bud 👌🏽✌🏽
Thanks, it was. After that picture, half was ground for smoking and the other half was squished into rosin. Luckily, I have a whole bag of monster buds from that grow :)

Back
Top Bottom