• Bigblz - Blz Bud

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cultivator - AMS

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Bigirishdoode - Blue Dream

Votes: 19 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd like to enter this nug of personally grown OG Kush, jar cured for 10 days.
This nugget is so covered in trichomes, it sparkles in any light.
Beautiful diesel, carroty aroma, with an uppity energetic high that lasts for 4 hours.
By far the best OG I have ever grown. I am very proud of her, and her sister's.
And wish I could send everyone samples, because she's well..
Yum..;)

OG_nug_69_2.jpg

OG_nug_69_2_closeup.jpg

The colors! Wow Vick074, I'm mesmerized!:bravo::welldone::high-five:

This is a nugget of haze. This girls party dress is due to the cold conditions that she was bloomed in rather than being "purple haze". When the jar is cracked a pungent deep aroma of dankness invites you to try it. This strain has excellent medicinal value that is long lasting and renewed with additional use...

DSC_0602_buds.jpg

ahh what the heck

All the entries look amazing so far!

Heres my Nirvana Wonder Woman

Got a really skunky smell to them and very sticky and dense nugs around 2-3 grams each dried and cured.
Perfect for a bong or blunt and nice lasting buzz ;)

Good Luck to all! :)

JJ

:peace:

21360.jpg
11778.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love your description of the smoke -hope you give us more
Thanks for the pic I love it
please take care
kisses xxxxxxxxx

oh my gosh OG you are a prolific grower wish you were my neigbhor
love the sight of you nugs hope you are having lovely pipe dreams
I am just looking at them
kisses
xxxxxxxx

Anything chemdawg touches turns to gold. Mendochem and og kush looking crazy

ahh what the heck

All the entries look amazing so far!

Heres my Nirvana Wonder Woman

Got a really skunky smell to them and very sticky and dense nugs around 2-3 grams each dried and cured.
Perfect for a bong or blunt and nice lasting buzz ;)

Good Luck to all! :)

JJ

:peace:

21360.jpg
11778.jpg

So thats what clowns brush their teeth with... no wonder they are so scary.

So thats what clowns brush their teeth with... no wonder they are so scary.

i brush my teeth with wonder Woman ;) the tooth Paste is to clean the tooth brush afterwards :yahoo::tokin::rofl::rofl::rofl::blunt:

tough decision this month. I'm afraid I'll need samples in order to choose one. Half a gram of each will be plenty :)

its been a while but i decided not to enter until i have something truly special, well here she is my beautiful blue dream, from clone,grown with bpn farmers pride organic line nutrients ,azomite,worm castings,and a few other organic goodies in coco this girl is the frostiest thing i have ever personally seen it goo's all over anything it touches, colors came out in week8-9 the smell is unbelievable totally fresh berries/blue berry, with a slight hint of Italian herb like basil or rosemary crack the jar and the room fills with the aroma, i wish there was a way to get that across,:thumb: and then theres the high omfg its one of the best i have ever had!!! this is just everything everybody told me and then some this will be in my garden indefinitely
she had little stress and no pests and was showing some amber in week 7 of flower, i kept her going because the reviews say 9-11 but at nine she was drooping and so ready if you have not tried blue dream run! dont walk to the nearest source and get some better yet get some beans or clones i now know what the hype is all about and for once it was really true and i can see why i adore this strain and i have only had 3 bowls of pain erasing , uplifting heaven!! i have 13 shots in my journal if you want to see more i spent all day taking pics and looking for lighting that shows how awesome this girl looks shaded full sun was the trick, direct sun they just looked white! heres 2 i cant tell you how hard it was to decide but here you go blue dream goddess bud indeed quickily becoming my all time #1
20130314_125942notm.jpg
20130314_125533notm.jpg

I would like to sit at a round table with you folks that entered so we could share the wealth... good luck folks, every bud here deserves a nug jar :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom