• Subbie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stretchtastic - Demon

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • TeSmp - Critical Sensi Star

Votes: 23 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just throwing out a thanks to those who voted for the legal bud I entered but it looks as if teSmp has this months contest all sewn up. Good job fellow growers and keep up the good work! ~Peace~:goodjob:

Thank you all so much :) 420 has been an amazing community to be a part of and I wouldn't be where I am right now if it wasn't for joining this site and many of the members on here! What an awesome way to end my growing for the foreseeable future! For those of you that don't know this will be my last grow more or less until the MMJ laws work themselves out a little better in my state. A few years ago I would be doing this to make money but now I feel like I have to much on the line for me to continue growing, legally or not! I'll be graduating with my bachelors in Computer Science in the next year-year and half and getting something on my record that would ruin it all I just can't justify doing right now. It seems as if the law makers in this state aren't holding up to what they've promised all the MMJ patients are being threatened (by local LEO and DA) jail/prison if they continue to do what is legal under the state law.

Anyways thanks everyone! If you have any questions you can post in my journal or PM me!

:thanks::420::thumb:

tSemp well done my freind:thumb:
good luck with school and with your life ahead:)
I think you fudged those numbers tho, sure looked like 10.359 to me LOL

i got to agree mate, if its not woth the risk then id hold back till the laws change, if your doing that well and learned that much then its not worth throwing it away for the sake of a few buds, the laws will change im sure and then you will have no problems what so ever, i hope you grow again as i like following your journals and you give some top advice and tips, i have learned loads from you my friend, youve even twisted my arm into giving hydro a grow, so you can stop twisting my arm behind my back now, i get the picture, i got to try scrog else ill end up with a broken arm, so hydro it id for me, get these plants out the way then ill give it a go, then i might get the results im looking for.

reps for the win if it lets me mate

tSemp well done my freind:thumb:
good luck with school and with your life ahead:)
I think you fudged those numbers tho, sure looked like 10.359 to me LOL

Haha, yeah I think the scale must be broken :) Thank you, you've been a pleasure to talk with! I'll be around your journal as much as I can, which isn't much lately! What's next for you?

i got to agree mate, if its not woth the risk then id hold back till the laws change, if your doing that well and learned that much then its not worth throwing it away for the sake of a few buds, the laws will change im sure and then you will have no problems what so ever, i hope you grow again as i like following your journals and you give some top advice and tips, i have learned loads from you my friend, youve even twisted my arm into giving hydro a grow, so you can stop twisting my arm behind my back now, i get the picture, i got to try scrog else ill end up with a broken arm, so hydro it id for me, get these plants out the way then ill give it a go, then i might get the results im looking for.

reps for the win if it lets me mate

Yeah I've got plenty to smoke until things can work themselves out lol, I would love to continue to grow right now but I can't legally do anything with all of it. With a few harvests like this last one I would be sitting on a few pounds in no time. Let me know when you get stuff going so I can come by!

no probs mate, ill pm you when im starting to set the dwc up, hope everything goes ok for you mate, im sure you will still check in from time to time, ill pick your brains when i start my dwc and make sure i get it all set up as good as i can do, maybe i should of made this move sooner, but i wont know till i try it, if it gives me the results im looking for then ill go totally hydro,

Back
Top Bottom