Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Grown2smoke - Unknown Strain

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cronichemphog - White Widow

Votes: 8 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Doggett & Simpson Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Scientific Soils Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
PerfectGardens.com Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
HBI International Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Smoke Cones Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

8. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

9. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

Consolidated Entries

Josh223 - Holy Grail Kush

today_100.jpg

today_012.jpg

Lazy leaf - White Russian

image9879.jpg

image9880.jpg

Jefe Noche - Purple Afghani Kush

Purpleafghani2.jpg

20130330_081337.jpg

Cultivator - AMS

DSC_04651.JPG

DSC_04612.JPG

CO Finest - Monster Train

20140501_224651.jpg

20140501_224809.jpg

SweetLeef - The Hobbit Autoflower

POTM5_14a.jpg

POTM5_14b.jpg

Dogbud54 - AK 47

plantaAKday56b.jpg

plantaAKday56c.jpg

Relaxed Lester - KC-45

IMG_166712.JPG

IMG_152522.JPG

Trichomes - OG

P916000000000002220.png

P908BUSH.png

Fuzzy Duck - Chrystal F1

PICT000458.JPG

PICT000356.JPG

Mkutley - Unknown Strain

20140422_000921_Android.jpg

Dennise - Sugar Black Rose

DSC049847.JPG

DSC049831.JPG

Ole Festus - AK48

0011794.jpg

0031713.jpg

Rizza - THC Bomb

DSCF3151.JPG

DSCF31982.jpg

Sapperman420 - Silver Pearl

IMG_20140222_170002.jpg

CAM002622.jpg

BOOJO - Black Cream Autoflower

image9956.jpg

image9955.jpg

Cola Monster - GrandDowKush

DSC077932.jpg

DSC077271.jpg

Mono - Sage N Sour

P1010858.JPG

P10108352.JPG

CA215 - Sage N Sour

IMG_008238.JPG

IMG_007433.JPG

Jimmy6000 - Chocolate Fondue

014629.JPG

023281.JPG

TrysHard - Blueberry

P5094373.JPG

P5094360.JPG

N.W.Green - CherryPie Cross

tmp_IMG_20140505_0115331295587909.jpg

tmp_IMG_20140505_0116541436566395.jpg

Grown2smoke - Unknown Strain

IMAG000925.jpg

IMAG010119.jpg

Cronichemphog - White Widow

DSC038274.JPG

DSC038295.JPG

DrTentgrow - Critical

20140512_114632.jpg

20140512_115134.jpg

Does it have to be one plant? There is no way I can separate my six plants to take a picture of only one?

Never mind, I found the answer the rules states plant(s). I'm good.

Based on the entries so far I think I will wait till next month when they are ready to harvest. Some mighty nice plants entered.

Happy May!! Here is my entry into this wonderfull contest. Good luck to all!!

Organic Purple Afghani Kush
Purpleafghani2.jpg
20130330_081337.jpg
Very Beautiful plant... :) ..... :)

Icemud do you have windows 8. If you do I can tell how to get the pictures oriented correctly.

Step 1:
Use import to import pictures from your camera memory card. W8 stores the pictures just like the camera took them, some more modern camera's I understand can compensate for that.

Step 2:
View your imported pictures using windows picture viewer. All your sideways photos will appear correctly even though they are stored in landscape mode. This is why whey you upload they come out sideways. The way to fix it is go through all your pictures that were taken with your camera in portrait orientation and rotate the picture in photo viewer so that it is sideways, then move on to the next picture. The photo viewer is forced to save the picture in that orientation. Do this for all the pictures, then go back and do the same thing except this time orient the picture the way you want it and move to the next picture and windows 8 will save it properly.

If you follow those steps you can get windows 8 to save the pictures with the right orientation. Hope it helps.

Here is my MONSTER TRAIN once again at day 23 in flower. Now in flower in P.O.T.M lol Started out in veg months ago. Good luck to all I wish you all the best and Keep It Growing Green.
20140501_224651.jpg
20140501_224809.jpg

Here is my MONSTER TRAIN once again at day 23 in flower. Now in flower in P.O.T.M lol Started out in veg months ago. Good luck to all I wish you all the best and Keep It Growing Green.
20140501_224651.jpg
20140501_224809.jpg

That's going to be a big girl!

Very Beautiful plant, but you can only enter 2 photos.. :) Pick your best 2 :)

Your best bet is to contact a moderator and explain the situation. I think this is 420 Girl's area. Her, along with 420 RicoRico, and KingJohnC are all very nice folks. The reason I'd say to contact them, not sure if you have Private Message permission yet, would be so that you could possibly have a say towards which two photos you'd like to keep posted on this thread. By the way, that's a nice looking gal!

Here's a link to the photograph tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Cut and paste of the contest rules listed in the on the top of this page. Two pics max. Not a big deal.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

8. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

9. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

:420:

Icemud do you have windows 8. If you do I can tell how to get the pictures oriented correctly.

Step 1:
Use import to import pictures from your camera memory card. W8 stores the pictures just like the camera took them, some more modern camera's I understand can compensate for that.

Step 2:
View your imported pictures using windows picture viewer. All your sideways photos will appear correctly even though they are stored in landscape mode. This is why whey you upload they come out sideways. The way to fix it is go through all your pictures that were taken with your camera in portrait orientation and rotate the picture in photo viewer so that it is sideways, then move on to the next picture. The photo viewer is forced to save the picture in that orientation. Do this for all the pictures, then go back and do the same thing except this time orient the picture the way you want it and move to the next picture and windows 8 will save it properly.

If you follow those steps you can get windows 8 to save the pictures with the right orientation. Hope it helps.

Those aren't my photos, It was quoting a earlier post saying that the contest rules allow only 2 photos. Thanks for the help anyways :)

Your best bet is to contact a moderator and explain the situation. I think this is 420 Girl's area. Her, along with 420 RicoRico, and KingJohnC are all very nice folks. The reason I'd say to contact them, not sure if you have Private Message permission yet, would be so that you could possibly have a say towards which two photos you'd like to keep posted on this thread. By the way, that's a nice looking gal!

Just to clarify things, I was letting the original poster know that only 2 photo's are allowed in the contest. Those aren't my photos or my plants...LOL, thanks though.

Just to clarify things, I was letting the original poster know that only 2 photo's are allowed in the contest. Those aren't my photos or my plants...LOL, thanks though.

I knew that bro. My apologies for lack of clarification. I really need to proofread what I type and edit it in a better fashion.

I did not mean to direct the comment to you; and I really feel bad that that was how it was interpreted. I meant it towards the gentleman that posted 4 pics for the contest. That was it...plain and simple.

P.S....bro, I like your vids. I stream them on my television. :bravo:

:peace: :Namaste:

Edit/added: Icemud, I added to your comment and used the 'reply' option to do so from your reply. I really see your point. Sorry Brother. What I typed should have been better worded.

I knew that bro. My apologies for lack of clarification. I really need to proofread what I type and edit it in a better fashion.

I did not mean to direct the comment to you; and I really feel bad that that was how it was interpreted. I meant it towards the gentleman that posted 4 pics for the contest. That was it...plain and simple.

P.S....bro, I like your vids. I stream them on my television. :bravo:

:peace: :Namaste:

Edit/added: Icemud, I added to your comment and used the 'reply' option to do so from your reply. I really see your point. Sorry Brother. What I typed should have been better worded.

LOL, its all good brotha! Hope you are enjoying your night/day! Appreciate the compliments as well!

She has grown and blown me away, every single day

She is The Hobbit Autoflower from Kannabia Seeds

Right between 30-31" tall and just as wide, she's twice the plant she was last month :)

Grown in a DIY EbbnFlow system. Under TOPLed 1200W MarsII. I think she is almost 60 days old, and while I said it last month, I think she is finally about to start budding and judging by the amount of bud sites she's got, I think she's going to produce a pretty decent yield. I hope you like her :)

POTM5_14a.jpg

POTM5_14b.jpg

Good luck to fellow contenders. Gonna be a good month :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom