Votes: 1 1.0%
  • BBQsKronic - AK-47 x Northern Lights

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Icemud - Cookies

Votes: 7 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very good never mind not bad :)
Is it usually a high yielding strain? Also what light are u flowering under?

Edit....
Just read through ur latest journal the one in progress. Sorry to here all the issues uv had and good luck with ur upcoming trial. Fingers crossed for u brotha the law in the UK is a shit!

Its a decent yielding strain, i grow this more for the thc content and how sticky it gets. i have strains that yield better but dont have the effect this bad boy has. I have 16 under 4 600w hps. 4 per light.

Thanks its all dealt with now, i was aquitted at trial. i abandoned my most recent journal as i had so many things to deal with at the grow and outside of it. but i will be journalling again soon.....

Its a decent yielding strain, i grow this more for the thc content and how sticky it gets. i have strains that yield better but dont have the effect this bad boy has. I have 16 under 4 600w hps. 4 per light.

Thanks its all dealt with now, i was aquitted at trial. i abandoned my most recent journal as i had so many things to deal with at the grow and outside of it. but i will be journalling again soon.....
looking forward to seeing a Cultivator LED journal my friend:)

Greenhouse seeds super lemon haze

Simply throwing this in again.... Dunno why I'm bothering with the quality of entry's. This is my super Lemmon haze Scrog from the last run. Grown completely with cfl's. Total pleasure to grow not a glitch off it from start to finish. Between the two plants I yielded 3.39oz of the best sativa green iv ever smoked. If anyone's interested in a smoke report or a flick through the huge grow journal it's in my dignity re below.... Although there were two plants in my Scrog iv been sure to only include half the Scrog (1 plant) in piks

image2943.jpg

image2892.jpg

who would have thought i'd go to the dark side or rather the light side haha. should be up and running in next month or so.

I cant wait either. It wont be long before I join in on the action. great entries this month so far.

for you consideration this month i'd like to enter my urkle shes the most astonishing plant i have ever grown she was a gift from a friend who aquired a few beans from a high end dispensary in a batch of urkle, i started her in a root plug vegged or 5 weeks in a 3 gal smart pot then i put her in a 5 gal homie bucket of highly mineralized coco and treated with the high brix method.

2weeks into flower she started showing purple calyx's she is at 52 days flower in the pics, i was so impressed with her and frustrated at the pics i was getting i ordered a new fujifilm 4200 bridge camera so i could capture her true essence the pics are the result of my second attempt with this camera im sure i could do better but i just had to share this with you guys & ladies she smells like candy and a can of grape crush soda right when you first open it with a slight hint of pine i call her "precious"
purple_urkle_31_.JPG
purple_urkle_14_.JPG

there are tons more pics in my 6.0 journal and gallery if you want more of the precious!! :adore::circle-of-love:

It's the most purple of purple plants I recall seeing. I used to be subbed to your grow. I say it once a week at least.... Sorry I unsub bed by mistake I knock the button all the time..... I'm coming back to see this finish :)

It's the most purple of purple plants I recall seeing. I used to be subbed to your grow. I say it once a week at least.... Sorry I unsub bed by mistake I knock the button all the time..... I'm coming back to see this finish :)

me too!! it torques my melon everytime i see her or her pics, but i had to buy a new camera way ahead of plans and do without all sorts of stuff this month, but i dont care a willing sacrifice to get good pics of her ive never seen anything like her well not that intense anyway, i scoured the netweb for pics and tho i found plenty of pics i found nothing as dark or that crazy navy blue plastic color, being from seed she could be a unique pheno, in any case its clone and seed city, i will be doing a big batch of fem(s1) beans and crossing her with all my other purples, dont feel bad i have accidentally unsubbed from my fair sare of journals too, it happens, glad your back she has a week or 3 left :thumb::peace::Namaste:

LOL, I just realized those are Halloween colors, BID - purple and orange!

(good timing)

LOL, I just realized those are Halloween colors, BID - purple and orange!

(good timing)
yes its all part of my master plan to take over the world! MUHHAHAHA! "PINKY are you thinking what im thinking?" ....
Hmmmm when u fem seed her hmmmm I don't suppose hmmmm maybe we could arrange a bean?
Have ur strain growing on 2 continents :)
hmmm we are not allowed to speak of such things in open forums! hmmmm :high-five:
BID are you sure you didint dye them buds?
lol
lol with what blue spray paint! lmao! reminds me of a prank i was gonna pull once and spray paint a bud black with pink polka dots, but i couldn't bring my self to do it, i cant wait to see how the hot/cold wash affects the buds, it brings out all the colors ! but nope just the high brix coco, seems to bring it out in anything that has color potential

Hello :420: friends, acquaintances and strangers. This is my first contest entry and I am proud to present to you my Outdoor grown Blue Dream. She was grown in 2 and 7 Gal SmartPots in a mix of FFOF soil with Coco, Perlite and Dolomite Lime added and fed unmentionable nutes throughout her roughly 4.5 month life. Her life has been documented in my current journal as BD2.

DSCF83381.JPG
DSCF83391.JPG

Back
Top Bottom