420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2016

420 Magazine's Plant of the Year 2016

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love that the votes are public.

Edit: I have been reviewing Potm threads and I think attitude should carry weight ! Grizz won't see a vote from me, such negativity in the Potm threads to other members and their entries for shame! I would have thought such attitudes would forfeit his title. I am going to hold out incase my vote is needed in opposition. :Namaste:

Guess I'll eat some worms :rofl::rofl::rofl::passitleft: just came to look, I love this place, puts the smile on the dial every time :passitleft:

First Post in thread has been updated with additional prizes!

:cheer:

Thanks Mr Teddy :thumb:
There has been some wonderful stuff for the lucky winner going to have to check out what else is going :nomo:then one day maybe in another life I may get the chance :rofl::rofl:
Thanx 420 Peace all:high-five:

As the contest reaches its conclusion, votes are being checked and those from members who have fewer than 50 posts are being removed. Under the new, publicly visible 'Who Voted' system, those members' names cannot be removed, however be assured that their votes have been.

So you may see some changes before the contest closes.

:circle-of-love:

Let me be the first of many to congratulate you on a job well done L.A.!:welldone::bravo::clap::adore:

You da man as they say & enjoy the fruits of your hard labor mate!:peace:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

What Cola monster said ,, hey Monster by the way the only reason I dont come by you is cause I feel always awestruck by your amazing grows :straightface:an kinda get a bit jealous ,,, just saying you are an amazing grower also
OK LA you are da Man you beat records makes amazing experiments and is an inspiration to all who know you mate you have some amazing stuff to play with :thumb:
All our best my good friend from me and my P :circle-of-love::love::420::love::circle-of-love:

Congratulations and well deserved LA... an amazing plant... to everybody else, well done, keep up the good work.. and to cola, I need this to be legal, I need (not want, need) to grow that silver fox :drool:

Congrats LA well deserved win, and congrats to all the contestants. Youre an awesome group of growers one and all.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom