420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2016

420 Magazine's Member of the Year 2016

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah, it's the shipping and export tax costs that some companies won't pay I'm sure many of us brits would be ok paying tax or maybe our favourite magazine will open up a whole new world for us Europeans

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420

All the prizes are legal in the UK aren't they? So surely there's no problem with the prizes?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've heard some of the companies won't ship outside the US.
If you win, Gorilla will ship your seeds anywhere - plus, for bigBri, our company is in the UK, so they're definitely covered.

I love gorillas ❤ yeah I'm very aware of the site, love it, you need bigger t-shirt though

I live in the US and they sent me one with some other stuff.
I thought they were a little small, but I was just guessing American sizes are bigger.

What size did you think you needed? I was telling them they should get some double & maybe triple XL sizes.
Besides some of the bigger people around, those huge shirts are great to sleep in.

I live in the US and they sent me one with some other stuff.
I thought they were a little small, but I was just guessing American sizes are bigger.

What size did you think you needed? I was telling them they should get some double & maybe triple XL sizes.
Besides some of the bigger people around, those huge shirts are great to sleep in.
ohhhhh I'm a big big big bri big boned of course not a inch of padding... well... sighhhhh.... as I get older more collects, you know it wasn't there until I hit 40, went to sleep and woke up with a scream.. quite the shock, I'm getting used to it now.. it's comfortable at least.. oh yeah.. sorry I go on a bit.. t-shirts, everyone i know wants them big and baggy, so I think this could be a positive move

ohhhhh I'm a big big big bri �������� big boned of course not a inch of padding... well... sighhhhh.... as I get older more collects, you know it wasn't there until I hit 40, went to sleep and woke up with a scream.. quite the shock, I'm getting used to it now.. it's comfortable at least.. oh yeah.. sorry I go on a bit.. t-shirts, everyone i know wants them big and baggy, so I think this could be a positive move ������

I'll put in the request again. I would have went with a bigger size myself if they'd have asked me.
Since they don't see me, maybe they thought it would have been an insult to sent me a tent with a gorilla logo on it, but I'd much rather have something too big than too snug.

Gorilla Seeds, how do ...love you guys!:) growin some Double Berry right now with Blueberry Twist 'on deck'.
nothin but positives,...have an awesome night/day GS!:high-five:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:

Damn,.. I almost had some BB twists but they got lost in the mail. No biggie, Gorilla & Sherry from Gorilla took care of me. The description for the twists made them sound so freakin delicious. I just popped some purple envys I got from Gorilla and they sound delicious too... So..... you making a new journal for the twists? I gotta see these ladies...

Damn,.. I almost had some BB twists but they got lost in the mail. No biggie, Gorilla & Sherry from Gorilla took care of me. The description for the twists made them sound so freakin delicious. I just popped some purple envys I got from Gorilla and they sound delicious too... So..... you making a new journal for the twists? I gotta see these ladies...

Yes T , makin a new journal:) The BB Twists are 'on deck' New journal coming soon. Soaking seeds next couple days. cheers...tired...Have a great night .

Back
Top Bottom