420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2016

420 Magazine's Member of the Year 2016

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ha. What a lovely surprise! Congrats Sue and thank you for everything you do here. ❤
*giggle* Thanks Weaselcracker. I didn't mean to surprise you, so I'm glad it a happy experience. Lol! :hug:

Congrats Sue!

Thank you dear. :hug: Next up - tropical paradise!!!! :slide:

Congrats Sue!

Thank you CareStaker. :hug:

Congratulations Sue!!

Well deserved. You write so much you should be on the 420Mag payroll. :love::smokin: Always enjoy following your thoughts.

Best wishes to you and keep it up.

Peace, Hyena

Thank you Hyena. :hug: I sometimes have to remind myself that I don't work for them. :laughtwo: That is quite a post count. :battingeyelashes:

Congrats Sue!!!:circle-of-love::peace:

Thank you supergroomer. :hug::love: It very humbling, let me tell you, but oh so warm and tingly at the same time. :yahoo:

Congratulations Sue . :circle-of-love: It's party time by the river. :party: Well earned ! :)

And thank you to those that voted for me. It's an honor.

:woohoo: I'll be there with fresh brownies. Bring Roscoe and the wife. :battingeyelashes: :love: Thanks Mr McCain. :kisstwo:

Congrats Sue, well deserved.

Thank you Urban Monk. :hug: :love: The community drives my passions. I can't seem to contain it so it's good to be accepted.

Congrats SS
WELL DONE!!

Thank you OldSchool. I'm having the time of my life with this particular retirement plan. Let's get some travel in there and I'll be golden.

Oh wait....., I have travel scheduled. :slide:

Thank you all again. *contented sigh* Now if you'll excuse me, I have some potential clone cuttings to check on and some transplanting to get at. :kisstwo:

I'll say it again, I'm nothing more than the reflection of this amazing community. :circle-of-love:
Goodnight all. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
What a perfect way to put it, you're spot on with that description. :circle-of-love:

Did I ever mention you're my 420 hero, I'm sure that your thoughts resonates for so many other too. They should call the member of the month award the Sweet Sue award. You've made such an impact here on son many folks that I've encountered it's unreal. You're truly a 420 angel my dear. Thank you for everything you've done and will keep doing for us. :thanks:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Awww Snid... :hug: :love: What can I say? You guys bring out the best in me. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Congrats Sue, job well done sweetie! :high-five:

We are very truly grateful for all the time and energy you invest into our community. :thanks:

Keep up the great work sister! :bravo:

:Namaste:

Congrats Sue, job well done sweetie! :high-five:

We are very truly grateful for all the time and energy you invest into our community. :thanks:

Keep up the great work sister! :bravo:

:Namaste:
Thank you kind sir. :battingeyelashes: :love: I'm honored to be a contributor. It's a bright new year of fun ahead.

I'm kinda partial to the neighborhood. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congrats Sue!

Thanks also to the other 11 MOM winners for your contributions. Thanks to the staff and all the other non nominated forum members for all the good vibes. It wouldn't exist without all the members and staff behind the scenes...

All that said, you are the BIG DOG this year Sue. Congrats again!

:goodjob::cheer::high-five::bravo::welldone::clap::slide::party::yahoo::woohoo:

Congratulations, Sue! I'm glad there are others here that know that you're a winner in all our books! You help make
:420:
a wonderful place to hang out and learn. :thanks:

Awww Mr Teddy.... made me blush again, darn it all anyway. Thank you sir. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Thank you too Hab. :hug: :love:

Thank you all. I'm completely humbled to be standing in this spot a second time. I'll say it again, I'm nothing more than the reflection of this amazing community. :circle-of-love:

Alright, I can go to bed now. You'd think with the lead this was easy. You'd be wrong, but it was sweet beyond belief to experience. Let's have even more fun this year. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Goodnight all. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hi Sue,

I emailed you about a week ago about your Gorilla Seeds prize, but haven't heard back.
There's no rush or deadline to claim your seeds so whenever you're ready.

I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget and that you're getting my emails.
We chatted a little bit about the Magical Butter machine a few weeks ago & everything turned out great.
Thanks for the advice!

Sherry

Hi Sue,

I emailed you about a week ago about your Gorilla Seeds prize, but haven't heard back.
There's no rush or deadline to claim your seeds so whenever you're ready.

I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget and that you're getting my emails.
We chatted a little bit about the Magical Butter machine a few weeks ago & everything turned out great.
Thanks for the advice!

Sherry

:hug:
Hi SHerry :hug:

SweetSue is on a well deserved vacation as of today
Just wanted to say hi and THANK YOU for excellent customer care. My babies are thriving. You sent me some really good seeds :hug:
How is Magical B machine doing?

:hug:
Hi SHerry :hug:

SweetSue is on a well deserved vacation as of today
Just wanted to say hi and THANK YOU for excellent customer care. My babies are thriving. You sent me some really good seeds :hug:
How is Magical B machine doing?

The Magical Butter machine is awesome!

I've ran it once with Cheese buds in coconut oil - my husband has been making brownies out of it & he's in love with it!

I have a plant that went all fluffy on me, so I think I'm going to use it to make some more tomorrow since we're about out.
Just need to pick up some more coconut oil first.

SweetSue gave me some pointers that really helped.
The only advice I didn't follow was that I didn't wait for my oil to cool.
I poured it within minutes of finishing through a strainer lined with cheese cloth & it seemed to catch most of the sediment.
Then, I was able to just wipe it down with paper towels as I cleaned the rest of the sediment from the inside.
I didn't even put it through the cleaning cycle since it looked good as new.

I know there are lots of ways to make oil with whatever you have around the house, but it sure made things easy.

The Magical Butter machine is awesome!

I've ran it once with Cheese buds in coconut oil - my husband has been making brownies out of it & he's in love with it!

I have a plant that went all fluffy on me, so I think I'm going to use it to make some more tomorrow since we're about out.
Just need to pick up some more coconut oil first.

SweetSue gave me some pointers that really helped.
The only advice I didn't follow was that I didn't wait for my oil to cool.
I poured it within minutes of finishing through a strainer lined with cheese cloth & it seemed to catch most of the sediment.
Then, I was able to just wipe it down with paper towels as I cleaned the rest of the sediment from the inside.
I didn't even put it through the cleaning cycle since it looked good as new.

I know there are lots of ways to make oil with whatever you have around the house, but it sure made things easy.

Ooooo.... I bet that oil smelled delicious! How delightful Sherry. :high-five: I clean my MB2 the same way. It's so easy to clean up its almost sinful. That glove makes a great oven mit, or so I was told by one of the member's wives while in Jamaica. She uses hers all the time.

Are you adding liquid sunflower lecithin? I can't recall if I recommended it to you, although that would surprise me. I'm almost a broken record about the bioavailibity speech. Lol! When you're hurting you want quick pain relief. It's hard to beat within ten minutes.

I'll be placing the order soon. Can I transfer the voucher to another member? If so, what's the process to keep your life simple?

I'm touched that you tracked me down Sherry. I really appreciate that. Sometimes I get up to my eyeballs in stuff and completely lose track. :hug: :love:

this will be in the wrong place lol, I'm sorry in advance I'm a UK dude and lots more of us here, we would so much like to be involved more, would 420 be willing to offer some kind of alternative prize, it seems a tad unfair I'm sure you agree, I wouldn't like to see this competition go down the road like the world series and only colonial cousins entering and being potentially rewarded for said effort. anyway only a suggestion from part of the European contingent crew

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420

this will be in the wrong place lol, I'm sorry in advance . I'm a UK dude and lots more of us here, we would so much like to be involved more, would 420 be willing to offer some kind of alternative prize, it seems a tad unfair I'm sure you agree, I wouldn't like to see this competition go down the road like the world series and only colonial cousins entering and being potentially rewarded for said effort. anyway only a suggestion from part of the European contingent crew ...

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420

All the prizes are legal in the UK aren't they? So surely there's no problem with the prizes?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom