4th Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

Well I guess it is Aug. 6th, music festival was rocking and now over. Both the young and older girls got their long awaited drink and loved it. I did change the older girls nutes and the young ones tomorrow. Some leaves did yellow but the elevated nutes should help. We were a hit at the music fest so hopefully we will do it again, and so was the red dragon and sour lemon, ciao peeps. :peace:

Pics of me and the guys at the musicfest.

67890264_10157532685831031_2033165890756804608_n.jpg
68424281_10157532686086031_1866694745070239744_n.jpg
68828195_10157532686431031_6649249968580198400_n.jpg

Duggs there was about 5000 there , but no 420 friends there that I saw but many friends that partake, but most are afraid of my capsules...lol. It was definitely a good time. I would say it is the third biggest festival in the maritimes. I hope to play there again. In case you are wondering I am the guy sitting while I perform. Cheers buddy.

Glad to have you along Opar. As far as the sun drenched weed goes, I can not tell you for sure. But the way I grow, the smell and the flavor are amazing. Providing you do not dry too quick and keep it at 62% humidity and have a lengthy cure. Part way thru the grow I start adding organic honey and molasses, buds are washed as soon as trimmed, then a good dry to 62% and a nice cure. This gives me tasty and aromatic bud. I can't really say about the indoor because it might be indoor but you don't know how it was grown. My lead guitar player as gotten some indoor with no taste as he compares everything to mine. Hopefully this answers your question any others feel free to ask away, peace.

Some pics of the girls, old and younger girls were both fed the elevated nutes, picked some yellow leaves should be back on schedule, so feed the young girls in two days and the older girls in 3 days and thats it. Well I have been keeping a secret I just got to share. Most people know I am disabled due to a complex stroke over eleven years ago. Hence the reason for the weed. Last week the feeling came back in my back. I was confused and didn't know what was happening with my body. I didn't want to say anything as I have had bits and pieces of my arm and leg get feeling back and it is gone the next day but with my back it has stayed for a week. My Neurologist tells me it is the weed that is giving me these results and they are quite certain that they will be removing my medication pump as the weed has taken over it's job. All I can say is wow, the bad part is I am going to run out of weed before harvest so that sucks, I just don't want to regress. Cheers
IMG_0857.JPG
IMG_0858.JPG
IMG_0859.JPG
IMG_0860.JPG
IMG_0861.JPG
IMG_0862.JPG
IMG_0863.JPG
IMG_0864.JPG
IMG_0865.JPG
IMG_0866.JPG

Thanks brother, I thought about it a lot I was having a hard time bringing myself to accept your most generous offer. But if you would allow me to repay your offer I am in, thanks a million seedlingmtl you rock brother :Namaste:

seedlingmtl you said it all right here "Making dreams come true" in more ways than one, especially if you had seen me eleven years ago. The help I got from members was amazing when I started out and it hasn't changed, I still need it .

Back
Top Bottom