4th Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

It is July 15 and not a bad day in the grow. All of the older girls were fed an increased amount of nutes today. 5ml Cal-magic, 4ml grow, 3ml micro, 2ml bloom and 1ml of PH down and 1tbsp of blackstrap molasses per gallon of water. The young girls will get a feeding of nutes tomorrow or the next day. I have been doing some super cropping trying to even up the tops, a few more to do and all will be done for a while. Cheers gang. It is my 52nd birthday in two days i wonder what that day will bring. :theband:

July 16th and a beauty of a day. The young girls were fed this morning as well as a bit of super cropping. Saw a slug in one of the gardens squished that one dead. This evening the young girls got a good spraying of neem oil as I see something has been doing some chewing. Have a great evening gang, ciao. Birthday tomorrow so not sure if I will be on here tomorrow night. If not be back Thursday.

Happy Birthday Newb!...:woohoo::happy-birthday:...

...another stinker hot one here...currently still 27C...34C in the shed...girlz don't seem to mind tho'...was out there making some changes. and worked up a good sweat and jumped in the lake to cool down...

...Have a great day tomorrow...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

:party:Happy birthday Newb, have a goody! :happy-birthday:
:passitleft:

July 18th the downpours are done and it is sunny and supposed to hit 27 today 28 tomorrow. The older girls were fed this morning and all plants including the younger ones are doing remarkably well. I done a little more super cropping and I swear I am done. I probably will do one or two more toppings depends on how much time permits. The younger six will get nutes tomorrow. Thanks for the birthday wishes h00k, Duggs and lion, it was a great day except for the dentist appt. New pics soon gang.

It is July 19th expecting highs of 29, got to love it tomorrow 34. The 6 younger girls had a feed of nutes this morning. Last night when I was out looking the girls over I was seeing a few plants being chewed on. So I mixed up a batch of neem oil to spray the girls with. When spraying I came across a few small slugs that I squashed and just looked them over a few minutes ago and it looks like the problem has been dispatched. Cheers.

Glad to hear the sun is out to play! and good job on finding those critters, the neem oil should take care of the rest! :tommy:

Today is July 21st and the older girls were fed this morning, and are doing well. I think I will bump up the dosage for the young girls tomorrow to see if I can get them to take off. Caught another slug trying to sneek into the beds this morning needless to say he got squished. Have a great day peeps 26 Celsius 36 with humidex now and cloudy. :peace:

July 22nd and another great day in the works. Fed the 6 little ladies a feeding of increased nutes this morning and then I went hunting slugs. I bagged 4 of the little bastards. Have a great day gang. :ganjamon:

It is July 23 not a whole lot going on in the garden, So I had a chance to get some new pics.
IMG_0292.JPG
IMG_0292.JPG
IMG_0293.JPG
IMG_0294.JPG
IMG_0296.JPG
IMG_0297.JPG
IMG_0298.JPG
IMG_0299.JPG
IMG_0300.JPG

Hey newb! Your garden is looking great! :yahoo:
I just love the sight of them praying to the light like that, those are some happy plants :yummy:

It is July 25 and it is a great day and some great warm weather in the works. The big girls were fed yesterday and the smaller girl were fed this morning, and they are enjoying the elevated nutes and growing well, have a great day peeps. Oh I forgot to let everyone know, two days and no slugs have been seen, so all is good now. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom