4th Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

Happy Canada Day peeps. July 1st second windy miserable day after almost a week of showers, Where in the hell is summer??? The outdoor girls will get a full feeding today. The indoor girls had a feeding of half strength nutes yesterday and you would not believe how much they have grown since last pics, topping has been done twice and shows no sign of stopping any time soon. In my 4 years of growing I have never seen leaves this size on plants 3 weeks old, usually I see them this size on four foot plants. Had some deliveries last week liquid kool bloom and 3 gallons of the 3 part series just waiting on the Calimagic. Enjoying the Canada Day wake and bake!! Enjoy your day, cheers. :peace:

...took a while getting here, but after 5 beautiful days already...the future is so bright I gotta' wear shades in NWO...;)...

Mon
1 Jul
02.gif

28°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Tonight
31.gif

12°C

A few clouds
Tue
2 Jul
01.gif

29°C

Mainly sunny
Night
30.gif

14°C

Clear
Wed
3 Jul
00.gif

27°C

Sunny
Night
36.gif

13°C
30%
Chance of showers
Thu
4 Jul
00.gif

26°C

Sunny
Night
30.gif

13°C

Clear
Fri
5 Jul
00.gif

27°C

Sunny
Night
30.gif

10°C

Clear
Sat
6 Jul
00.gif

27°C

Sunny
Night
30.gif

10°C

Clear
Sun
7 Jul
06.gif

25°C
30%
Chance of shower

...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...took a while getting here, but after 5 beautiful days already...the future is so bright I gotta' wear shades in NWO...;)...

Mon
1 Jul
02.gif

28°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Tonight
31.gif

12°C

A few clouds
Tue
2 Jul
01.gif

29°C

Mainly sunny
Night
30.gif

14°C

Clear
Wed
3 Jul
00.gif

27°C

Sunny
Night
36.gif

13°C
30%
Chance of showers
Thu
4 Jul
00.gif

26°C

Sunny
Night
30.gif

13°C

Clear
Fri
5 Jul
00.gif

27°C

Sunny
Night
30.gif

10°C

Clear
Sat
6 Jul
00.gif

27°C

Sunny
Night
30.gif

10°C

Clear
Sun
7 Jul
06.gif

25°C
30%
Chance of shower

...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
I can only dream h00k

Yes finally some summer weather 30 degrees Celsius humidex 35 love it. . July 4th and things are looking good, except for the one blueberry that the wind wreaked havoc with, nothing a little tying up wont fix. Fed the outdoor girls nutes and they are thriving. The young girls are out enjoying the sun again today a couple more days and they will be in their permanent home, Have a great one gang. :headbanger:

Wow loving this heat. It is July 6th and the plants are all out doors. The youngest 6 plants were transplanted last evening and they had a full feeding of nutes this morning and all is good. Tomorrow morning the 7 older girls will get nutes. Will have new pics soon, but the pictures won’t be much yet. Have a great day gang, cheers. :yummy:

Tuesday July 9th and the younger girls got fed full nutes today and the older girls were fed yesterday. The older girls are filling up their beds. The young girls are doing amazingly well after feeding today I decided I better get these girls tied down before they get away from me. One more left to do tomorrow, have a great night gang, cheers. :yummy:

Wow what a great day in the hood. July 10th and the tying down of all the young girls is complete for a little while. The Young girls are worshipping the sun and love being tied up:green_heart:. The older girls will get a feeding of nutes tomorrow and If time permits check for anything that needs topping. Have great night, may get some pics tomorrow as well. Have great night gang.:headbanger:

Another day closer, it is July 11th it is sunny, with slight breeze and all girls are loving it. The seven older girls got fed nutes today with an increase in the grow nute. Topped a bit here and there, anywhere I could see them actually, Find a few every time I am out. Just got in from taking pics, not much to look at yet, You will see where I tied down the young girls.
IMG_0280.JPG
IMG_0281.JPG
IMG_0282.JPG
IMG_0283.JPG
IMG_0284.JPG
IMG_0285.JPG
IMG_0286.JPG
IMG_0287.JPG
IMG_0288.JPG

...theyr'e all lookin' nice and healthy newb!!... :thumb:...lets hope weather is kind to you till harvest...hope you can also figger' out a plan to get to St. John and keep your girlz happy at the same time...gotta' take care of YOU too...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

You got that right h00k, I will make it down in early August, I think I am getting a little better, I hope so because being sick this long and dropping weight really sucks, I have been sick almost a year, it will be a year in August and I am getting frustrated, cannabis is the only thing that keeps me going.

It is lightly raining here to day hopefully I can feed the six young girls sometime today or tomorrow in between showers, cheers.

What started out as a wet miserable day turned out to be an awesome day. It is July 13th and I took a chance gave the 6 young girls a full feeding this AM and topped them all and they are doing really well. The 7 older girls will have an increase in her nutes tomorrow or the next day. Enjoy the evening, cheers :yummy:

Hey Cannanewb - your garden is looking great, nice genetics! Outdoor growing is where the real fun is at! :yummy: I went through your last grow, awesome harvest, looks like you’re right on track for another sweet harvest this season.
I’ll be along for the rest of the ride :passitleft::morenutes:wishing sunny weather your way.

Thanks for the nice word lion, I am with you bring on a ton of sun. As far as the older grows go 2017 was the best eight lbs, this one should be close. The last one I had a lot of new strains and the fall was terrible, this strain I decided to do early strains so everything is ready before the cold weather hits, I cant wait, Cheers lion.

Back
Top Bottom