4th Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

It is July 27 and it is a warm one but we love it, especially the girls. Found one fat slug yesterday and I topped all of the young girls. The older gals were fed this morning and a couple were topped and all girls are growing like crazy. Have a great weekend peeps.

It is July 29 and the young girls were fed yesterday and some bottom trimming was done as well and everything is doing very well, The older girls will be fed tomorrow. New pics coming soon. We had a full band practice yesterday and the big music festival starts Friday and my band 3 1/2 Men take the stage Saturday afternoon. :theband: Cheers peeps.

Thank Duggs, now I am going to take you back, Friday night Matt Minglewood is closing that day and the Epic Eagles are closing the festival Saturday night, gonna be a great time we are on stage Saturday at 2:30, have a great day duggs, good to see you survived your vacation. :peace:

We had a full band practice yesterday and the big music festival starts Friday and my band 3 1/2 Men take the stage Saturday afternoon. :theband:
Enjoy it brother! :headbanger::ganjamon:

Got my daughter to take some pics,
IMG_0613.JPG
IMG_0617.JPG
IMG_0625.JPG
IMG_0628.JPG
IMG_0629.JPG
IMG_0630.JPG
IMG_0631.JPG
IMG_0634.JPG
IMG_0637.JPG
IMG_0639.JPG

Cool Duggs, I have got 3 done so far, I will hold off on the others until you get here Duggs. My son went to Quebec on the weekend and he got his pic taken with a Delorean. That would make the trip a bit quicker Duggs. I just fed the young ladies and done some defoliating. Have a great day peeps.

Today is a nice sunny day with a nice breeze, and the girls are loving it and the big girls were fed early this morning the younger girls will be fed tomorrow morning. All packed up for the music festival and 3 ½ Men take the stage tomorrow afternoon at 2:30 so you won’t hear from me until Monday. Enjoy the weekend folks. Gotta love a music festival that is weed friendly. :theband:

Back
Top Bottom