5 Strawberry Banana From DNA Genetics

Looking forward to seeing the new grow going, Brother! When's the inspection? Also, did you get a battery bank with the panels, or just the panels?

Here are a few shots of my Tut buds - They came out awesome! :yummy:

full

full
full

:passitleft:

Looking forward to seeing the new grow going, Brother! When's the inspection? Also, did you get a battery bank with the panels, or just the panels?

Here are a few shots of my Tut buds - They came out awesome! :yummy:

full

full
full

:passitleft:

Passed the final inspection. We still need the OK from Edison which should happen in the new year. Almost done. We just went with panels. They were spendy enough.

DUDE! Those buds are magnificent! The more i know about King Tut the more i think i blew it somewhere. I had a lot of buds but they werent very bulky. You killed it my man!

Photos or autos kripp?

They're photos. I generally try to stay away from autos unless it's an auto-only strain I really want. I take cuts of everything and keep bonsai mom's of the top strains I want to run again.

I had this idea early last year I’d run autos in my second tent so I could keep vegging photos in there with them as they grew. I picked up some tut autos and I hope they like a little something like that.
Being able to flower in a veg tent is a great reason to go with autos! :goodjob:

I did two Tut plants last round and both were very easy to grow and stayed incredibly healthy the whole time. This is a pic of one of them (affectionately referred to as "The Monster") in early flower:

Being able to flower in a veg tent is a great reason to go with autos! :goodjob:

I did two Tut plants last round and both were very easy to grow and stayed incredibly healthy the whole time. This is a pic of one of them (affectionately referred to as "The Monster") in early flower:

What a beauty.

How's the girls hope all.is well in ur world my friend:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:o_Oo_O

They are doing ok.
Nothing too crazy. Lots of new stuff.

You were right though. I cooked the fuck out of some leaves. It wasnt super hot, but hot enough. I think im good now. About 3 feet above the canopy, at 750watts

Told u u really can't feel it but they def get hot heat is the only down fall but if u can control it shyt ur golden u will love it I only have a 400 watts 1 n it still get toasty

Told u u really can't feel it but they def get hot heat is the only down fall but if u can control it shyt ur golden u will love it I only have a 400 watts 1 n it still get toasty
I guess an HPS is even hotter... i dont know. I tell you what, the footprint is huge, i think thats because of the size of the reflector. Pretty cool so far. I cant say they are growing faster than with LED, but the new growth is good sized and very prolific

Yeah led is killer for growth even cheap ones do great in veg

Theres a light manufacturer named Spectrum King that doesnt veg well. Its a very bright light, but the footprint is pretty weak and the plants just dont seem to like it. I was using one when i bought my Black Dogs. When i changed over the plants looked better 24 hours later. Ive used it a few times and only really has some success once. Ill post some pics of that plant decorated as my 420 tree for 420 day

Some pics to share. The plant growing in the closet looks like hell. Almost droopy. Not floppy, but certainly not healthy looking. I gave everything a full dose of Silica. I made sure that the Ph was adjusted since so many Slica products will Ph as high as 11. Im using Silica Blast from Botanicare for the first time.

The 4 plants in the main room look pretty good. I trimmed some leaves that got a little hot and sizzled up a bit. This light is a trip. It doesnt feel very hot, but will French fry a plant if not paying attention. Its running at 750watts about 30 inches from the canopy. Only one plant is not yet touching the scrog. The other three are moving along nicely. Enjoy your weekend!

Back
Top Bottom