8 SuperSkunk #1 under 2000w hps = GROW

GrowBabyGrow

Hey everybody!

This is my first grow journal, but I have previously growned twice so I knew more where to start at the beginning of this grow, this is my final setup, I plan to run it for a time to cover my smoking and to some of my friends who can have weed for cheap

I'm more into having good weed to smoke so I grow myself. It prevents me from smoking chemical marijuana or unflushed, which make it harsh and bad tasting. So I decided to grow myself, Here are pictures of my setup, I had two grow cabinet before but I decided to allow a little more space since I just bought a house :).

This is my 6in exhaust fan with rubber mounts to prevent vibration and noise polution.

A18.jpg

Here is my light setup, 2 x 1000w hps lamp colltubed. It sucks enough air out to maintain temperature at 24-25 degree, which is ideal for growing marijuana I think!

B19.jpg

C25.jpg

D13.jpg

This is my activated carcoal filter, prevents good smell in the house, but keeps it a little more undercover ;)

E9.jpg

This is my timer board and electrical wiring, always keep sure to use electrical compenents on the top of the grow room and water on lower half so prevents bad tihng from happening. And please do not improvise you electrician if you are not one, ask someone that know how to setup to make sure nothing bad happens.

F6.jpg

G9.jpg

This is my air intake. It is diffused by a fan as you can see.

H5.jpg

Is use only canna fertiliser with carb load + liquid bud + bioworm.

I3.jpg

My plants are now 3 months old, I managed to transplant them three times and the finnally ended up with 58L (15Gallon) bacs filled with 25% perlite, 65% Hygro Mix (bought at local growshop) and 10% sheep manure. I watred everyhting with Rhizotonic, I root stimulating ensyme made by Canna. Here are pictures of it.

J1.jpg

K2.jpg

After 3 days

L1.jpg

M37.jpg

N7.jpg

I've started flowering 2 weeks ago and buds are already spreading out everywhere, the only thing I am afraid of is if this is going to get of control since I've waited for so long because I wanted to grow 8 big plants instead of many small, like the SOG (sea of green). I will try both and give you gives a come back to confirm if many small are more effective than few bigger plants ;). So here are the pictures, I will post pictures for the upcoming 6 weeks to give you guys a look at those buds growing. I will also let you know what I use as fertilsers further along the way! Hope you guys enjoy, and then forget to give me advice and thoughs are realy apreciated :peace:

O6.jpg

P10.jpg

that's a really nice set up there bro. hehe
hey by the way if ya looing for some serious seeds u should check out green house seeds gt some of the world best strain and are nearly all fem which range from 15 euro to 40.....including the original white widow super silver haze and sooo much more from the king of cannabis himself. and the vid they have growing there can give a insight in what to expect..hehe

am getting some serious seeds soon for a grow outside...hehe
check out my blog outside grow (england) i'll start round end of march....hehe
i'll sure to check ya blog tho.....super skunk yum yum

Hey guys.... Thanks for checking out my post. I took your recomandation and raisded my reflector (They are ajustable) I still have about a feet and a half left, hope this will be enought.:slide:

Here is some new pictures... Feel free to post a comment

Now after 3 week of flowering, already show signs of cristals Héhé
Culture_6130.jpg

Culture_6132.jpg

Culture_6144.jpg

Culture_6156.jpg

Culture_6119.jpg

When will this stop.

Culture_6100.jpg

I took another picture of the setup, so you have a better idea! Flowering is on the right.

Culture_6157.jpg

These are my next babies. They still have 5 weeks to grow.

Culture_6109.jpg

Nutrients

Culture_6158.jpg

Your set-up looks great, and u don't need me to tell you how good those plants look, damn!!
will be interesting to see how fewer big plants compare to a SOG given the same conditions etcetc also, but thats the long run!

looking forward to watching ur babies bud :)

:rollit:

I'm having the same quandry now (big vs. small). I've been doing a sog continous havest, and am thinking about going fewer plants but larger and harvesting once a month. mine hit the lights too... on cool days it's cool enough and no worries.... even had some white weed that guy was talking about. But most the time I gota bend them down and around... right now when the bud and stem are new and soft...just reach out and bend it.... I try not to crease or snap the stem, but if i do I splint it whith some flexible hose to keep the capilary's open and it's fine... and not cooking... and still growing.

I try not to have to raise lights for one bud... rather get more out of the whole canopy then one killer bud.

Nice setup. Plants looking good.

All right so, week 4...

Has you can see, they grow... very well!!
Culture_6_207.jpg

Smell so good inside!!

Culture_6_206.jpg

Here are some other pic of my setup...
A water trash + and air pump and a circulation fan
Culture_6_201.jpg

An update of my electrical installation
Culture_6_202.jpg

My next 8 babies.. 1 Month of remain of growing this group and harvesting the others
Culture_6_200.jpg

Another shot to give you better idea of the the setup
Culture_6_215.jpg

Some cuttings
Culture_6_210.jpg

A quick reminder about the nutrients I use
Canna: Rizo, Canazym, Terra Vega/Flores, Pk 13-14
Bio-Worm (Wash and fertilize root), Liquid Bud (To make a powerful buz!! Lol) and
Carb load ( This make the bud very compact)
Culture_6_204.jpg

You and your friends gona have a nice party in a couple of weeks i believe :)
You done an excellent job, i wish i was your neighbour.

:peace:

Haha you bet, and I will most likely be more generous if the yield is good enough.... I would predict about a pound per 1000w so maybe 2 pounds, I will be happy if hit a kilo (2.2 pound) :slide:....

Thanks so much for your comments and I appreciate you guys folowing my journal. I will harvest in about a week and a half, I will look at my trichromes every other day until the end to find the best time to cut... Hope it will make good smoke, cause the goal in growing is always, in the end, to smoke good weed for yourself!

Anyways here are the weekly pics, sry could post last sunday so here we are at 6 weeks and half, it continued growing as much as I though it would, my biggest plan is now so fat, some of the top buds are bigger than a beer can!

Culture_6_315.jpg

Culture_6_312.jpg

Culture_6_311.jpg

Culture_6_309.jpg

So here it is hope you enjoy it :)

Thanks upfront for your comments :grinjoint:

:thanks:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom