A New Top LED Panel for Testing

Cool to have new folks :cheesygrinsmiley: thanks for checking it out.

I have seen a distinct change in plant structure in the plants I know and the seedlings are doing really well, here are the pics :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_3179_seedling.jpg

DSC_3180_seedling.jpg

DSC_3181_seedling.jpg

DSC_3183_bm_clones.jpg

DSC_3182_dead_bm.jpg

:peace:

Some good news and a bump. The panel is really working nice in veg. I am moving rooms and hope to get pics up tonight. The seedlings are growing fast (Sara is this the same panel that person said would not grow plants? :cheesygrinsmiley:) the clones are doing well and making fat leaves and the older clones have continued to grow nicely. This will reduce my light bill enormously. The bump? one of the fans is making noise. I have just contacted Top LED and told them.

Pics tonight, I hope :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Buck, I think there is a fan broken on the way. we will ship new fan to u very soon. I forgot if we have stock in USA, if we do nothave, I will ship a new to u from China on Saturday, I am not in office today and tomorrow. sorry.
Some good news and a bump. The panel is really working nice in veg. I am moving rooms and hope to get pics up tonight. The seedlings are growing fast (Sara is this the same panel that person said would not grow plants? :cheesygrinsmiley:) the clones are doing well and making fat leaves and the older clones have continued to grow nicely. This will reduce my light bill enormously. The bump? one of the fans is making noise. I have just contacted Top LED and told them.

Pics tonight, I hope :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Buck, I think there is a fan broken on the way. we will ship new fan to u very soon. I forgot if we have stock in USA, if we do nothave, I will ship a new to u from China on Saturday, I am not in office today and tomorrow. sorry.

Thank you Sara. No problem, the panel is still working fine.

The training has changed to tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, but nobody told me anything about it. today I like a idoit to go to the traing, now I am back.

I arrange the fan shipment for you today Buck. I use FEDEX, very fast,:) later I will give you tracking number.
Thank you Sara. No problem, the panel is still working fine.

Hi Jon, I am sorry for our delay. our factory worker said I can ship. but my boss do not allow me to ship, she told me we should promise everything is ok before we ship out. now they are testing the sample, I am not sure when will be finished, maybe next week I can ship out. I will let you know after I ship out. we are far from each other, so we need to confirm everything is ok.

photo Update

I am vegging quite a lot under this panel and there is room for more!!!

DSC_3207_veg.jpg

Seedlings, that big one is wwbbrpk

DSC_3203_seedlings.jpg

Durple Dream.

DSC_3206_durpledream.jpg

Tledx1.jpg
Mars2.jpg
Led51.jpg
Endo3led.jpg
Endo2led.jpg
Endo1led.jpg
Endo4led.jpg
Tledx2.jpg
Tledx5.jpg

The purple power doubled in size in the first week under the mars2! The pics of indigo are the undergrowth that developed,under the LED,I removed 1 purple power to keep as a mother,and added the blue dream mother above the blue dream clones rooted,,rather than wait for them to catch up to the purple power,(never happen, so I may add more like the Durple preams,, I was going to fem some seeds but decided this first run needs to be all about the LED,IM switches to flower now can't let them get any bigger! As it is I may have to figure out how to raise the light or do some lst etc, these pics are a couple days back, tonight they were looking alot bigger growing very fast! Flower will hit fast I veg with glr light schedule,so they will be in full flower in 5-10 days,if LED makes them finish a week faster,then purple power will be done in 5 weeks!, and blue dream at 6, ! We shall see, loving the light Sara bara!:circle-of-love:

Thank you BID, I am very happy that you grow well with this light at the first time, and I love those pictures, Looking forward to seeing more. after you get result, share some with me, hahahaha. :tokin:;):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom