Your secondary branches are already flowering, so getting them to the canopy is probably a lost cause, but if you can keep the buds on the ends of those branches flat (pointing out rather than up) it might help give the lowers more oomph.
This is all I'm going to get out of this plant , isn't it?

This is all I'm going to get out of this plant , isn't it?
Look down from the top and count your flowers and that's it. Looks like it did a lot of stretching in veg, leaving you with few nodes before it went into flower.

Just yesterday, @Jon (who grows big beautiful autos) said he would never want to grow autos in LOS.
I wouldn’t do autos organic now, to me it’s a waste of time.
I'm only repeating what he said without endorsement, but it did jump out at me when he said it.

So maybe there's something to LOS and autos. The following is my DDA totals in LOS. Not great but not horrible either.

Final weight tally. I'm very happy with this dda growing. It shifted my days actually. There's something about it that makes for a happy grow experience to me.
Talon = 366 grams =3.2z's
#2 = 273 grams =2.4z's
Fire Plug = 308 grams = 2.72z's
Big one = 364 grams = 3.2z's

All adds up to 11.4 z's.
I hardly had to grow these plants, but for one, they grew themselves. Now I have to wait a couple of days to give an early try.
Mmmmmmmmmmm days away!

Look down from the top and count your flowers and that's it. Looks like it did a lot of stretching in veg, leaving you with few nodes before it went into flower.
That was my depressing realization yesterday.
Just yesterday, @Jon (who grows big beautiful autos) said he would never want to grow autos in LOS.

I'm only repeating what he said without endorsement, but it did jump out at me when he said it.
It hasn't escaped my attention that the bigger autos I am seeing are fed on synthetic nutes. I choose my medium to suit my purse. Also I actually can't handle a plant much bigger than the one I just had in that space. It's why I won't SIP either. However, I don't want to grow low yielding plants and these two look to be not worth much.
So maybe there's something to LOS and autos. The following is my DDA totals in LOS. Not great but not horrible either.

Final weight tally. I'm very happy with this dda growing. It shifted my days actually. There's something about it that makes for a happy grow experience to me.
Talon = 366 grams =3.2z's
#2 = 273 grams =2.4z's
Fire Plug = 308 grams = 2.72z's
Big one = 364 grams = 3.2z's

All adds up to 11.4 z's.
I hardly had to grow these plants, but for one, they grew themselves. Now I have to wait a couple of days to give an early try.
Mmmmmmmmmmm days away!
Thanks Otter. All of them are massive compared to my harvests. When did you grow these? Were you using your same soil mix and did you do anything special?

That was my depressing realization yesterday.

It hasn't escaped my attention that the bigger autos I am seeing are fed on synthetic nutes. I choose my medium to suit my purse. Also I actually can't handle a plant much bigger than the one I just had in that space. It's why I won't SIP either. However, I don't want to grow low yielding plants and these two look to be not worth much.

Thanks Otter. All of them are massive compared to my harvests. When did you grow these? Were you using your same soil mix and did you do anything special?
In 19. I grew a few different ones in this same soil I'm using today. Some better some not so. A Mar-sian Darkness Falls In Otterville I grew them old school starting in final pots.
Damn MrO. When did you grow Autos? or was it a ninja grow in the back somewhere? lol
Hehe, I grew a few auto's back in 2019 ish Lerugged, actually my first grow was Canuck seeds Northern Lights. I'm liking your new identity! One more step in the direction of success! :passitleft:

Damn MrO. When did you grow Autos? or was it a ninja grow in the back somewhere? lol
Damn chom, I'm liking the new ID.
In 19. I grew a few different ones in this same soil I'm using today. Some better some not so. A Mar-sian Darkness Falls In Otterville I grew them old school starting in final pots.

Hehe, I grew a few auto's back in 2019 ish Lerugged, actually my first grow was Canuck seeds Northern Lights. I'm liking your new identity! One more step in the direction of success! :passitleft:
Thanks Otter. I was away in Sept 2019 so I missed the whole thing. I can't remember what my Gelato auto harvest weighed. I must dig out the notes. I was happy with that weight.

I thought I'd do a quick video update because all the photos I took were out of focus. I turned the lights up to full blast today. Let's see how they like it.

Looks like you have a fly in the house! Mine tend to land on the windows where it's the sunniest, and if I don't feel like finding something to smack them with I spray them with whatever is handy: windex, 409, any type of cleaner will kill them. First spray makes them easy to hit with the second spray, which kills them. Even 91% rubbing alcohol might work in a spray bottle but I haven't tried it.

And I'd say your Chocodope is going to beat the BBa weight at harvest!

Looks like you have a fly in the house! Mine tend to land on the windows where it's the sunniest, and if I don't feel like finding something to smack them with I spray them with whatever is handy: windex, 409, any type of cleaner will kill them. First spray makes them easy to hit with the second spray, which kills them. Even 91% rubbing alcohol might work in a spray bottle but I haven't tried it.
I cooked eisbein today and that drew in the flies. A bunch have settled in the weed plants lol. They are rubbing themselves in the flower. It's so gross. I've been swatting left right and center all night. I've managed to get quite a few.
And I'd say your Chocodope is going to beat the BBa weight at harvest!
😲

Screenshot (848).png

Happy Saturday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Chocodope auto

Blueberry auto

I am hooking the Blueberry down flattish to try and promote growth in the secondary branches. I think it is working.

Thanks for looking in!

Nice job getting the BBa tops as flat as you did, and I'm liking the look of the Chocodope! I hope it stacks well for you. :holding thumbs:
Thanks Shed :) You're still up and aboot. What's the time there?

11:45pm on Friday night. I'm editing my son's 2-page paper for his Tech and Society class. I'm kind of embarrased because I just realized that I completely forgot to vote in November's contests. :rolleyes: The month got away from me I guess.
Priorities :) There was an excellent turnout for the contests, and some stiff competition.

Welcome new Sponsor. There’s a guy round these parts likes just the kinda stuff you’re selling 😂

We drew @Carmen Ray ! But I’ll
crush your bones and eat them for breakfast if there should be a next time
the contest was the real winner with so many mates in the MOTM. I’m originally from the same area Roy is. A tiny little bit of nowhere, I now owe him a bunch of beers 🤣

Welcome new Sponsor. There’s a guy round these parts likes just the kinda stuff you’re selling 😂

We drew @Carmen Ray ! But I’ll
crush your bones and eat them for breakfast if there should be a next time
the contest was the real winner with so many mates in the MOTM. I’m originally from the same area Roy is. A tiny little bit of nowhere, I now owe him a bunch of beers 🤣
:circle-of-love: Twas a lot of fun to be sure!

Time is flying by and the plants are growing into themselves. We're at about the half way mark by now I think, with the Chocodope taking longer than the Blueberry to flower. I took these pics in the natural light to show the true colour.

Chocodope auto

Blueberry auto

Happy Tuesday and have a beautiful day.

Back
Top Bottom