A Visual Journal With Pigeons420

Great to see you here Rik and thanks for the love! I really think you're going to love it here. I don't have a problem at all calling this place home. So, if you have any problems or questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Oh and you let me know when you get that Journal up and running!

:passitleft:

It's awesome. I'm always statisfied when I see the garden of our beloved Pigeons! So grab the front seat boys and girls!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Welcome:welcome: to the :420:

WATERING/FEED DAY

What's up everyone? I hope you're all well and warm today.

It's time for the rest of the girls to get a good water and feed, and today is the day. I've pulled them all out of the room to do the watering to make sure that I don't fill my room up with water. I think this is the best way to ensure you keep the room clean and contaminate free.

A COUPLE THINGS I KEEP IN MIND WHEN WATERING AND FEEDING

Although the process of watering and feeding are similar, these two tasks are vastly different from each other. I say this because this is something I've had to learn through trial and error, error, error and error. :rofl:

The biggest difference between watering and feeding is the amount of water that comes out of the bottom of the pot

When you water you want at least %10 of the water you put in to come out the bottom of the pot. What does that mean? Well don't pull out your calculator but if you water your plants with, say a gallon of water, you water about a cup or so to come out the bottom. This will ensure that you are cleaning out the left over salts and build up in the pot.

When you feed your plants, you don't want ANY of the liquid to come out the bottom. You want to keep all that greatness and food in the pot for the plant to use. Not to mention you will waste your money if you watch it pour out the bottom of the pot. Water slowly and accurately to keep it all in the pot.

I have a number of videos that cover the topic of watering please feel free to check them out!

Let's take a look at the group!

IMG_93763.JPG
IMG_93774.JPG
IMG_93785.JPG

***THANKS EVERYONE***

Pigeons have you been growing the P Chunk before this or is this the first time?
I couldn't follow your video journal. Even if I had enough internet/cell service to make it work, I would have had to pay an even bigger fortune to my least favorite (only) service provider- and that would be bad.

If you've been growing it for a while- why do you think of it as a plant? In my opinion, it's kind of a strange plant. Sort of stringy and floppy and vine like. I find it actually kind of a pain in the butt to grow- and so sticky and smelly to work with. But the end result is very good and that important detail is the only thing that keeps me growing it.
Different growing styles make for different plants sometimes though, so maybe my PC isn't the same as other people's PCs.

Pigeons have you been growing the P Chunk before this or is this the first time?
I couldn't follow your video journal. Even if I had enough internet/cell service to make it work, I would have had to pay an even bigger fortune to my least favorite (only) service provider- and that would be bad.

If you've been growing it for a while- why do you think of it as a plant? In my opinion, it's kind of a strange plant. Sort of stringy and floppy and vine like. I find it actually kind of a pain in the butt to grow- and so sticky and smelly to work with. But the end result is very good and that important detail is the only thing that keeps me growing it.
Different growing styles make for different plants sometimes though, so maybe my PC isn't the same as other people's PCs.

What about your PC, specifically, makes it worth the hassle, if you don't mind? I'm just wandering and you caught my eye and then my attention. Just feeling curious. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I gotta catch up later but i wanna sub here :)

Good to see you my Canadian brethren! I hope you're well. Always nice to see you. :passitleft::bong:

I completely agree with your discription of the plant. And in fact my first round of buds came out loose and airy. But MAN WAS IT GOOD!!!! A buddy of mine even went as far as saying it was the best he's ever had! :) that put a smile on my face I tell ya!

But as for Growing it. I have a problem with it growing tall and lanky. Even my clones have grown tall and lanky. But if the bud keeps coming off the way it does then you can get I'll keep coming back!

Thanks for coming Weasel!!
What about your PC, specifically, makes it worth the hassle, if you don't mind? I'm just wandering and you caught my eye and then my attention. Just feeling curious. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Happy birthday Susan :love::hug::love:

For me personally, nothing. Except everyone else likes it so much. I'm still supplying the three patients and they really don't want to let me stop growing it. I've smoked it, and it's definitely a good high as far as indica goes, but my days of being willing to struggle and fight to retain my sanity after smoking are over now. I can enjoy the PC high at low levels but -it takes work. I've found strains now that just make me feel good.
So yeah- I'm just growing it for the other guys. I don't mind growing it, but there are many things about the plant that make it kind of tricky, not least of which is that it's crazy smelly and sticky, and accidentally brushing my arm against it is kind of like resting my arm in a large batch of uncured epoxy glue. If you've ever done that then you know what I mean.
And it just grows weird. It's not all that vigorous. At least not for me. Mine refuses to hold itself up. I have to scrog it. It just lays on the screen like cotton candy on a hot summer day.

For me personally, nothing. Except everyone else likes it so much. I'm still supplying the three patients and they really don't want to let me stop growing it. I've smoked it, and it's definitely a good high as far as indica goes, but my days of being willing to struggle and fight to retain my sanity after smoking are over now. I can enjoy the PC high at low levels but -it takes work. I've found strains now that just make me feel good.
So yeah- I'm just growing it for the other guys. I don't mind growing it, but there are many things about the plant that make it kind of tricky, not least of which is that it's crazy smelly and sticky, and accidentally brushing my arm against it is kind of like resting my arm in a large batch of uncured epoxy glue. If you've ever done that then you know what I mean.
And it just grows weird. It's not all that vigorous. At least not for me. Mine refuses to hold itself up. I have to scrog it. It just lays on the screen like cotton candy on a hot summer day.

That stickiness makes it sound real attractive to an aspiring oil producer. Makes it sound like a gardening adventure too. :laughtwo:

Thanks Pigeons. :love: :hug: :hug: :love: Wow! What a wonderful day it was. :dreamy:

Good Morning :hug:

I can't wait to put my Pineapple chunk in flower. I need to take a picture of her so I can show you how beautiful she is.
Proud mama of a green bush :love:

Haha your discritpion of the plant makes it very clear you've given it a shot and tried your best. :rofl: I'm sure in the right hands, someone could turn her into wonders. But as for me, she's represent about half my garden of clones right now so, I'll be working with her for a bit longer
:bong:

That stickiness makes it sound real attractive to an aspiring oil producer. Makes it sound like a gardening adventure too. :laughtwo:

Thanks Pigeons. :love: :hug: :hug: :love: Wow! What a wonderful day it was. :dreamy:

Glad your day was wonderful! I bet you could turn the PC into some pretty incredible oil. When I made some BHO with it I got record levels of weight. Off of two runs I got about 9 grams. That's crazy! And it was good too!! So, I say give it a shot make the oil!

:high-five:

Hope you had a nice sleep Susan!

Good Morning :hug:

I can't wait to put my Pineapple chunk in flower. I need to take a picture of her so I can show you how beautiful she is.
Proud mama of a green bush :love:

Morning Auntie!!

I didn't even know you had PC on the go! I NEED to check that out! I would love to see what kind of work you can do with her! Keep those lights low and I think it could be a great plant!!

Cheers,

I just got my new LED lamps and they are good for veg AND flowering so I'm excited to put the above my plants!

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Rik! Excited to see you work that LED!

10 posts already?!! You've been getting around! Good on you for that! This place can be pretty addicting at times :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom