A Visual Journal With Pigeons420

Let me kick off the day with a share. I keep encouraging you to grow something CBD. If I can convince you to try a regimen of capsules you'll notice a difference. Capsules could be something you could begin with that adopted grandson of mine. No euphoria at all, just healing and balance.

This is my next one just getting started. CBD Critical Cure (Day 2)

IMG_222719.JPG

Im flyin in for this one.. Nice set up you got there. I originally bought a tent just to see if my green thumb worked.. Its a 8*8 tent.. But after doin my first run i think ill be building a grow room in the garage to my exact specs.. My autos came out super gooy..
Im in for the ride pidg..

10 CKS trainwrecks topped

Oooo.... you blessed man. To have the space to BEGIN with an 8x8 and then have the option to create an entire room. :dreamy: The stuff of dreams.

I decided yesterday what I really desire is a place outside the cityscapes with a free-standing grow room. A whole freakin' building dedicated to the growing, drying, curing and processing of cannabis.

There. I finally said it right out loud. How the hell can you create a miracle you haven't articulated? Jimmy, I owe you. I've been trying to get that out for almost a month now. It's amazing how much shit the ego can throw in the path to try and convince you that you don't deserve your greatest desires YET. Ahhh..... that feels better.

Pigeons, isn't it grand being able to load the pictures in bulk? :laughtwo: So much more free time.

Thank you Rob and support staff. :hug: :love:

Yeah thanks so much for the tip on the multiple uploads Sue. I had to update the phone, but now it's working. I told Grizzwald about it too- another guy who's been grinding his way through the uploads one at a time for years.

I use android and have been uploading multiples since joining the site. Until recently you were limited to 10 at a time but Last week I uploaded 23 in one go. Can't imagine having to do them one at a time, that be pain in the ass. :passitleft:

Believe me, it was. I did an average of probably 40-50 pictures a day there for a while. The irony is that the change occurred when I switched to weekly updates. :laughtwo:

Im flyin in for this one.. Nice set up you got there. I originally bought a tent just to see if my green thumb worked.. Its a 8*8 tent.. But after doin my first run i think ill be building a grow room in the garage to my exact specs.. My autos came out super gooy..
Im in for the ride pidg..

10 CKS trainwrecks topped

Wow you ambitious guy you! :bravo:

Nice to see you here. I believe this is the first time we've crossed paths. Pleasure to meet you!

:passitleft:

I am sooo here too :) :thanks:

Awesome! Wouldn't be the same without you!

:high-five:

Hi Pigeons! I did not see a video from yesterday. Were you talking about the wake and bake video from the 3rd?

:bong:

Which video are we talking about? I've had a couple marijuanas today. Little foggy.

Yes! A visual journal. A sight for sore eyes. Lovely to see you out flying around again my friend. ❤️

Yay Weasel's here! My good pal!

Hope you're well Stud?

Let me kick off the day with a share. I keep encouraging you to grow something CBD. If I can convince you to try a regimen of capsules you'll notice a difference. Capsules could be something you could begin with that adopted grandson of mine. No euphoria at all, just healing and balance.

This is my next one just getting started. CBD Critical Cure (Day 2)

IMG_222719.JPG

Oooo.... you blessed man. To have the space to BEGIN with an 8x8 and then have the option to create an entire room. :dreamy: The stuff of dreams.

I decided yesterday what I really desire is a place outside the cityscapes with a free-standing grow room. A whole freakin' building dedicated to the growing, drying, curing and processing of cannabis.

There. I finally said it right out loud. How the hell can you create a miracle you haven't articulated? Jimmy, I owe you. I've been trying to get that out for almost a month now. It's amazing how much shit the ego can throw in the path to try and convince you that you don't deserve your greatest desires YET. Ahhh..... that feels better.

Pigeons, isn't it grand being able to load the pictures in bulk? :laughtwo: So much more free time.

Thank you Rob and support staff. :hug: :love:

What a dream it is to load so many photos. I remember I actually dialed back my journalling because of the one picture at a time! I would literally spend hours uploading photos and journaling. Became a bit much.

I'll certainly give CBD plants a shot! I've got nothing to lose and I want to actually get a couple under my belt. The capsules just make me shake with excitement I want to try them so bad. :rofl:

I use android and have been uploading multiples since joining the site. Until recently you were limited to 10 at a time but Last week I uploaded 23 in one go. Can't imagine having to do them one at a time, that be pain in the ass. :passitleft:

And a pain it was!! One of the main reasons I switched to videos. Hahaha

Believe me, it was. I did an average of probably 40-50 pictures a day there for a while. The irony is that the change occurred when I switched to weekly updates. :laughtwo:

Yea I know this feeling!

I have to make it to this journal! We have a couple hoots with ya on Saturdays so why not join in on the fun during the week.

:roorrip:

Nismo, what an honour to have you around. Great to see you. Congratulation on you Journal of the Month! Truly a well earned award.

:bong:

I thought it said visual journey :rofl: :trance:

It really should say journey though!

Great to have you back Electro! Missed you!

Haha nope I was wrong. There wouldn't have been a video Sunday. Haha:rofl: :lot-o-toke: love this stuff!! Haha :rofl:

Thanks for playing with me Ween. Typically I'm not so out of it. :bong:

Now where was I?

Super glad to be here pidg.. Ive crept around some of your posts before just didnt have a hole lot to add as i was in my first run.. But after my trainwrecks turned out so well i have a renewed scene of confidence and am happy to share and comment on things ive learned.
And Sue go get it girl.. We all have to chase the dreams that provide us happiness .. And growing is my new obsession.. Love to see the girls grow into beautiful flowers...
Cheers Everyone

I quick note for pic uploaders...
Of u download the 420magazine app, u can upload photos directly from the gallery on your phone.. No need to upload to the site first.. I find it to be the fastest..
Cheers
Happy growing

I've always loaded directly from my phone, without the app. Shoot, my history on the iPhone is almost all gallery uploads. :laughtwo:

Super glad to be here pidg.. Ive crept around some of your posts before just didnt have a hole lot to add as i was in my first run.. But after my trainwrecks turned out so well i have a renewed scene of confidence and am happy to share and comment on things ive learned.
And Sue go get it girl.. We all have to chase the dreams that provide us happiness .. And growing is my new obsession.. Love to see the girls grow into beautiful flowers...
Cheers Everyone

I certainly know the feeling of a renewed confidence for this place. I went through the same experience. But I can't thank you enough for taking a seat and wanting to participate. Because that's how we learn the most!

Much love!

Hey thanks for loading our bong with that chocolope. :Namaste:

0d84f831f0f5d0ecb8096654647e8a87.jpg

You are on our projector currently...106" screen. Big nugs lol.

Wow I can't tell you how special this made me feel! You put a smile on my wife's face when I showed her this. Haha thanks for that!

I'll pack that bong anytime!

I quick note for pic uploaders...
Of u download the 420magazine app, u can upload photos directly from the gallery on your phone.. No need to upload to the site first.. I find it to be the fastest..
Cheers
Happy growing

Wow I've been outta this game for far too long! Thanks for the tip! Reps comin your way!

I've always loaded directly from my phone, without the app. Shoot, my history on the iPhone is almost all gallery uploads. :laughtwo:

That's what happens when we start off at this place and don't keep up with the new stuff eh?

LETS TAKE A STROLL

Yesterday was a big water day so today is a nice easy stroll through the garden.

I pretty much just come in, turn the pots each way about a quarter turn, admire the sights and look for any problems. I particularly enjoy these days because it doesn't involve much other than staring and drooling. And I'm really good at that! :lot-o-toke:

Much of these plants are just starting to flower in the flower room so I take this opportunity to look for males. Even though I don't have many regular seeds, however, experience reminds me that this is the time things will go wrong in terms of hermies. But today everything was great and I'm happy to take your hands and show you around!

Let's take a look!

FALLEN ANGEL

IMG_93605.JPG
IMG_93624.JPG

CASEY JONES

IMG_93617.JPG

Sea Of Green (Pineapple Chunk, White KC, Kuchi, Strawberry Diesel)

IMG_93591.JPG

THE FLOWER ROOM

IMG_93744.JPG

IMG_93705.JPG
IMG_93698.JPG
IMG_93716.JPG
IMG_93726.JPG
IMG_93735.JPG

:love:THANKS EVERYONE!:love:

Back
Top Bottom