Wow, all caught up again, some really great Ace plants here.
lol @Kismet you're going to have your hands full.
I'm just a beginner too, especially when it comes to sativas, I've only got the one Ace plant growing so far, more to germinate soon, so here's my Zamaldelica, now a little over 4 weeks 12/12.

I've just recently moved it from a small cabinet into a proper sized grow room (5ft x 3ft x 8ft) so it's starting to stretch out a lot more, thank goodness I was able to move it as it would have been a hassle trying to lst and supercrop it to keep it in the cab, and it takes a lot out of the plant, so it's nice to have the space to just feed it and leave it do it's thing without the added stress of breaking it's limbs.

Peace

I picked the Panama 2 at 9.5 weeks, a week longer than the first one.

P2 is way speedier and edgy, not sure if I'm gonna like it.o_O
P1 way nicer stoney buzz.
opposite of what I expected.

Hey, Graytail - checkout what HH said there. I wonder if that (the less speedy thing) has anything to do with there maybe being more CBG in the earlier harvest? You know, less time for conversion. :idea:
Ace's Panama has two main phenos. Red, which is more narcotic. It makes you feel like you're floating. And the Green pheno which is very speedy.

I say go for it. That worked very well for me with a long running sativa. You're at an ideal stage of bloom too, I think - nice and early.

I upcanned mine from 6 gallons to 15 while it was blooming and it didn't skip a beat. And I ended up with a harvest to justify it. Usually, I'll get 3 zs out of 6 gallons. I got almost 6 out of that one. :slide:

Is it still stretching at all? Any new growth at the top?

I say go for it. That worked very well for me with a long running sativa. You're at an ideal stage of bloom too, I think - nice and early.

I upcanned mine from 6 gallons to 15 while it was blooming and it didn't skip a beat. And I ended up with a harvest to justify it. Usually, I'll get 3 zs out of 6 gallons. I got almost 6 out of that one. :slide:

Is it still stretching at all? Any new growth at the top?

It's certainly stretched a good bit since I move it 5 days ago but I'm not sure how much it has in the past 24 hours.
I think I'll repot it, I've had good success with repotting at a little past week 3, so I'll take your advice and go for it. I could repot into 6 gal tomorrow but if I can wait for 5 or 6 more days there should be more space in the room after I chop my GG#4, then I could try 10 or 12 gal. Hmmmm decisions decisions.......

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom