you guys rock! thanks! Thank you so much.
...... i have the gorilla shorty tent 4"11' ((( i have room from here to the moon and back.:theband:)))
I thought she might get at least 12 inches more. I am gonna burn one of these times and watch it go past my lights. I have some guatemala ACE beans waiting in storage, might just do that......

i topped it once and trained the tops. Used my not a scrog-scrog for the branches.
... i am a first time scrogger.:ciao:
I'd be careful with the Guatemalan. Every Guatemalan pheno of Tikal I got was a beast. Expect 3-4 times stretch in flower. From what I've read the Tikal is a better buzz than the Guatemalan. I believe the Guatemalan is now discontinued.

ACE strains...A5 X Malawi ,front pot,....Thai Chi's...back pot. Both strains doing very well in our 'kit' soil. (was there ANY doubt!)
They are under a Budmaster2 675XG and an Advanced XTE 400. cheers gang!

I believe the Guatemalan is now discontinued.

Neiko, I got them as freebies a year or so ago, ....what is that you say??? 3-4 stretch? Yikes!!! my plan is for the Guat was a breeding project, not looking for a major harvest. But yikes gonna kick me butt with the stretch....
I think it was your tikal smoke report got me interested. mmMmm, :yummy:

ACE strains...A5 X Malawi ,front pot,....Thai Chi's...back pot.

Your Plants make me Pleased as Punch, :ganjamon:

seriously looking forward to the smoke report on Thai Chi, Cheers all.

The green pheno is very speedy.
I like the speedy Sativas sounds right down my alley.
Around here more and more people are dabbing.
Tried smoking dabs and after awhile couldn't get high off flowers. That and it was almost too far. Felt like i was floating lol

Thanks guys. I just wish I had taken a clone and let her get bigger. She's in a 1 gallon bucket and fitting it nicely. I'll probably only get about a half an oz off of her.

From what I've seen in my grows of them and the two Hash Hound did, they all seem to crank out the resin, so I should be able to find more similar in the 20 or so seeds I have left.

Kismit, you are going to have your hands full...:rofl:
Lol learning Sativas the hard way. Gonna popsicle the heck out them in a couple of weeks and keep supercropping and bending them. Those 2 will probably fill the 4 by 4 though i suspect. Took a couple of clones last night . Scropping gone 2 far:oops:

Back
Top Bottom