I started smoking at a very young age, and smoked alot for a long time. There were times where nothing was consumed in there but more often than not I was burning as much as I could afford. At one point it was an ounce or more a week of commercial weed. Most all of the commercial weed I got was green at least and seeds were minimal. If we were lucky we would get Christmas bud in the winter for a couple of weeks or some unknown "danks". We got to where we could get Beesters and that was a step in the right direction. By the time I got to smoke Blueberry, after hearing about it forever, it was great but not the best I had come across. Some of the best weed I had come across was Blackberry and it was outdoor and full of seeds. I smoked a joint with 3 people though and was flying for hours. I actually got higher than I wanted to be. I had a work meeting to go to and was tripping out due to being way higher than I expected to be almost an hour after smoking the joint lol. After that i think the most potent stuff I smoked was called The Hammer.I called it stroke weed. I was high as soon as I exhaled and only got higher for the next 30 minutes or so. I left my guys house after 3 hits and couldn't feel my legs half way home.

Around here more and more people are dabbing. My wife will take dabs but she still smokes more than anything. I hardly smoke at all any more. Which is crazy. I grow better weed than I could have bought most of the time when I was smoking and I barely even partake.

I have personally never really been as high as off the old seed full commercial weed. I don't know if that's just because my tolerance was already really high by the time I tried those name-class strains or if the other stuff was just good genetics. I think a mix of both. That stuff use to make it difficult to walk because the world would seem out of perspective like when they dilate yours eyes.

I still think the Bangi Haze looked pretty good by the pictures of it I have seen. Not too much longer now before it flowers. Gonna have to train these things if they get too much bigger.

Does it seem to anyone but me the cannabis industry has maligned THC from being a medicine to being merely an inebrient? I keep reading magazines describing CBD as the "medicinal part of cannabis" and that makes a pretty big implication that THC isn't

Yes it does, and I find it frustrating, when I let it get to me. Any serious student of cannabis therapeutics knows better. Most of the disease states we treat with cannabis wouldn't be as responsive without THC.

It's leftover Prohibitionist thought. Eventually it'll fall by the wayside and no one will really be so concerned with people feeling good. Lol! We, as a community, are proof positive that the "stoner persona" is an urban myth. Lol!

And if hippies are the ones smoking flowers I'm at the front of that line. :battingeyelashes: I love me some good flower.

Yeah, She's a beautiful Lady, KB. Great job!

Nice, how tall is she?

Just about 2 feet tall. This here is a picture from 2 weeks ago. right about 4.5 weeks into flower.
It is in an earthbox jr.
:yummy:
full

It’s a wonder she’s not 9’ tall lol
@kelticBlue has got the micro grow style dialed.
It looks like it too!

you guys rock! thanks! Thank you so much.
...... i have the gorilla shorty tent 4"11' ((( i have room from here to the moon and back.:theband:)))
I thought she might get at least 12 inches more. I am gonna burn one of these times and watch it go past my lights. I have some guatemala ACE beans waiting in storage, might just do that......

i topped it once and trained the tops. Used my not a scrog-scrog for the branches.
... i am a first time scrogger.:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom